the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blackest Night

Go down 
+24
NoLuv4Hoes
howie024m
shazam!
DanElectro
LifesTruesin
Figga
guess_question
Tayley
CaptainJoel
TJ
bayani
REEF aka Luke Cage
GoZ
Leachcraft
Shaun
Mr.Wholesome
Thomas
PeteWisdom
minimalist
Tim Radd
True Believer
Shadowrenderer
Liquid Sword
GreatWhiteNinja
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

The Blackest Night - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:34 pm

I believe Spectre is gonna feature in 1 of the new minis they're starting soon. Can,t member which 1 tho...

I expect it'll be a few months after BN b4 we see Aquaman Rebirth. If not longer. I'm also wondering if this is Johns swansong for GL. He said he planned everything to basically lead to this. So will he leave GL??? Idk...
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
I believe Spectre is gonna feature in 1 of the new minis they're starting soon. Can,t member which 1 tho...

I expect it'll be a few months after BN b4 we see Aquaman Rebirth. If not longer. I'm also wondering if this is Johns swansong for GL. He said he planned everything to basically lead to this. So will he leave GL??? Idk...

No, it's not.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:56 pm

How much of this is up on the OQL? I'd like to read it but I don't have time to go get any of it... or money. Money is for coffee.

If it is on the OQL, how long until it gets organized in the table of contents?
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Hedinnweis wrote:
How much of this is up on the OQL? I'd like to read it but I don't have time to go get any of it... or money. Money is for coffee.

If it is on the OQL, how long until it gets organized in the table of contents?

Nvm. Just checked.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:04 pm

The thought of Aquaman rebirth makes me cry tears of fanboy joy.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:42 am

So this thread isn't about an upcoming sequel to.....

The Blackest Night - Page 37 039_black_knight
?

Oh well, carry on.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:50 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
So this thread isn't about an upcoming sequel to.....

The Blackest Night - Page 37 039_black_knight
?

Oh well, carry on.

Wow I forgot that movie.

And the same can be said for Martin Lawrence's career!

Ba-zing!
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:35 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:

not gonna lie as much as i love everything Johns has done for GL id like to seem him branch out to other solo books at this point GL can't really go wrong and theres alot of stuff out there that could use a shot in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:17 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

not gonna lie as much as i love everything Johns has done for GL id like to seem him branch out to other solo books at this point GL can't really go wrong and theres alot of stuff out there that could use a shot in the arm.
I want him 2 stay. He can do other stuff at the same time, Barry Rebirth etc

Also, TB: how do you know??
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:28 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Around the time of Comic Con he did a panel in which he said he had tons of stuff planned beyond Blackest Night and would be on GL for a while.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:40 am

True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Around the time of Comic Con he did a panel in which he said he had tons of stuff planned beyond Blackest Night and would be on GL for a while.

good news and all but i hope he also has other things in the works. like idk how about co-plotting some other books that need to get their act together. when was the last time teen titans was actually awesome, or TITANS or even JLA (although Cry for Justice is badass and the regular JLA's current arc isnt terrible either) for that matter? i understand the "johns' touch" probably wont work for like everything but still hes nailed those books b4 and they are in sore need for him to fix em up a bit again
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:50 pm

I could get behind JLA because it really sucks and it's customary to put your #1 guy on the main team book. But Johns does not need to "fix" every single book in the DCU. There are alot of good writers out there.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:54 pm

aside from aquaman, teen titans and JLA are the main ones i mean theres plenty of other writers like robinson, morrison and ostrander doing great writing too i didnt mean he should do every damn book lol
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:01 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

good news and all but i hope he also has other things in the works. like idk how about co-plotting some other books that need to get their act together. when was the last time teen titans was actually awesome, or TITANS or even JLA (although Cry for Justice is badass and the regular JLA's current arc isnt terrible either) for that matter? i understand the "johns' touch" probably wont work for like everything but still hes nailed those books b4 and they are in sore need for him to fix em up a bit again

Titans and JLA aren't that bad. I am entertained when I read those. My things I don't want to see Johns everywhere. Yes he's a good writer and all, but seeing him in a lot of books can possibly get tiresome.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:02 pm

I know, I just mean in general. It seems like whenever a book's quality is slipping people suggest they "put Johns on it," like he's Bendis.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:01 pm

True Believer wrote:
I know, I just mean in general. It seems like whenever a book's quality is slipping people suggest they "put Johns on it," like he's Bendis.

Johns is way better tho.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:02 pm

True Believer wrote:
I could get behind JLA because it really sucks and it's customary to put your #1 guy on the main team book. But Johns does not need to "fix" every single book in the DCU. There are alot of good writers out there.

considering what Johns has done with JSA I think putting him on a JLA book would more than likely do very well

but I agree that he doesnt need to fix every book
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:04 pm

Shaun wrote:
True Believer wrote:

considering what Johns has done with JSA I think putting him on a JLA book would more than likely do very well

hell tbh i dont think johns could even fix every book and it stay true to the content, books like secret six or batman and robin just dont really fit his style if you ask me. but honestly since when has teen titans been as good as when johns wrote it or who wasnt surprised when JSA became a consistently better book than JLA? all im saying is him branching off into another book or two couldnt hurt DC any
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:15 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shaun wrote:
True Believer wrote:

hell tbh i dont think johns could even fix every book and it stay true to the content, books like secret six or batman and robin just dont really fit his style if you ask me. but honestly since when has teen titans been as good as when johns wrote it or who wasnt surprised when JSA became a consistently better book than JLA? all im saying is him branching off into another book or two couldnt hurt DC any

Screw it, lets just clone him, give the clones different names, and put them all on the books that need it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:50 pm

yay. Me am happy! Apparently I'm also Bizzaro... Anyway, I figured you had good reason 2 say that, TB. Just wanted the source is all. Good news is good!

Also, I would like to see Johns on JLA, too. Maybe in a year or 2.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Bear with me here. I don't know if anyone has postulated this yet, but here goes. What if Hal isn't the one that ends up getting all the rings and becoming the White Lantern?.... What if its Bruce Wayne? So far Hal has been able to wear the Red, Blue, orange, and Green ring. Over the years Bruce has worn the Green, Yellow, and Black rings. I don't really have a reason for thinking this, but for some reason, if it happened it would make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:35 pm

minimalist wrote:
Bear with me here. I don't know if anyone has postulated this yet, but here goes. What if Hal isn't the one that ends up getting all the rings and becoming the White Lantern?.... What if its Bruce Wayne? So far Hal has been able to wear the Red, Blue, orange, and Green ring. Over the years Bruce has worn the Green, Yellow, and Black rings. I don't really have a reason for thinking this, but for some reason, if it happened it would make sense to me.

I got a funny feeling that it might be Kyle. Or maybe Sodomy At. (that's right, I called him Sodomy At)
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:32 pm

I don't think the White Lantern thing's gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:55 pm

True Believer wrote:

I think when they focus all of the color spectrums in the right way it's going to turn all of the Black Lantern rings white and then all the dead characters wearing rings come back alive for real.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Thomas wrote:
True Believer wrote:

I think when they focus all of the color spectrums in the right way it's going to turn all of the Black Lantern rings white and then all the dead characters wearing rings come back alive for real.

This is where I have been leaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blackest Night   The Blackest Night - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blackest Night
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next