the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition

Go down 
+27
guess_question
markrocks
Leachcraft
Aycock
VashtheStampede
minimalist
Tim Radd
Brian21
bayani
howie024m
shazam!
Shaun
GoZ
TJ
Figga
Tayley
NoLuv4Hoes
CaptainJoel
Shadowrenderer
Liquid Sword
GreatWhiteNinja
True Believer
Thomas
DanElectro
MJ
PeteWisdom
Mr.Wholesome
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:26 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
shazam! wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
GoZ wrote:
TJ wrote:
God Damnit I'm so tempted to buy this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Luke-Cage-1-125-Hero-for-Hire-Power-Man-Iron-Fist-CGC_W0QQitemZ320482488365QQcategoryZ155285QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26its%3DC%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7598096753486286076

Mostly because its a CRAP LOAD of Luke Cage....and get to witness to zany stories first hand and revive the luke cage thread.

I used to have all of Luke Cage:Hero For Hire, and Power Man and Iron Fist, and they were damn entertaining.....

I would love to have all the Power Man and Iron Fist books.

I'm not really a big fan of Luke Cage tho.

to dust off a classic o_0???? then y would u want mad LC books?

Knowing LS, for Iron Fist.

Yea, just to clear that up, I don't want the Luke Cage solo books. Just the ones where the change the title to Power Man and Iron Fist, which is somewhere around issue 50.

ive read a few and unless u thinl "blow outs" with disc and stiletto are awesome u might wanna pass
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:37 am

616 Mystique can't turn into animals, but IIRC Ultimate Mystique can turn into animals.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:28 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
shazam! wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
GoZ wrote:
TJ wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Luke-Cage-1-125-Hero-for-Hire-Power-Man-Iron-Fist-CGC_W0QQitemZ320482488365QQcategoryZ155285QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26its%3DC%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7598096753486286076

Mostly because its a CRAP LOAD of Luke Cage....and get to witness to zany stories first hand and revive the luke cage thread.

I used to have all of Luke Cage:Hero For Hire, and Power Man and Iron Fist, and they were damn entertaining.....

Yea, just to clear that up, I don't want the Luke Cage solo books. Just the ones where the change the title to Power Man and Iron Fist, which is somewhere around issue 50.

ive read a few and unless u thinl "blow outs" with disc and stiletto are awesome u might wanna pass

Not that I understand what it is you just typed, but I know what to expect. I've read several of the issues. The reason I like the Iron Fist is because of the old 70's comics. It wouldn't be my first time reading the book.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:10 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
shazam! wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
GoZ wrote:
TJ wrote:

Not that I understand what it is you just typed, but I know what to expect. I've read several of the issues. The reason I like the Iron Fist is because of the old 70's comics. It wouldn't be my first time reading the book.

i was trying to say that the villains in the book are god awful (stiletto and disc have a few "big fights" w/ LC and rand not terrible but still.....disc and stiletto dude.... No ) it just came out goofy cuz i was really drunken when i posted that i know when do i ever hit the threads hammered? first time 4 everything i guess
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Reading the New Age Justice Society of America stories, with Kingdom Come Supes. Such an awesome read.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:41 pm

Man I was looking at what comes out next week and it's going to be awesome. The final issue of Blackest Night, the first issue of Second Coming, and the new Cloak & Dagger mini to name but a few.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:08 am

Thomas wrote:
Man I was looking at what comes out next week and it's going to be awesome. The final issue of Blackest Night, the first issue of Second Coming, and the new Cloak & Dagger mini to name but a few.

Goddamn, finally. Is it the one Valerie D'Orazio was supposed to be writing that they announced, like, a year ago?
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:14 am

True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Goddamn, finally. Is it the one Valerie D'Orazio was supposed to be writing that they announced, like, a year ago?

I think so, but the preview says Stuart Moore is writing it. Mark Brooks is doing the art though. that = awesome.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:14 am

True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Shit it looks like it's only a one-shot. Dammit what happened to it being a mini-series? It's by Stuart Moore and Mark Brooks is the artist.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Liquid Sword wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I think so, but the preview says Stuart Moore is writing it. Mark Brooks is doing the art though. that = awesome.

Dammit you posted seconds before I did.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 am

Thomas wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Dammit you posted seconds before I did.

lol. sorry.

On another note, I'm glad Chris Yost is doing Second Coming. Clearly the best X-Men writer currently. His Wolverine and the X-Men episodes are sweet also, which is most of the show.
Back to top Go down
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:50 pm

I miss Jean Grey, Whens she coming back? She needs to fight the void and rejoin the xmen. Agreed?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Aycock wrote:
I miss Jean Grey, Whens she coming back? She needs to fight the void and rejoin the xmen. Agreed?

You need to get your hand out of your pants and get in here so I can slap you with this Salisbury steak.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Aycock wrote:

I hated the idea of killing Jean and replacing her with Emma, but it was one of the best decisions Joe Q ever allowed. I don't want Jean to ever come back.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Aycock wrote:

I hated the idea of killing Jean and replacing her with Emma, but it was one of the best decisions Joe Q ever allowed. I don't want Jean to ever come back.

What ever happened to Ink? I thought he was a cool character and he's got that tatoo that imitates the power of the Phoenix force.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Aycock wrote:

Hmmmm...no yellow?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Aycock wrote:

Hmmmm...no yellow?

NO YELLOW.
Back to top Go down
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Aycock wrote:

Hmmmm...no yellow?

NO YELLOW.
Why? She was one of marvels best charactes.

And doesn't it seem weird that the one character they've not brough back from the dead was called the phoenix?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Aycock wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Aycock wrote:

Hmmmm...no yellow?

NO YELLOW.

And doesn't it seem weird that the one character they've not brough back from the dead was called the phoenix?

Not really they brought her back before and did it again in Endsong.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:46 am

Thomas wrote:
Aycock wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Aycock wrote:

Hmmmm...no yellow?

NO YELLOW.

Yeah but Endsong was more of the Phoenix's need for survival. Than a little bit of Jean fighting against it at the end.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:55 am

TJ wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Aycock wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Aycock wrote:

Hmmmm...no yellow?

NO YELLOW.

Yeah but Endsong was more of the Phoenix's need for survival. Than a little bit of Jean fighting against it at the end.

I think it's inevitable, but otherwise I completely agree with Wholeslaw.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:30 am

I like salisbury steak..... bounce
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 am

TJ wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Aycock wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Aycock wrote:

Hmmmm...no yellow?

NO YELLOW.

Yeah but Endsong was more of the Phoenix's need for survival. ThEn a little bit of Jean fighting against it at the end.
FTFY Steve
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:49 am

howie024m wrote:
TJ wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Aycock wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Aycock wrote:

Hmmmm...no yellow?

NO YELLOW.

IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 306-14
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
howie024m wrote:
TJ wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Aycock wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Aycock wrote:

Hmmmm...no yellow?

NO YELLOW.

IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 306-14

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

also fuck jean im tired of that broad coming back from the dead, when madelyne pryor came back w/ her sisterhood i was ready to be like OKAY FUCK X MEN AGAIN til it turned out she tried 2 gank Psylocke's body/mind and not Jean's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition
Page 11 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next