the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME

Go down 
+11
markrocks
Mr.Wholesome
Leachcraft
True Believer
DanElectro
GoZ
shazam!
Brian21
NoLuv4Hoes
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:50 pm

ya know some characters dont even need a uniform to be cool, like luke cage. here is why wolverine doesnt need a costume to be cool either.
FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 W181_00
FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 702-1
FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 Wolverine-20060502054657435_640w

if you like him i a costume, you gotta ask yer self if this it threatining to you.
FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 Wolverine_AXM_v3_022_00
FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 WolverineII

even his ultimate universe was cooler than that.
FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 ThumbnailCA81PGTE
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Wolverine has always just looked like a hairy midget to me.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:26 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

indeed. but i do think in xmen n avengers stuff he should appear in costume for solo stuff or shit like Daken's book he shouldnt. just doesnt seem like the super undies under my clothes kinda guy knaawmean?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:29 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

indeed. but i do think in xmen n avengers stuff he should appear in costume for solo stuff or shit like Daken's book he shouldnt. just doesnt seem like the super undies under my clothes kinda guy knaawmean?

I agree 100%. When he's with the Avengers and X-Men the tights are what lets people know he's a superhero. On solo missions he tends to do things that he might not want associated with the X-Men or Avengers so he dresses as a private citizen.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:55 pm

True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

I agree 100%. When he's with the Avengers and X-Men the tights are what lets people know he's a superhero. On solo missions he tends to do things that he might not want associated with the X-Men or Avengers so he dresses as a private citizen.

plus im sorry but its kinda hard to sell me on the idea a guy whos that much of a hardass is really down w/ spandex and/or leather costumes if there not necessary
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:56 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

plus im sorry but its kinda hard to sell me on the idea a guy whos that much of a hardass is really down w/ spandex and/or leather costumes if there not necessary

thats what i'm saying. truthfully- wolverine needs a real costume make over. marvel will never go for it but his current costume sucks balls( why doesnt he change the X to an A when he's with the avengers?) back in Wolverine Origins they put him back in his Brown costume, an it looked good.

if a Bad Mutha like Cage doesnt need a costume why does Logan?
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 pm

markrocks wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

thats what i'm saying. truthfully- wolverine needs a real costume make over. marvel will never go for it but his current costume sucks balls( why doesnt he change the X to an A when he's with the avengers?) back in Wolverine Origins they put him back in his Brown costume, an it looked good.

I don't think he needs to change the X to an A while on Avengers. he's still X-Men first.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
markrocks wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

I don't think he needs to change the X to an A while on Avengers. he's still X-Men first.

thats not a big deal to me either way if he did change it who cares lol it wouldnt really make a diff, and the only reason LC doesnt have a costume is cuz all of the attempts at em end up lookin stupid. the one gear he reps in thunderbolts is the closest thing to a decent costume hes had imo
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:31 am

markrocks wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Wolverine's X-Force costume is bad ass period...The brown and tan is alright, but the yellow and blue can burn for all I care.

The X-Men Evolution costume that Daken wore when he was playing Wolverine is pretty cool, I wouldn't mind him wearing that when he was doing his superhero thing.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:40 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
markrocks wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

thats not a big deal to me either way if he did change it who cares lol it wouldnt really make a diff, and the only reason LC doesnt have a costume is cuz all of the attempts at em end up lookin stupid. the one gear he reps in thunderbolts is the closest thing to a decent costume hes had imo

I think that's because when artists try and create a look for Luke Cage, they get too caught up in "what a black dude would wear" instead of just creating something that looks badass. Modern Luke Cage has always got some dumb ass gold chain or shiny belt buckle that says "CAGE" on it. Or something stupid like that.

the Gauntlets in Thunderbolts do look decent tho.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:54 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
markrocks wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

I think that's because when artists try and create a look for Luke Cage, they get too caught up in "what a black dude would wear" instead of just creating something that looks badass. Modern Luke Cage has always got some dumb ass gold chain or shiny belt buckle that says "CAGE" on it. Or something stupid like that.

the Gauntlets in Thunderbolts do look decent tho.

agreed.

funny thing is ya figga if they were gonna go that route theyd just ask a cool black guy like Samuel L. or idk Ghostface Killah or somebody whos ya know actually a cool black dude instead of comin up with these ridiculous designs on their own that = mad fail.
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:02 pm

HA HA. you think artists draw Cage in jeans and a wife beater because thats scarry to them?
look this toy thas the same shirt as daddy

FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 Modlukecage
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:01 pm

markrocks wrote:
HA HA. you think artists draw Cage in jeans and a wife beater because thats scarry to them?

LOL probably would explain why they draw LC as a super powered Deebo
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:29 am

The funny thing is that in Bendis' Secret War, Luke Cage actually had a pretty cool costume.

Photobucket

I couldn't find any pics of Cage done by series artist Gabriele Dell'Otto...It looks bad ass in Secret War.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:59 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
markrocks wrote:

there were Marvel Legends customizers who used to use D-Von Dudley figgas for a "modern" Luke Cage
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:22 am

VOTE MOON KNIGHT!
FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 Moon-knight-1-1
Back to top Go down
JoeZarro
Youngling
Youngling
JoeZarro

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:58 pm

I'd like to point out that Stephanie Brown's current Batgirl costume may be the best Batgirl costume of all time.

FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 Bg

The purple is a perfect bridge between her Spoiler costume and the classic Batgirl get up, and it really balances well with the golden bat and utility belt.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:12 pm

JoeZarro wrote:
I'd like to point out that Stephanie Brown's current Batgirl costume may be the best Batgirl costume of all time.

FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 Bg

The purple is a perfect bridge between her Spoiler costume and the classic Batgirl get up, and it really balances well with the golden bat and utility belt.

Hal Jordan fa sho while barbaras costume will always be classic i appreciate when anyone gets over cassandra cains figurative nuts n gives stephanie brown respeck and/or props
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Agreed. Best Batgirl costume.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Figga wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
markrocks wrote:

there were Marvel Legends customizers who used to use D-Von Dudley figgas for a "modern" Luke Cage

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME   FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FAVOURITE CHARACTERS COSTUME
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2