the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMING ATTRACTIONS!

Go down 
+21
Tim Radd
PeteWisdom
Gabe_Gray
soupersaying
GreatWhiteNinja
Liquid Sword
Mr.Wholesome
howie024m
bayani
shazam!
TJ
Figga
GoZ
markrocks
DanElectro
Thomas
CaptainJoel
True Believer
Samethard
NoLuv4Hoes
Shadowrenderer
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:40 pm

That Spidey 700 cover is amazing.
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:47 pm

ENOUGH WITH THE GODDAMN COSTUME CHANGES!!!! we get it, everyone has armor now, and everyone is taking the jim lee approach to costume redesign. before you know it spidermans suit will have yellow lenses instead of white eyes and he will wear trainers as part of his costume, oh wait..............they already did that too.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:51 pm

munson! wrote:
ENOUGH WITH THE GODDAMN COSTUME CHANGES!!!! we get it, everyone has armor now, and everyone is taking the jim lee approach to costume redesign. before you know it spidermans suit will have yellow lenses instead of white eyes and he will wear trainers as part of his costume, oh wait..............they already did that too.
why the fuck are you bitching about now?
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:33 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
munson! wrote:
why the fuck are you bitching about now?

um......everybody having a different costume in this marvel now stuff? hence me bitching about costume changes. thor sometimes has sleeves, sometimes doesnt, cap has a chin strap that comes and goes, iron mans random ass suit colors, ms marvels dyke hair,and thats what pissed me off about the new 52, everybodys suit has segmented armor and boots, because jim lee has some kind of anti boner for a regular costume
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 pm

"Waaaaaaah my comics aren't staying exactly the same waaaaaaah" - fucking Munson.
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:35 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
"Waaaaaaah my comics aren't staying exactly the same waaaaaaah" - fucking Munson.
Harsh, man.

cant a guy rant?

Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:44 pm

markrocks wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Harsh, man.

cant a guy rant?

yeah he can. But Munson has been complaining about basically the same thing for like five years now. He constantly whines that things ain't like they used to be.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Can you fucking believe they put Ghost Rider in a leather jacket? What was wrong with his fucking jumpsuit? Fuckin bullshit. These new artists hate costumes!

But seriously, I don't like a majority of the new costumes we've seen the last few years either.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 pm

I just realized that Iron Man's new colors are just like Mainframe's from MC2.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:38 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
I just realized that Iron Man's new colors are just like Mainframe's from MC2.

Hey yeah. That's a bit weird...
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Global
Global
Raziel

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:29 pm

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 BATMANFamilyJanuary2013Solicits2
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 BATMANFamilyJanuary2013Solicits3
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 BATMANFamilyJanuary2013Solicits4
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 BATMANFamilyJanuary2013Solicits5
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 BATMANFamilyJanuary2013Solicits6
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 BATMANFamilyJanuary2013Solicits7
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 BATMANFamilyJanuary2013Solicits8
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 BATMANFamilyJanuary2013Solicits
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 GREENLANTERNJanuary2013Solicitations-THIRDARMY2
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 GREENLANTERNJanuary2013Solicitations-THIRDARMY
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 NEW52sTHEDARKJanuary2013Solicitations
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 SUPERMANFamilyJanuary2013Solicitations
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 YOUNGJUSTICEFamilyJanuary2013Solicitations
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:09 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
markrocks wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Harsh, man.

cant a guy rant?

yeah he can. But Munson has been complaining about basically the same thing for like five years now. He constantly whines that things ain't like they used to be.

bullshit. im complaining about the NEW costume changes from the NEW52 and marvel NOW. if i dont like something, i say i dont like it, just like everybody else. so im sorry i went on a comics forum and said i didnt like the gay ass costues they RECENTLY changed. plus, if you look at my recent posts regarding the world of comics, ive had infinitely more positive things to say. you and pete are the first to jump on my shit when i say "fuck that" or "i dont like/agree with that" my bad dude, ive got a fucking opinion and the internet. im gonna say whatever whenever. go back in time and take out al gore before he invented the internet if you dont like it.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:50 pm

munson! wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
markrocks wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Harsh, man.

cant a guy rant?

bullshit. im complaining about the NEW costume changes from the NEW52 and marvel NOW. if i dont like something, i say i dont like it, just like everybody else. so im sorry i went on a comics forum and said i didnt like the gay ass costues they RECENTLY changed. plus, if you look at my recent posts regarding the world of comics, ive had infinitely more positive things to say. you and pete are the first to jump on my shit when i say "fuck that" or "i dont like/agree with that" my bad dude, ive got a fucking opinion and the internet. im gonna say whatever whenever. go back in time and take out al gore before he invented the internet if you dont like it.
awwwwwwww did someone get some sand in their vagina?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:39 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
munson! wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
markrocks wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Harsh, man.

cant a guy rant?

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 MXKEH
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:37 am

True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
munson! wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
markrocks wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Harsh, man.

cant a guy rant?

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 MXKEH
afro
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Phantom Stranger: Smooth Criminal
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:16 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
munson! wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
markrocks wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Harsh, man.

cant a guy rant?

yeah he can. But Munson has been complaining about basically the same thing for like five years now. He constantly whines
that things ain't like they used to be.

whatever man
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 am

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 Justice_league_commission_by_jprart-d5b6kk1

The top character is Cyborg. I don't know why they decided to change his costume he was one of the few who's costume was improved with the reboot. I don't mind them making Wonder Woman's costume even more like Xena's though it looks cool.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:04 pm

Dafuq? Michael Turner!?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:21 pm

True Believer wrote:
Dafuq? Michael Turner!?
What the fuck? HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?

Edit: Nvm, I see it's JPR AFTER Turner.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:02 am

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 DEFEND2013001_DC11_02

Marvel's attempt at a Birds of Prey, all woman team, type book. Valkyrie and Misty Knight will be the leaders other than that they haven't revealed who else is going to be on the team.

I'm excited about this because after Fear Itself: Fearless and Secret Avengers I really want to see more focus on Valkyrie and Misty was cool in the recent Heroes For Hire. I can't wait to see who else is on the team.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Where's Colleen Wing?
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:43 am

GoZ wrote:
Where's Colleen Wing?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 am

Figga wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Where's Colleen Wing?

She might be on the team, like I said they haven't revealed anybody else yet.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 am

Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Where's Colleen Wing?

She might be on the team, like I said they haven't revealed anybody else yet.

I'd love to see Colleen Wing on the team. The only other member revealed to be on the team is Dani Moonstar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

COMING ATTRACTIONS!
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next