the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to see...

Go down 
+31
munson!
PeteWisdom
Gabe_Gray
Maxyboi2424
minimalist
osirus12002
JimDarkMagic
bayani
Tayley
Leachcraft
howie024m
NoLuv4Hoes
Aycock
Hedinnweis
LifesTruesin
DanElectro
GoZ
GreatWhiteNinja
TJ
Shaun
Mr.Wholesome
Tim Radd
Figga
REEF aka Luke Cage
shazam!
True Believer
Liquid Sword
CaptainJoel
Thomas
Big H
Shadowrenderer
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

I want to see... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Sink wrote:
I was just thinking to myself last week: "Maybe I should write a book that's set in the Pokemon universe, but rated R. Like if Michael Vick lived in Pokemangland."

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Sink wrote:
I was just thinking to myself last week: "Maybe I should write a book that's set in the Pokemon universe, but rated R. Like if Michael Vick lived in Pokemangland."

Spoiler:

I totally get that.

Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:06 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Sink wrote:

Spoiler:

I totally get that.

Kind of like when I tell my wife I'm a Pokemon when she's changing clothes, and say, "I Pikachu!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:42 am

GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Sink wrote:

Spoiler:

I totally get that.

Kind of like when I tell my wife I'm a Pokemon when she's changing clothes, and say, "I Pikachu!"

Spoiler:

I've always hated Pokemon. . . And I've always, on occasion, called my wife Bekkachu!

Back to top Go down
Sink
The Omega
The Omega
Sink

Male Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:03 am

GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Sink wrote:

Spoiler:

I totally get that.

Spoiler:

Tried this on my girl...she kicked me out of the room...

Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:24 am

Sink wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Sink wrote:

Spoiler:

I totally get that.

Spoiler:

Which just reinforces the fact that I married the right woman.....
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:49 am

GoZ wrote:
Sink wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Sink wrote:

Spoiler:

I totally get that.

Spoiler:

Which just reinforces the fact that I married the right woman.....
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:09 pm

I want to see Ma'alefa'ak and D'Kay D'Razz go on killing spree like a martian B'onnie and C'lyde.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:19 am

Thomas wrote:
I want to see Ma'alefa'ak and D'Kay D'Razz go on killing spree like a martian B'onnie and C'lyde.

GTFO!
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:45 pm

This is more what I would have liked to see.

I wish they would have held off on JMS's Superman and Wonder Woman stories until the new 52, with some tweaks to make them work.

Superman could be wandering around the world, back after he left Smallville, helping people in secret eventually coming out in the open. Kind of like part JMS's story, part what they're doing in Action Comics, and part of his old origin before the reboot.

Wonder Woman could be mainly the same except they wouldn't need to have the forgetting she had another life part or maybe she would forget Paradise Island completely and eventually remember she was an Amazon. She could go through most of what she did except she would be fighting Hera and her minions instead of those other female gods.
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Thomas wrote:
This is more what I would have liked to see.

I wish they would have held off on JMS's Superman and Wonder Woman stories until the new 52, with some tweaks to make them work.

Superman could be wandering around the world, back after he left Smallville, helping people in secret eventually coming out in the open. Kind of like part JMS's story, part what they're doing in Action Comics, and part of his old origin before the reboot.

Wonder Woman could be mainly the same except they wouldn't need to have the forgetting she had another life part or maybe she would forget Paradise Island completely and eventually remember she was an Amazon. She could go through most of what she did except she would be fighting Hera and her minions instead of those other female gods.

i can dig that.

Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Not comics related, but whatever... I want to see a Joy of Painting video game for Wii/Kinect/whatever Sony Kinect is called.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Seriously, why the fuck no Cloak and Dagger ongoing right now? Marvel knows for a fucking fact it will sell, they have an amazing PROVEN team they can put on it. People love the characters.

WTF Marvel? Are you still reading this, spy? WTF?
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:39 pm

True Believer wrote:
Seriously, why the fuck no Cloak and Dagger ongoing right now? Marvel knows for a fucking fact it will sell, they have an amazing PROVEN team they can put on it. People love the characters.

troof'
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:33 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:

troof'

Or throw them on the Defenders they'd be awesome in that book.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:52 pm

What/s Ben Reilly up to since he fucking lived at the end of the redone Clone Saga?
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:44 pm

i wanna see wtf S.W.O.R.D. is doing w/ this whole Phoenix thing like why haven't we seen them pop up like...at all?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:50 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
i wanna see wtf S.W.O.R.D. is doing w/ this whole Phoenix thing like why haven't we seen them pop up like...at all?

I'm waiting for them to come up with an agency called P.E.N.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

I'm waiting for them to come up with an agency called P.E.N.

i thought the PEN 15 club already was a thing.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Hickman write Legion of Superheroes after F4 we know he'd kill that shiznit
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:21 am

True Believer wrote:

How did I miss this? DAMNED STRAIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:18 pm

I was thinking about how both Gambit and Hawkeye both have new series now and I realized how similar they are. Both are former thieves that became heroes, both are ladies men, both have great aim, and both wear purple. I want to see them develop a Wonder Man/Beast or Blue Beetle/Booster Gold type friendship.
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Thomas wrote:
I was thinking about how both Gambit and Hawkeye both have new series now and I realized how similar they are. Both are former thieves that became heroes, both are ladies men, both have great aim, and both wear purple. I want to see them develop a Wonder Man/Beast or Blue Beetle/Booster Gold type friendship.

call it the wing man?
Rimshot!
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:26 am

A Young Avengers ongoing series, with Amadeus Cho on the team.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
A Young Avengers ongoing series, with Amadeus Cho on the team.
While I would love that I don't think he'd do well on the team... He'd overshadow pretty much everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to see...
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: