the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AVENGERS

Go down 
+22
Gabe_Gray
PeteWisdom
minimalist
howie024m
GoZ
Figga
DanElectro
GreatWhiteNinja
shazam!
Liquid Sword
VashtheStampede
Leachcraft
NoLuv4Hoes
bayani
Thomas
CaptainJoel
Shaun
TJ
Mr.Wholesome
True Believer
Tim Radd
Shadowrenderer
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

AVENGERS - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:
I don't know why everyone's complaining about there going to be too many Avengers books. There isn't going to be anymore than there are now and X-men has like 15 if you count Cable, the Wolverine books, and X-men First Class. That's not even including the three Deadpool titles or the mini-series or one-shots. Three or four Avengers books doesn't really seem like a lot to me and I'd much rather have them than to have characters be put on the shelf and hardly used. It looks like McKone is drawing that picture so if he's drawing Avengers Academy then I'm all for it because I love his work.

Wow, good eye...Avengers Acadamy's creative team is Christos Gage and Mike McKone.

Look at the mouth and eyes they're destictive McKone.

DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING CREEPY THAT SOUNDS?!?!

^THIS^ sometimes i think you do this shit on purpose thomas and just act all naive after the fact Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

AVENGERS - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:
I don't know why everyone's complaining about there going to be too many Avengers books. There isn't going to be anymore than there are now and X-men has like 15 if you count Cable, the Wolverine books, and X-men First Class. That's not even including the three Deadpool titles or the mini-series or one-shots. Three or four Avengers books doesn't really seem like a lot to me and I'd much rather have them than to have characters be put on the shelf and hardly used. It looks like McKone is drawing that picture so if he's drawing Avengers Academy then I'm all for it because I love his work.

Wow, good eye...Avengers Acadamy's creative team is Christos Gage and Mike McKone.

YUP.

You're a pervert, Thomas! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

AVENGERS - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS   AVENGERS - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:

YUP.

You're a pervert, Thomas! Evil or Very Mad

so i just got back from my time machine trip and youll never guess who i ran into in the future!

THOMAS!