the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPIDEY!

Go down 
+23
markrocks
GreatWhiteNinja
Gabe_Gray
howie024m
NoLuv4Hoes
shazam!
Liquid Sword
Hedinnweis
munson!
Tim Radd
Figga
REEF aka Luke Cage
Martin
CaptainJoel
TJ
GoZ
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
Mr.Wholesome
Shaun
True Believer
DanElectro
PeteWisdom
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:54 am

markrocks wrote:
hey dan, i waited to read this until i was finished with the Big Time story, i didnt want any spoilers.
now that im caught up. i came up with the anti-parker thing too. the BlackCat bit was funny. she wants Avengers cred huh as if. i got all the way tho the part with her tits on the ground and her ass up (wish i had a scanner) before i relized it was humberto ramos drawing. its gotta be his beat work ever. it not dumb' down for kids. he didnt do the manga sized feet. my only problem with him is he is one of those artist that make him wink. how cam his mask wink? i know its only a comic but come on. back to the Black cat scene- i LOL when invisable spidey slapped her ass. the gag would have killed if she went MEOW.
Hoizon labs is cool. the last unknown nerd better be a big suprise. the black box deal is gonna bite him in the ass. how can he not have a costume at his apt? does that mean he has to go to work to get it? or just for spares? does he keep his web shooters over there?
my big gripe with this set up is that in a year or two the next writer is goin g to take it all away. i dont want to see that happen.

I'm not really a big fan of Ramos especially when his art is overly cartoony (e.g. his work on Wolverine, etc.) but it seemed to really work here, right? Yeah, Black Cat's scenes are all win! Slott's doing a great job writing her.

I have a feeling that sixth member of the think tank (anonymous guy in Lab 6) is prob someone important from PP's past. I'm hoping it's a villain or the offspring of a villain. But I'm hoping it's a big surprise.

I doubt Peter's keeping all his costumes in the black vault. He wears his costume along with his web shooters most of the time anyway so he's obviously taking it home. The black vault's probably for all the extra costumes and paraphernalia. I just don't see why he would need to keep everything at this vault when he's got his own place now.

Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 50

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:42 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Figga wrote:
Marvel prosthetics have done wonders for Bucky and Misty Knight...

and now half the young x-kids post Utopia Laughing Twisted Evil

No
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ya know what else i wouldnt mind if Adrian Toomes got his old rig back and could make himself young again then swiped out the Vulturions (who knew they were still around till the popped up in Avengers Initiative lol) and shown this new Vulture who's the real OG

Oh, that better be happening soon... Twisted Evil New vulture with the wannabe Predator mouth is gonna get his!! Toomes needs to come back!

How long is he s'posed to be in prison for that Identity Disc stuff?

Vulture's been out since then like DanE said but hes effin bout due for a break out eh? Also Shocker needs to get some face time and his share of badassery, last time i remember he was shown any kinda kickass is when he fucked up Petey as Dusk and The Trapster

Shocker does need to make a return. Haven't seen him since He, Spidey, JJJ Sr. and them other jurors were trapped underground.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Shocker was recently in the Origin of Species arc issues 644-645 when he busts into the Coffee Bean with Tombstones. Spidey later takes him out at a hide-out and turns Shocker's gauntlet again him forcing him to reveal Doc Ock's involvement in the baby-snatching.
study Spider-Man
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:36 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Shocker was recently in the Origin of Species arc issues 644-645 when he busts into the Coffee Bean with Tombstones. Spidey later takes him out at a hide-out and turns Shocker's gauntlet again him forcing him to reveal Doc Ock's involvement in the baby-snatching.
study Spider-Man

I gotta lay off the pot if I'm forgetting shit like this...
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
study Spider-Man

Laughing

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:46 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
study Spider-Man

Laughing

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
study Spider-Man

Laughing

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I just LOL about that& then tried to explain the joke to my Dad. . .Don't know why I tried.
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Male Age : 37

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
study Spider-Man

Laughing

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I just LOL about that& then tried to explain the joke to my Dad. . .Don't know why I tried.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:25 pm

bayani wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
study Spider-Man

Laughing

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 am

Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:09 am

YEAH!!!!SPIDEY! - Page 16 11ccihi

in creepy Tommy voice, "I called it!!!"

