the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS

Go down 
+34
VashtheStampede
JohnnyMac
guess_question
howie024m
CockMasta
shazam!
R
osirus12002
paranoiaphantom
Liquid Sword
JBiggs79
Figga
NoLuv4Hoes
LifesTruesin
GoZ
minimalist
munson!
altericee45
GreatWhiteNinja
Shaun
bayani
PeteWisdom
Hedinnweis
CaptainJoel
Tayley
Shadowrenderer
True Believer
Tim Radd
Mr.Wholesome
DanElectro
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
TJ
Thomas
REEF aka Luke Cage
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:46 pm

True Believer wrote:
Awful lot of Benes, there, Tommy.

Is awful the word you meant to use?

Think carefully now.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:46 pm

True Believer wrote:
Awful lot of Benes, there, Tommy.

I know I was going through his gallery at Comic Art Community.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 6:42 pm

Thomas wrote:
GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 Spider_Sense_by_edbenes

Spider-Man My spidey sense is tingling.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:01 pm

GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 Edward-elricGRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 09_37_3---Baked-Beans-on-toast_web
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:37 pm

True Believer wrote:
GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 Edward-elricGRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 09_37_3---Baked-Beans-on-toast_web

Alchemist + Beans?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:40 pm

TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Alchemist + Beans?

GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 4543
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:03 am

True Believer wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Alchemist + Beans?

GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 4543

or you could just tell us what it was.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:07 am

anime(fat girls kryptonite)+ baked beans(gas) = pork your beans.

fat girls are known as porky and the beans are beans. so its a euthanism for pork and beans.

i got this. we are the sex.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:12 am

Tayley wrote:
anime(fat girls kryptonite)+ baked beans(gas) = pork your beans.

fat girls are known as porky and the beans are beans. so its a euthanism for pork and beans.

i got this. we are the sex.

You're wrong, but you did make me laugh.

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:30 am

Um, it's Ed Benes.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:31 am

Wait... what did I miss? Why is there mention of Ed Benes in the Ass thread?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:14 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Why are you the only person using your brain, Joel?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:31 am

True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

If it help any the first time I saw that post I thought "The gay anime dude's (or chick) name must be Ed." scratch
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:35 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

If it help any the first time I saw that post I thought "The gay anime dude's (or chick) name must be Ed." scratch

You don't even watch the show and you figured it out.

Good on ya, Wholesy.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:47 am

True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

That's right. But what's up with the beans?
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:00 am

True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

Full Metal Alchemist is actually one of the less ghey new anime shows out there.
Me and my brother were channel surfing one night and it was on. We didn't know what it was and had kind of wtf moment. Start of the show when they try and ressurect their mother? Yeah.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:32 am

True Believer wrote:

wait so Ed Benes is an ass?

I'll agree with that, I think his work is vastly overrated. Another wannabe Jim Lee Clone. Yes i fucking said it.

Anyways this Pork and Beans pic reminded me of that Weezer Song.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 9:52 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
I'll agree with that, I think his work is vastly overrated. Another wannabe Jim Lee Clone. Yes i fucking said it.

I agree his work is a Jim Lee clone but I don't think that's a bad thing whole wouldn't want to have a style that's similar to one of the best. Anyone seen Mariah Benes artwork it looks exactly like her brothers, I can't tell them apart.

By the way if his name was pronounced beans I would have got the joke.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:06 am

Thomas wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

I agree his work is a Jim Lee clone but I don't think that's a bad thing whole wouldn't want to have a style that's similar to one of the best. Anyone seen Mariah Benes artwork it looks exactly like her brothers, I can't tell them apart.

There's no picture for the proper pronunciation, is there, Thomas?

Anyway, I think Benes does good cheesecake and has a decent grasp of anatomy but when doing interiors his work kind of falls apart. He can't really draw fluid movement so well so he tends to stick to the few cool poses he knows, his men are way too muscular (I know they're in peak physical condition but he tends to just scribble a bunch of lines on their chest that makes them look like juicers), and his women all have the same shape and face. But, ultimately, he's kind of hit-or-miss. Because the work he did on Birds of Prey? Much better than he's doing now.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:07 pm

True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

There's no picture for the proper pronunciation, is there, Thomas?

Anyway, I think Benes does good cheesecake and has a decent grasp of anatomy but when doing interiors his work kind of falls apart. He can't really draw fluid movement so well so he tends to stick to the few cool poses he knows, his men are way too muscular (I know they're in peak physical condition but he tends to just scribble a bunch of lines on their chest that makes them look like juicers), and his women all have the same shape and face. But, ultimately, he's kind of hit-or-miss. Because the work he did on Birds of Prey? Much better than he's doing now.

is Birds of Prey the book that umm.... artists peak out on?

Benes, Greg Land...
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:23 pm

Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

Full Metal Alchemist is actually one of the less ghey new anime shows out there.
Me and my brother were channel surfing one night and it was on. We didn't know what it was and had kind of wtf moment. Start of the show when they try and ressurect their mother? Yeah.

I hope you didn't watched the dub version... but rather the subtitle version (which is much more accurate)
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:06 pm

Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

I hope you didn't watched the dub version... but rather the subtitle version (which is much more accurate)
I know this is the wrong thread for this but fuck it!

Stop being such a snob! Some people like to watch it in english! I don't happen to be one of those people so don't attack me but anime geeks that think they're legit because they watch their shows in Japanese make me want to drill holes in someones head.

Anime isn't fucking fine wine and not all dubs are bad.

Fuck accuracy because most of the humor that isn't slapstick gets lost in translation. Subbed or dubbed.

TB, I would have gotten it if you had Ed from Bebop. . .
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:54 pm

bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

Stop being such a snob! Some people like to watch it in english! I don't happen to be one of those people so don't attack me but anime geeks that think they're legit because they watch their shows in Japanese make me want to drill holes in someones head.

Fuck accuracy because most of the humor that isn't slapstick gets lost in translation. Subbed or dubbed.

Yeah, that is sooooo weeaboo. I've found if a show sucks dubbed then it sucks subbed. Naruto, for example. Weeaboos love to hate the dubbed version yet the subbed version is equally unwatchable.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:28 pm

True Believer wrote:
bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

Yeah, that is sooooo weeaboo. I've found if a show sucks dubbed then it sucks subbed. Naruto, for example. Weeaboos love to hate the dubbed version yet the subbed version is equally unwatchable.

Personally I like my anime dubbed and my asian live action movies subbed. I just would rather read their dialogue than watch their mouths being out of synch and the voices not matching the actor.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:34 pm

bayani wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Um, it's Ed Benes.

Good on ya, Wholesy.

funny you call me a snob when I was only giving you a helpful suggestion. Then you rant on me calling meh an anime geek? lol, you're a fucktard. You should maybe relook the conversation before you start talking shit bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS   GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GRATUITOUS ASS SHOTS
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next