the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AVENGERS

Go down 
+22
Gabe_Gray
PeteWisdom
minimalist
howie024m
GoZ
Figga
DanElectro
GreatWhiteNinja
shazam!
Liquid Sword
VashtheStampede
Leachcraft
NoLuv4Hoes
bayani
Thomas
CaptainJoel
Shaun
TJ
Mr.Wholesome
True Believer
Tim Radd
Shadowrenderer
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:37 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Bendis has said that the costumes you see in these teaser pics aren't necessarily the ones they are going to be wearing in the books. I know for a fact that Hawkeye will be rocking a new costume. Thing might have a different costume that he wears for the Avengers. As for Thing being a member, I'm all for it. I hate the Fantastic Four with a passion.

I don't know about New Avengers being a "solo" Avenger book; I thought it was going to be more of a "street level" Avengers team.

y do u like Thing if u hate the FF so much?

I don't like the Thing at all actually. I just don't mind him being a member of the New Avengers.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:17 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
Fantastic Four is one of the best ongoings right now!!!

This.

FF are awesome.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:31 pm

shazam! wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

This.

FF are awesome.

srsly??? i got so much damn catching up to do marvel wise
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

This.

FF are awesome.

did you not read Millars run? We have part of it up (the last four) in the OQL but you really should read the issues before it as well. Story is awesome and Hitch is just amazing as usual. It takes me twice as long to read any Hitch issue because I'm staring at the artwork.

Go. Read it. If you haven't, say the word and I will post them.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:25 pm

howie024m wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

This.

FF are awesome.

did you not read Millars run? We have part of it up (the last four) in the OQL but you really should read the issues before it as well. Story is awesome and Hitch is just amazing as usual. It takes me twice as long to read any Hitch issue because I'm staring at the artwork.

I'd say the Hickman run has been even better than Millar's.
And I love Millar.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:40 pm

howie024m wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

This.

FF are awesome.

i read bits n pieces of it and was impressed by hitch for sure, the scale of the FF mission's def fits his art style. i havent read anything from hitch's run really because the px in korea was really shitty at keeping all their books up to date
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Though I felt the tone of the Millar FF matched Hitch's style in the Doom arc, everything else more or less felt rushed for Hitch...

Thats because it didn't take 3 years for him to finish up the storyarc.

Anyways, I LOVE the Hickman FF, it feels like classic FF, but with new badassness.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
Though I felt the tone of the Millar FF matched Hitch's style in the Doom arc, everything else more or less felt rushed for Hitch...

Anyways, I LOVE the Hickman FF, it feels like classic FF, but with new badassness.

OQL some shiza Howie i gotta get caught up on FF, Ironman and Necrosha then ill be good. im only reading iron man though cuz a. fraction is the shit b. i figure if anything is gonna make me relike stark its probably gonna be the current stories after SI and c. with ironman 2 coming up fast i figure the quality of the book is probably gonna get amped up like it did around the first movie
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:23 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

OQL some shiza Howie i gotta get caught up on FF, Ironman and Necrosha then ill be good. im only reading iron man though cuz a. fraction is the shit b. i figure if anything is gonna make me relike stark its probably gonna be the current stories after SI and c. with ironman 2 coming up fast i figure the quality of the book is probably gonna get amped up like it did around the first movie

Invincible Iron Man is one of the best ongoings right now.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:37 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

yeah i just finished up #3 and im really diggin this book, its been a loooooong time since i was actually really interested in anything ironman

its really making me miss pre-bendis avengers tbh we need some of that posted up in OQL dammit
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:54 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

yeah i just finished up #3 and im really diggin this book, its been a loooooong time since i was actually really interested in anything ironman

its really making me miss pre-bendis avengers tbh we need some of that posted up in OQL dammit

What like Johns Avengers? Busiek?

I posted Avengers Forever.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:25 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

why not johns n busiek lol both had outstanding runs and AF was the shit too
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:38 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

why not johns n busiek lol both had outstanding runs and AF was the shit too

Agh, that will take me awhile ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:02 am

Yeah, Johns run wasn't that long (cos DC nabbed him) but Busiek was on there for a few years. Good stuff, still need to catch up on some of it myself.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:17 am

if i had to choice between the 2 id def say busiek's run was better imo he really knows what hes doing w/ the avengers
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
if i had to choice between the 2 id def say busiek's run was better imo he really knows what hes doing w/ the avengers

Busiek is the Avengers.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:13 pm

This is getting to be ridiculous...

AVENGERS - Page 15 23593_352564362487_6883542487_3549721_5623752_n
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Sounds like a replacement for the Initiative. I don't think it's really an Avengers book per se.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:52 pm

I don't know why everyone's complaining about there going to be too many Avengers books. There isn't going to be anymore than there are now and X-men has like 15 if you count Cable, the Wolverine books, and X-men First Class. That's not even including the three Deadpool titles or the mini-series or one-shots. Three or four Avengers books doesn't really seem like a lot to me and I'd much rather have them than to have characters be put on the shelf and hardly used. It looks like McKone is drawing that picture so if he's drawing Avengers Academy then I'm all for it because I love his work.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:52 pm

True Believer wrote:
Sounds like a replacement for the Initiative. I don't think it's really an Avengers book per se.

they should put the young avengers in it to act as senior members like the OG new mutants were in new x men
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:54 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:

they should put the young avengers in it to act as senior members like the OG new mutants were in new x men

I think New Warriors might work better since the Young Avengers are still a little inexperienced to be teaching. Besides I want them to keep the New Warriors together.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:

I think New Warriors might work better since the Young Avengers are still a little inexperienced to be teaching. Besides I want them to keep the New Warriors together.

that could work too i just wanna see the young avengers actually put to use i mean alan heinberg writes em best n all but wtf man they havent had anything steady on their own merit in a long time. their crossover w/ runaways during SI was pretty lack luster and dark young avengers aside they havent been in anything that kick ass since Marvel Boy went up against em and cleaned house lol
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Thomas wrote:
I don't know why everyone's complaining about there going to be too many Avengers books. There isn't going to be anymore than there are now and X-men has like 15 if you count Cable, the Wolverine books, and X-men First Class. That's not even including the three Deadpool titles or the mini-series or one-shots. Three or four Avengers books doesn't really seem like a lot to me and I'd much rather have them than to have characters be put on the shelf and hardly used. It looks like McKone is drawing that picture so if he's drawing Avengers Academy then I'm all for it because I love his work.

Wow, good eye...Avengers Acadamy's creative team is Christos Gage and Mike McKone.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Wow, good eye...Avengers Acadamy's creative team is Christos Gage and Mike McKone.

Look at the mouth and eyes they're destictive McKone.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Look at the mouth and eyes they're destictive McKone.

DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING CREEPY THAT SOUNDS?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

AVENGERS
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next