HI 5's to Figs high five ,Mark high five ,and NoLuv high five
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 am

DanElectro wrote:

Annnnnd the Marvel Spy strikes again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:49 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Yeah! You got your Flash Thompson, now give us back Nightcrawler!!!

Nightcrawler
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Figga wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Nightcrawler

I know it's a different Flash but I just thought of this song after reading your comments.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Nightcrawler

I know it's a different Flash but I just thought of this song after reading your comments.

Wally West is better. The Flash

And, HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME WANT TO SEE A FLASH GORDAN REMAKE!!!
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:25 am

Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:39 am

SPIDEY! - Page 16 169d6e10
Back to top Go down
Sink
The Omega
The Omega
Sink

Male Age : 41

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm

shazam! wrote:
SPIDEY! - Page 16 169d6e10

cheers
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:18 am

shazam! wrote:

(thought the discussion for this belonged here, Shazzy. hope you don't mind)

Despite the fact that I'm really a traditionalist when it comes to iconic comic book characters like SM, I like the look of the new costume. I like the fact that it's brighter in color than Tobey's costume in the last three films. I'm even ok with the web shooters being on the outside.

That said, I do have an issue with the thickness of the costume as well as what looks like shoe soles at the bottom of his feet in the few shots we have so far. My problem is mainly with the fact that Spidey's ability to climb walls and cling to surfaces works with direct contact between him and a surface. One of the explanations for his powers are the existence of microscopic hairs that can rise out of his skin and cling to any surface via some sort of microscopic/molecular interaction with a given surface. We've always seen PP remove his shoes when he needs to climb a wall and to put on his costume. Now in the comics, the traditional costume is obviously some sort of a thin fabric and it's very possible that the tiny hairs on Spidey's hands, feet, etc. protrude through the suit. The new film's costume, however, show a much thicker suit with what look like nike air soles at the feet. The pics in the vid show small vents at the finger tips to possibly allow for some sort of direct contact to surfaces but why would he want to cling only by his finger tips? I realize 99% of the people who will watch the new film won't even think about this or care, but when you spend as much money as Sony is for this film, you would expect the writers and costume designers would have this issue all figured out.

I really like the new title of the film too!
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 am

DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:

Despite the fact that I'm really a traditionalist when it comes to iconic comic book characters like SM, I like the look of the new costume. I like the fact that it's brighter in color than Tobey's costume in the last three films. I'm even ok with the web shooters being on the outside.

That said, I do have an issue with the thickness of the costume as well as what looks like shoe soles at the bottom of his feet in the few shots we have so far. My problem is mainly with the fact that Spidey's ability to climb walls and cling to surfaces works with direct contact between him and a surface. One of the explanations for his powers are the existence of microscopic hairs that can rise out of his skin and cling to any surface via some sort of microscopic/molecular interaction with a given surface. We've always seen PP remove his shoes when he needs to climb a wall and to put on his costume. Now in the comics, the traditional costume is obviously some sort of a thin fabric and it's very possible that the tiny hairs on Spidey's hands, feet, etc. protrude through the suit. The new film's costume, however, show a much thicker suit with what look like nike air soles at the feet. The pics in the vid show small vents at the finger tips to possibly allow for some sort of direct contact to surfaces but why would he want to cling only by his finger tips? I realize 99% of the people who will watch the new film won't even think about this or care, but when you spend as much money as Sony is for this film, you would expect the writers and costume designers would have this issue all figured out.

I think the shoes are just on the stunt suit like they said in the video.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:56 am

shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:

I'm hoping the shoes are just on the stunt suit but we'll have to see. I like this suit a lot. I think these guys are correct about the Ben Reilly look. Compared to the other costume, I like this one more. However, I do wish the eyes where white or silver and I like the Spider symbols on the old one more, especially the one on the back.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:30 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:

I'm hoping the shoes are just on the stunt suit but we'll have to see. I like this suit a lot. I think these guys are correct about the Ben Reilly look. Compared to the other costume, I like this one more. However, I do wish the eyes where white or silver and I like the Spider symbols on the old one more, especially the one on the back.

I think he needs more pouches.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:52 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:

Generally I would prefer mirrored or silver eyes as well, but I'm hopeful here. This suit makes the eyes look a lot more insect like.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:13 am

Figga wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:

NO DOUBT!!!
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Figga wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:

NO DOUBT!!!

SPIDEY! - Page 16 No-doubt-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDEY!   SPIDEY! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPIDEY!
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next