the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superman Kills

Go down 
+14
GreatWhiteNinja
Shaun
LifesTruesin
Tim Radd
DanElectro
GoZ
PeteWisdom
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
Mr.Wholesome
TJ
CaptainJoel
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
True Believer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

Superman Kills - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:33 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Well this is interesting. discussing abortion on a Superman thread.

anyway, I believe it's a human life from the moment of conception. You can't draw a line in the sand, as you put it TB, & say at this magic number of months it's a life b4 that it's a "thing" with less rights than any other human.

Err . . . I think you might've misinterpreted what I was saying, but sure . . .

Let it rock.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:36 pm

True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

anyway, I believe it's a human life from the moment of conception. You can't draw a line in the sand, as you put it TB, & say at this magic number of months it's a life b4 that it's a "thing" with less rights than any other human.

Let it rock.

Well I was referencing your post.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:07 am

True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Jim! wrote:
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear wrote:

The only way I see abortion as ok, is IF and ONLY IF the mother AND/OR the baby are at risk of dying. Otherwise I don't see it ok. Just because abortion is legal in U.S. means its not murder? Then why would it be called murder else where? Say Chile.

I think it is illegal in most middle eastern countries, but it is allowable in Chile. I think it is easy for men who would never have make such a decision to tell women that they have to carry a baby no matter what they wanted to do. I think abortion should be a last option, but I don't think I have any right to tell a woman what she has to do any more than I should tell a fat person he has to lose wieght or a smoker has to stop smoking - that is a personal decision between that person, her doctor and whatever diety she answers to. It's funny that on these threads, a lot of members talk about having sex, but I don't hear a lot of talk about personal responsibility. You want to dance, but you don't want to pay the piper.

Amen, Jim!

But, just for the record, I wrap my rascal 2 times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation.

Thanks, and now I'll have to spend the rest of the day trying to get that image out of my head!

Thought I'd leave a bigger impression than that.

so that's why your woman dumped ya...

thanks for the setup TB high five
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:23 am

True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
PinkPather wrote:
there was just an F***ing earthquake! I have lived in so cali my hole life and just experienced my first one! Crazy mang crazy

. . .

Exciting. Was it a big one?

And this doesn't belong here.

And, yes, I know I'm just encouraging further conversation.

He is brand new to the forum TB, cut him some slack.

Slack was cut.

I mean, I have to say something, but I don't think I was a dick about it.

Oh I didnt mean you were a dick TB, I just meant it was like his second post and you were already ragging on him for getting off topic.

Its all good. We know all know he is in for a ribbing or two...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:35 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Let it rock.

TB was only referring to the viability of a fetus to exist outside the womb, he wasn't making a judgement on whether or not it's a human life and what legal protection that life is granted.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:36 pm

Jim! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Let it rock.

TB was only referring to the viability of a fetus to exist outside the womb, he wasn't making a judgement on whether or not it's a human life and what legal protection that life is granted.

I think Dan got my post with TB's post mixed up and is attacking him on the wrong thing. I was the one who brought up the ability to survive out of the womb argument.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:26 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Jim! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Let it rock.

I think Dan got my post with TB's post mixed up and is attacking him on the wrong thing. I was the one who brought up the ability to survive out of the womb argument.

Is it too late for your mom to abort you? BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YES, I'M FEELING EVIL!!!!
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Jim! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Let it rock.

Is it too late for your mom to abort you? BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YES, I'M FEELING EVIL!!!!

She tried, and I was a premi so I think I really really wanted to live.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:32 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Jim! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Let it rock.

Aaaaand now it's awkward.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:34 pm

True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Jim! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Let it rock.

Oh believe you me, you should see family get functions.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:35 pm

True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Jim! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Let it rock.

Yep....but I didn't mean that she should have. I meant she should now....and I was being sarcastic....Shit maybe it's time for my first joint.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:36 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Jim! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Let it rock.

Yep....but I didn't mean that she should have. I meant she should now....and I was being sarcastic....Shit maybe it's time for my first joint.

hahah its all good Wholesome, I wasn't offended.

I have that joint on the ready my friend.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Youngling
Youngling
Martin

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:02 pm

superman shouldn't kill he's a boyscout
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:14 pm

Martin wrote:
superman shouldn't kill he's a boyscout

So are you.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:23 am

Jim! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Let it rock.

I wasn't attacking TB. Just stating my side of the discussion.

TB just said something that made me think I needed to state my side right there.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:33 am

Did you know, that they can remove a fetus from the womb and do surgery...It's a risky procedure, but it has been done, and then the fetus is placed back into the womb until birth...it's incredible....
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:40 am

GoZ wrote:
Did you know, that they can remove a fetus from the womb and do surgery...It's a risky procedure, but it has been done, and then the fetus is placed back into the womb until birth...it's incredible....

Yeah I've heard about this.

Unbelievable. & totally awesome!
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:58 am

GoZ wrote:

What is the point of the procedure though? Suspect
just curious
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:19 am

TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear wrote:
GoZ wrote:

What is the point of the procedure though? Suspect
just curious

depends on what's wrong with the baby.
Back to top Go down
MJ
The Alpha
The Alpha
MJ

Female Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:16 pm

GoZ wrote:

did you know that in the next five years men will be capable of carrying children through an entire term?
Back to top Go down
PinkPather
Youngling
Youngling
PinkPather

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:17 pm

EWWWWWWWWWW!!! that is not right!

how would they Deliver the baby?

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:05 pm

PinkPather wrote:

cheers
c-section. The theory is the a womb could be surgically attached to a major artery and grow that way. The biggest problem is the amount of hormones a male would have to supply - he would probably have to take some type of suppliment. Any volunteers?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:22 pm

Jim! wrote:
PinkPather wrote:

cheers
c-section. The theory is the a womb could be surgically attached to a major artery and grow that way. The biggest problem is the amount of hormones a male would have to supply - he would probably have to take some type of suppliment. Any volunteers?

*Looks around to see if Aycock will respond.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:00 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Jim! wrote:
PinkPather wrote:

cheers

I know someone who will be jumping at the chance

The Governator.......Mr. Mom anyone?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:19 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Jim! wrote:
PinkPather wrote:

cheers

I know someone who will be jumping at the chance

The Governator.......Mr. Mom anyone?

You mean Junior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman Kills   Superman Kills - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman Kills
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next