the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackest Night #8

Go down 
+11
Leachcraft
Thomas
Figga
NoLuv4Hoes
Tim Radd
GoZ
TJ
Liquid Sword
PeteWisdom
CaptainJoel
True Believer
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8001

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8002

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8003-04

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8005

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8006

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8007

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8008

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8009

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8010

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8011-12

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8013-14

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8015

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8016

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8017-18

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8019

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8020

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8021

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8022

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8023-24

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8025-28
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click to see image in full awesomeness.

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8029

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8030

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8031

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8032

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8033

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8034

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8035

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8036

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8037

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8038

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8039

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8040

Blackest Night #8 BlackestNight8041

Last edited by True Believer on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 pm

So, is there two Hawks now or did the girl Hawk not come back?

Most surprising resurrection for me had to be Boston. Really wasn't expecting him to come back. The only one that would surprise me as much as him would probably be Azrael.

Last panel with the white battery is very interesting... I'm not sure who that will go to.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 pm

The one I'm most interested in is

Maxwell Lord

Kendra is still dead I'm assuming. Its Shiera now.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:11 pm

BWAHAHAHA! Thawne is back! Can't wait for the Flash book even more now.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:15 pm

You know I couldn't help but think it would be completly ironic if someone died when the White Lantern made that crater.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 am

TJ wrote:
You know I couldn't help but think it would be completly ironic if someone died when the White Lantern made that crater.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:23 am

I'm curious about Osirus...I wonder what he'll end up doing...possibly bringing back one of my favorite characters?!?!

Also, extremely curious about the white battery...so what's the deal, is there going to be a white lantern corps or is the entity inside the battery? Why'd it choose to do so if it did?

Why did the Indigo tribe take Black hand?

That's all the questions off the top of my head.

White lantern corps looked awesome. Superman looked especially pimped out.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:42 am

Tim Radd wrote:
I'm curious about Osirus...I wonder what he'll end up doing...possibly bringing back one of my favorite characters?!?!

Also, extremely curious about the white battery...so what's the deal, is there going to be a white lantern corps or is the entity inside the battery? Why'd it choose to do so if it did?

2 things about Osiris 1. that means somethings def in the works for the Marvel/Black Marvel Families WIN! 2. with him back and other "gritty" characters added to the teen titans mythos, could there finally be 2 teams??? osiris, static, ravager etc all on one team and the more traditional titans like tim, conner and bart on another? just hopin so for now.

can't wait to see how the entity and brightest day play out now, i knew id wanna read it but now i cant effin wait to. and whats this mean 4 all the corps??? BAAAAAHHH too many questions.

and as far as black hand goes im pretty sure the indigo tribe is gonna to make black hand learn some fuckin compassion for human life or at least use it to keep him from pulling this shit again

AND SHIERA IS BACK WHAAAAAAAAAAT.... ok rant completed....i may need a beer now..
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:00 am

Tim Radd wrote:

all the shit you asked is stuff you know they will answer.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:

all the shit you asked is stuff you know they will answer.

Yea, I know?

Just saying, I'm curious about those things.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 50

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:55 am

clap
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:44 pm

I'm kinda curious as to why Krona was being mentioned by Indigo-1 in her speech. Is this a possible forshadowing that we are going to see him soon? Possibly go after the White Lantern to know what he wants about creation?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Why did they bring back Captain Boomerang and Deadman but they didn't bring back Ted Kord?
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:46 pm

With all the touching reunion moments, I almost thought Superman was going to make out with J'onzz...
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Thomas wrote:
Why did they bring back Captain Boomerang and Deadman but they didn't bring back Ted Kord?

lol told ya ted was stayin dead
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Just wondering something. Why is Barry all blurry close to the end?
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:23 am

TJ wrote:

he was probably moving his head really fast.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:26 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
TJ wrote:

he was probably moving his head really fast.

Hal probably farted. He was doing a quick side step to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:10 am

I think it's bullshit that Hawk a traitor like Hawk gets to come back to life but the female Hawk has to stay dead. I can't wait to see Atom Smasher's response to Hawk being back since he was the one, as Extant, to kill his mom originally.

Also am I the only one who liked Hawkgirl as Kendra? I don't want her back the way she used to be couldn't they just give her back her memories but have keep the Kendra personality.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Thomas wrote:
I think it's bullshit that Hawk a traitor like Hawk gets to come back to life but the female Hawk has to stay dead. I can't wait to see Atom Smasher's response to Hawk being back since he was the one, as Extant, to kill his mom originally.

Also am I the only one who liked Hawkgirl as Kendra? I don't want her back the way she used to be couldn't they just give her back her memories but have keep the Kendra personality.

Male Hawk is way more interesting tho.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Male Hawk is way more interesting tho.

Yeah but we only got to see the female version a few times and in Blackest Night: Titans I was starting to like her, it's a shame she had so little time to shine.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Male Cawk is way more interesting tho.
affraid
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:55 pm

TJ wrote:
I'm kinda curious as to why Krona was being mentioned by Indigo-1 in her speech. Is this a possible forshadowing that we are going to see him soon? Possibly go after the White Lantern to know what he wants about creation?

Possibly, and Krona is probably the one who has Parallax.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:

affraid
Eww G Dub. Gross.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:

affraid
Eww G Dub. Gross.
Hey man your the one who said it not me.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackest Night #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackest Night #8   Blackest Night #8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackest Night #8
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: OQL-
Jump to: