the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS

Go down 
+34
VashtheStampede
JohnnyMac
guess_question
howie024m
CockMasta
shazam!
R
osirus12002
paranoiaphantom
Liquid Sword
JBiggs79
Figga
NoLuv4Hoes
LifesTruesin
GoZ
minimalist
munson!
altericee45
GreatWhiteNinja
Shaun
bayani
PeteWisdom
Hedinnweis
CaptainJoel
Tayley
Shadowrenderer
True Believer
Tim Radd
Mr.Wholesome
DanElectro
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
TJ
Thomas
REEF aka Luke Cage
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

Male Age : 33

GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:35 pm

Thomas wrote:
True Believer wrote:
bayani wrote:
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Why are you the only person using your brain, Joel?

If it help any the first time I saw that post I thought "The gay anime dude's (or chick) name must be Ed." scratch

You don't even watch the show and you figured it out.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

Full Metal Alchemist is actually one of the less ghey new anime shows out there.
Me and my brother were channel surfing one night and it was on. We didn't know what it was and had kind of wtf moment. Start of the show when they try and ressurect their mother? Yeah.

I hope you didn't watched the dub version... but rather the subtitle version (which is much more accurate)
I know this is the wrong thread for this but fuck it!

Stop being such a snob! Some people like to watch it in english! I don't happen to be one of those people so don't attack me but anime geeks that think they're legit because they watch their shows in Japanese make me want to drill holes in someones head.

Anime isn't fucking fine wine and not all dubs are bad.

Fuck accuracy because most of the humor that isn't slapstick gets lost in translation. Subbed or dubbed.

TB, I would have gotten it if you had Ed from Bebop. . .

Yeah, that is sooooo weeaboo. I've found if a show sucks dubbed then it sucks subbed. Naruto, for example. Weeaboos love to hate the dubbed version yet the subbed version is equally unwatchable.

Personally I like my anime dubbed and my asian live action movies subbed. I just would rather read their dialogue than watch their mouths being out of synch and the voices not matching the actor.

I'm starting a sub vs dub thread over in the anime/manga forum.
Continue this conversation there.

Get this back on topic.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 pm

Thomas wrote:
True Believer wrote:
bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

If it help any the first time I saw that post I thought "The gay anime dude's (or chick) name must be Ed." scratch

Good on ya, Wholesy.

Full Metal Alchemist is actually one of the less ghey new anime shows out there.
Me and my brother were channel surfing one night and it was on. We didn't know what it was and had kind of wtf moment. Start of the show when they try and ressurect their mother? Yeah.

I hope you didn't watched the dub version... but rather the subtitle version (which is much more accurate)

Stop being such a snob! Some people like to watch it in english! I don't happen to be one of those people so don't attack me but anime geeks that think they're legit because they watch their shows in Japanese make me want to drill holes in someones head.

Fuck accuracy because most of the humor that isn't slapstick gets lost in translation. Subbed or dubbed.

Yeah, that is sooooo weeaboo. I've found if a show sucks dubbed then it sucks subbed. Naruto, for example. Weeaboos love to hate the dubbed version yet the subbed version is equally unwatchable.

Personally I like my anime dubbed and my asian live action movies subbed. I just would rather read their dialogue than watch their mouths being out of synch and the voices not matching the actor.

Well, yeah, live action is different since you can actually read their lips.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:15 pm

bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

funny you call me a snob when I was only giving you a helpful suggestion. Then you rant on me calling meh an anime geek? lol, you're a fucktard. You should maybe relook the conversation before you start talking shit bitch.

Now now, we'll have none of that.

/convo
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:19 pm

True Believer wrote:
bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

but he started it!!

funny you call me a snob when I was only giving you a helpful suggestion. Then you rant on me calling meh an anime geek? lol, you're a fucktard. You should maybe relook the conversation before you start talking shit bitch.

/convo

but he started it!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:20 pm

True Believer wrote:
bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

but he started it!!

/convo

but he started it!! Sad

NO. You started it by being born... and then commenting negatively against what he said!
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:21 pm

True Believer wrote:
bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

but he started it!!

/convo

but he started it!! Sad

Yeah, but he didn't start the personal attacks and name-calling. Unless you count "snob." So let's end it there.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:25 pm

True Believer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

but he started it!!

/convo

but he started it!! Sad

Yeah, but he didn't start the personal attacks and name-calling. Unless you count "snob." So let's end it there.

called me snob.. drill hole in head... the fact he was rude to me when I gave him a suggestion angered me. He could have just said thanks, but i'd prefer dubbed.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:46 pm

I hope to not instigate the fight again, but some anime is translated better.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:50 pm

TJ wrote:

SHUT UP AND TAKE IT TOO THE ANIME/MANGA FORUM!

THIS THREAD IS FOR AND ABOUT ASS!
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:50 pm

TJ wrote:

and I agree, but i think most are better subbed then dubbed
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:51 pm

TJ wrote:

Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:52 pm

Hedinnweis wrote:
TJ wrote:

Well his picture does look a little like a sphincter.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:53 pm

Thomas wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
TJ wrote:

Well his picture does look a little like a sphincter.

That doesn't count. You know that.
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:59 pm

True Believer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

but he started it!!

/convo

but he started it!! Sad

called me snob.. drill hole in head... the fact he was rude to me when I gave him a suggestion angered me. He could have just said thanks, but i'd prefer dubbed.
Sorry if I offended you. I have lots of friends and aquaintances (how the f*** do you spell that!?) that give people shit for watching dubs. If you read it, I said I don't prefer dubs but I respect those who do and that it made me want to drill in someone's head. Kinda like how Liefields "art" makes me want to choke a baby. It is a extreme expression of my displeasure, not a threat. I am going to drop this now but I wouldn't call me a bitch again.

WTF this is the Ass thread! why are we fighting when we can be looking at stuff like this:GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 Red_Sonja_Fights_by_edbenes
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:00 pm

That's a beautiful ass
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:02 pm

bayani wrote:
True Believer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

but he started it!!

/convo

but he started it!! Sad

Sorry if I offended you. I have lots of friends and aquaintances (how the f*** do you spell that!?) that give people shit for watching dubs. If you read it, I said I don't prefer dubs but I respect those who do and that it made me want to drill in someone's head. Kinda like how Liefields "art" makes me want to choke a baby. It is a extreme expression of my displeasure, not a threat. I am going to drop this now but I wouldn't call me a bitch again.

WTF this is the Ass thread! why are we fighting when we can be looking at stuff like this:GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 Red_Sonja_Fights_by_edbenes

Now after seeing that how can anyone not like Ed Benes artwork.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:04 pm

bayani wrote:
True Believer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

but he started it!!

/convo

but he started it!! Sad

all is forgiven dear friend. and indeed that red sonja does have a nice ass
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Thomas wrote:
bayani wrote:
True Believer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

but he started it!!

/convo

but he started it!! Sad

like some artist I think his work as his on and off days, but now back to asses.

Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:20 pm

TJ wrote:
Thomas wrote:

like some artist I think his work as his on and off days, but now back to asses.

It's a pin-up. And cheesecake is his strength. But actual motion isn't.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:29 pm

GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 Emma

maybe after the sex...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:24 pm

GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 AMarville_5
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:58 pm

Thomas wrote:

I........I.......I........*stares*
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:26 am

TJ wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I........I.......I........*stares*

Shocked whoa
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:33 am

How is it not creepy that you're practically fapping right now?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:41 am

True Believer wrote:
How is it not creepy that you're practically fapping right now?

yea TJ you perv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next