the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DC reboots

Go down 
+18
Sink
munson!
xyamuchax
Brian21
True Believer
CaptainJoel
DanElectro
Mr.Wholesome
GreatWhiteNinja
GoZ
Thomas
Figga
Liquid Sword
TJ
bayani
shazam!
Shadowrenderer
markrocks
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sink
The Omega
The Omega
Sink

Male Age : 42

DC reboots - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC reboots   DC reboots - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:37 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
No. Just. No.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: DC reboots   DC reboots - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:55 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
The Daemonites finally launch an all out assault on the Earth which causes all of the Super teams and characters in the New 52 to bind together. Just then, the entirety of the Daemonite force is destroyed by Superboy Prime. Superboy Prime shows up to kill the Earth like he did during Countdown because they're all still "not good enough. You're not even half as good as the last ones!" There's a huge fight and it falls to Power Girl and Huntress to save the world with the help of Wally West who, it turns out, was sucked into the Speed Force after a massive universal rewrite happened. The fight has all of those great things you expect! And then, at the end... Wally becomes the Black Flash and mainlining the Speed Force, sends SBP back to Earth-Prime, and runs all the way back to the point when Zoom caused Flashpoint (which he finds out about from SBP) and murders Zoom in cold blood. Wally, now not even looking faintly like his original self, falls back into the tapestry of the Speed Force and fully adopts the role of Black Flash. As the story ends, he's happy serving this role as his universe already has a Wally West.

Remove SBP from that and Wally as Black Flash and it doesn't sound too bad, just as long as the Wildcats get reformed.

You know I've always hated the phrase in cold-blood. Like it should really matter if you're angry or not when you kill someone. I'm sure the dead person is thinking, "well at least I wasn't killed in cold-blood.
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: DC reboots   DC reboots - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:16 pm

the Man Hunters of our universe.

an Amozon
a Thanagarian
J'on J'onz
Jemm of saturn
Majistic
lead by Despero.

Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: DC reboots   DC reboots - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:23 pm

I've been enjoying a lot of the zero issues. idk how GL: New guardians is a zero issue but I don't care because it was a great issue.

Dark Knight was blah...
JL was ok, I'm still not convinced with this new version of Billy, but I like that the wizard is Aboriginal. The backup was pretty good.
Batman was really cool.
I loved GLC! GUY!!!
Superman was really great, I think I'll probably get the trades from here on. See how it goes.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: DC reboots   DC reboots - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:11 am

Thomas wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
The Daemonites finally launch an all out assault on the Earth which causes all of the Super teams and characters in the New 52 to bind together. Just then, the entirety of the Daemonite force is destroyed by Superboy Prime. Superboy Prime shows up to kill the Earth like he did during Countdown because they're all still "not good enough. You're not even half as good as the last ones!" There's a huge fight and it falls to Power Girl and Huntress to save the world with the help of Wally West who, it turns out, was sucked into the Speed Force after a massive universal rewrite happened. The fight has all of those great things you expect! And then, at the end... Wally becomes the Black Flash and mainlining the Speed Force, sends SBP back to Earth-Prime, and runs all the way back to the point when Zoom caused Flashpoint (which he finds out about from SBP) and murders Zoom in cold blood. Wally, now not even looking faintly like his original self, falls back into the tapestry of the Speed Force and fully adopts the role of Black Flash. As the story ends, he's happy serving this role as his universe already has a Wally West.

Remove SBP from that and Wally as Black Flash and it doesn't sound too bad, just as long as the Wildcats get reformed.

You know I've always hated the phrase in cold-blood. Like it should really matter if you're angry or not when you kill someone. I'm sure the dead person is thinking, "well at least I wasn't killed in cold-blood.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: DC reboots   DC reboots - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:09 pm

so what if DC was to "retell" some of the old classic stories like what they do in the marvel ultimate U?

would you want to see any stories told again?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC reboots   DC reboots - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC reboots
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: