the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dammit bayani!!

Go down 
+9
True Believer
TJ
Mr.Wholesome
CaptainJoel
Tayley
Shadowrenderer
bayani
Hedinnweis
Maxyboi2424
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxyboi2424
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Maxyboi2424

Male Age : 30

dammit bayani!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:53 am

Tayley wrote:
no. thats wholesome. jim is the other guy....the guy who posts with the name "JIM."

SERIOUSLY? really.
so mr.wholesomes name in actually is ................ wholesome, thats his first name?

Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:58 am

its brian but its not really important. we all have real names here, but those are alias's for real life. reds name isnt red but shes known as red. her hair isnt even red anymore(unless it is) but we still call her that.

IM NOT CALLING YOU "R"!
Back to top Go down
Maxyboi2424
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Maxyboi2424

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:05 am

Tayley wrote:
its brian but its not really important. we all have real names here, but those are alias's for real life. reds name isnt red but shes known as red. her hair isnt even red anymore(unless it is) but we still call her that.

IM NOT CALLING YOU "R"!
okay that makes enough sense

but my name on here is maxyboi and my real name is max so i got nothin to hide holmes
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:07 am

Maxyboi2424 wrote:
Tayley wrote:

IM NOT CALLING YOU "R"!

but my name on here is maxyboi and my real name is max so i got nothin to hide holmes

Wanna guess what my name is?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:08 am

ok well, i do it to separate the personalities of myself. which is whyi thought others had the othernames too. i guess thats just me.

and tj, did you check your messages?
Back to top Go down
Maxyboi2424
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Maxyboi2424

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:19 am

TJ wrote:
Maxyboi2424 wrote:
Tayley wrote:

IM NOT CALLING YOU "R"!

guessing it's TJ which is an acronym for somthing

actually funny thing about the name "TJ"

a kid from my school by the name of TJ apparently fucked a dog, so now whenever i see your name, and it's not your fault, i think of some sick dog fucking piece of shit.

lol
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:27 am

...ok, things like that? thats not gonna work in the palaceof wisdom. thats what im gonna call this place when i get elected.

but really? he fucked a dog? like penetrated it?
Back to top Go down
Maxyboi2424
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Maxyboi2424

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:44 am

Tayley wrote:
...ok, things like that? thats not gonna work in the palaceof wisdom. thats what im gonna call this place when i get elected.

but really? he fucked a dog? like penetrated it?
well if you wanna hear the whole gross story i shall tell all

he apparently fingered it when he was baked (but that is no excuse man)
made a video
someone stole said video
put it on youtube
Mr.Dog fucker gets expelled and goes to court
and some little birdies (emphasis on the plural)
told me that after the recording was over
he switched from his pokers to his uh.................................chubby
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:47 am

...yeeeaah, i kind of figured the rest out after he fucked a dog. thats umm...that...i gotta lie, thats actually fowned upon at the palace of wisdom. which i can say now because the tag champs are no more. so ship it.

wha? ok. we'll finish this planning and such tomorow. i gotta work on secretarian type stuff. 5000.
Back to top Go down
Maxyboi2424
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Maxyboi2424

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:50 am

Tayley wrote:
...yeeeaah, i kind of figured the rest out after he fucked a dog. thats umm...that...i gotta lie, thats actually fowned upon at the palace of wisdom. which i can say now because the tag champs are no more. so ship it.

wha? ok. we'll finish this planning and such tomorow. i gotta work on secretarian type stuff. 5000.
okay ya
i think sleep may be in order for me

tomorrow

good day sir
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:40 am

Maxyboi2424 wrote:
-he is hardly ever online to see how i have undermined his achievements daily
-he listens to rap music
-fuckin wetback
dammit bayani!! - Page 2 Thats_racist
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:15 am

Maxyboi2424 wrote:
TJ wrote:
Maxyboi2424 wrote:
Tayley wrote:

IM NOT CALLING YOU "R"!

guessing it's TJ which is an acronym for somthing

actually funny thing about the name "TJ"

a kid from my school by the name of TJ apparently fucked a dog, so now whenever i see your name, and it's not your fault, i think of some sick dog fucking piece of shit.

lol

TJ is not an acronym.

Last edited by True Believer on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:16 am

TJ wrote:
Maxyboi2424 wrote:
Tayley wrote:

IM NOT CALLING YOU "R"!

"IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!"
Back to top Go down
Maxyboi2424
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Maxyboi2424

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:36 pm

bayani wrote:
Maxyboi2424 wrote:
-he listens to rap music
-fuckin wetback
who told you to talk, wetback
Back to top Go down
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
Rogue
Rogue
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:46 pm

Maxyboi2424 wrote:
bayani wrote:
Maxyboi2424 wrote:
-he listens to rap music
-fuckin wetback
who told you to talk, wetback

lol!
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:35 pm

Tayley wrote:
TJ wrote:
Maxyboi2424 wrote:
Tayley wrote:

IM NOT CALLING YOU "R"!

"IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!"

ouch
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:11 pm

it's the rock.

not like "ITS THE ROC!" but, the r-o-c-k.
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:03 pm

Tayley wrote:
it's the rock.

not like "ITS THE ROC!" but, the r-o-c-k.
not gonna lie, I like the Roc tons more.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:31 pm

thats fine. it doesnt change what it is though. and it is, THE ROCK! IF YA SMEEELLLLLLALALALALAOW! WHAT THE ROCK......is cookin'.

not to be confused with the sean connery movie.
Back to top Go down
Maxyboi2424
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Maxyboi2424

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:13 pm

it's 12:00 and I'm at home with nobody to go to PAX with and Bayani said that he is going today before noon, and he has my number, but my brother isn't answering his goddamn phone! bayani should call me cause i don't know for sure if they are there so that i can meet up with them!

DAMMIT BAYANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:43 pm

Maxyboi2424 wrote:
it's 12:00 and I'm at home with nobody to go to PAX with and Bayani said that he is going today before noon, and he has my number, but my brother isn't answering his goddamn phone! bayani should call me cause i don't know for sure if they are there so that i can meet up with them!

I'm not going today but I'll call just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Maxyboi2424
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Maxyboi2424

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:32 pm

bayani wrote:
Maxyboi2424 wrote:

what the shit!?
you never even called!!!

and what the fuck is up with my brother, he pissed me off last night! he was being a whiny annoying fun hating little cunt!!! why do you even hang out with him!?

i called Sean like a billion times and he didn't answer

so i ended up calling all of my friends, no joke, and asking them, and for some reason, everyone i know does a shit load of fucking house cleaning and random shit, today was a cursed day goddammit

and dude i was so close to just getting a ride down there cause i thought you would be there
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:51 pm

Maxyboi2424 wrote:
bayani wrote:
Maxyboi2424 wrote:

what the shit!?
you never even called!!!

and what the fuck is up with my brother, he pissed me off last night! he was being a whiny annoying fun hating little cunt!!! why do you even hang out with him!?

so i ended up calling all of my friends, no joke, and asking them, and for some reason, everyone i know does a shit load of fucking house cleaning and random shit, today was a cursed day goddammit

and dude i was so close to just getting a ride down there cause i thought you would be there

Well it's Labor Day weekend so people are probably getting last minute shit ready for the Fall.

I'm strongly considering thinking about unpacking the boxes in my dorm . . . Eventually.
Back to top Go down
Maxyboi2424
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Maxyboi2424

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:02 pm

True Believer wrote:
Maxyboi2424 wrote:
bayani wrote:
Maxyboi2424 wrote:

what the shit!?
you never even called!!!

Well it's Labor Day weekend so people are probably getting last minute shit ready for the Fall.

I'm strongly considering thinking about unpacking the boxes in my dorm . . . Eventually.
uuummm okay thats....nice
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:17 pm

Maxyboi2424 wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Maxyboi2424 wrote:
bayani wrote:
Maxyboi2424 wrote:

what the shit!?
you never even called!!!

uuummm okay thats....nice

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dammit bayani!!   dammit bayani!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

dammit bayani!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: