the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help thread

Go down 
+18
shazam!
howie024m
bayani
Asheralon
Figga
TJ
Hedinnweis
Tayley
GreatWhiteNinja
Aycock
CaptainJoel
DanElectro
Thomas
Mr.Wholesome
GoZ
Shadowrenderer
True Believer
R
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

Help thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:11 am

GoZ wrote:
Socially Awkward Question Time....

So, a lesbian friend of mine is having a wedding/commitment ceremony in June....She's the more....."Male-like"? half of the couple, her partner is more "girly"? Anyway...would it be acceptable for us(Me, and the other dudes she hangs with at work) to throw her a bachelor party?
Help thread - Page 21 Whatwhat
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:12 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

*we need a shoulder shrug emoticon

can we shrink this down to emoticon size?Help thread - Page 21 Thlep
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:13 am

DanElectro wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

*we need a shoulder shrug emoticon

can we shrink this down to emoticon size?Help thread - Page 21 Thlep

I don't know but if we can we should.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:26 am

GoZ wrote:

So, a lesbian friend of mine is having a wedding/commitment ceremony in June....She's the more....."Male-like"? half of the couple, her partner is more "girly"? Anyway...would it be acceptable for us(Me, and the other dudes she hangs with at work) to throw her a bachelor party?

Holy shit, that is awkward. I think I'd ask her (or her girlfriend--so it could be a surprise ). I'd probably start with, "I don't want to offend you, but as a friend I gotta ask..."
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:31 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Holy shit, that is awkward. I think I'd ask her (or her girlfriend--so it could be a surprise ). I'd probably start with, "I don't want to offend you, but as a friend I gotta ask..."

That's the thing, I KNOW she would be fine with me asking, she's cool like that, but we kinda want it to be a suprise, but, don't want to offend her either....
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:13 am

GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:

That's the thing, I KNOW she would be fine with me asking, she's cool like that, but we kinda want it to be a suprise, but, don't want to offend her either....

Well if anyone has an "in" with her girlfriend, that'd probably be the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:21 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Well if anyone has an "in" with her girlfriend, that'd probably be the way to go.

I know where to go to find out! ........

http://www.rosie.com/askro/topqa.aspx
Back to top Go down
Big H
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
Big H

Male Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:28 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:

"I don't like the guy, but he's got a point."

You definitely want to make sure whatever you are going to do during the Bachelor Party is cool with the GF and your friend. Also if it is you sort of have to have a vagina shaped cake.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Is there a better website than photobucket? Figure I'd just ask here than search online. Just looking for one that holds more than 500mb. About to start a third photobucket account. Definitely not paying for pro.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:50 pm

howie024m wrote:
Is there a better website than photobucket? Figure I'd just ask here than search online. Just looking for one that holds more than 500mb. About to start a third photobucket account. Definitely not paying for pro.

Well, if nico were here he'd probably pimp picmember.com, so I'd be remiss not to mention that. It's got a higher storage than photobucket (4 gigs as opposed to pb's 1), no limit on image sizes, and more bandwidth.

On paper it looks better than photobucket, but, for my money photobucket is still pound for pound the best image storage site for uploading comics. Y'know, their cheapness aside. Being able to copy the IMG codes of all the images in an album at once is convenient (last I recall picmember didn't have that, but I haven't used it in a while) and I actually like that photobucket re-sizes images to a resolution that fits well in a standard browser window.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Is anyone else having trouble using the options when making posts? I'm having to manually enter the codes to enter vids, pics or use bold, pretty much everything.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:04 pm

howie024m wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble using the options when making posts? I'm having to manually enter the codes to enter vids, pics or use bold, pretty much everything.

So am I the only one with this issue???
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:15 pm

howie024m wrote:
howie024m wrote:

Sorry 'bout that.

And, no, I'm not personally having that problem. What exactly is happening when you try to click on one of the buttons?
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:43 pm

True Believer wrote:
howie024m wrote:
howie024m wrote:

Sorry 'bout that.

And, no, I'm not personally having that problem. What exactly is happening when you try to click on one of the buttons?

Nothing is happening. I'm going to try re-installing my browser.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Bingo. Just needed to know if it was only me before I tried that. Thx Teebs.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Help thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:25 pm

howie024m wrote:
Bingo. Just needed to know if it was only me before I tried that. Thx Teebs.