the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Educate Yourself (nerd version)

Go down 
+14
NoLuv4Hoes
Tayley
munson!
howie024m
True Believer
Thomas
shazam!
Hedinnweis
CaptainJoel
Brian21
minimalist
GoZ
Tim Radd
TJ
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:40 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
Will.i>am may be the worst part about that movie.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

if try to tally up/ rank all the shit wrong w/ that movie we'll all die in the mental backlash wave Ozymandias' New York Sushi Special stylie.
Back to top Go down
Brian21
Rogue
Rogue
Brian21

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:35 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

if try to tally up/ rank all the shit wrong w/ that movie we'll all die in the mental backlash wave Ozymandias' New York Sushi Special stylie.

I still haven't seen it yet. I didn't really wanna pay to see it in theaters and I'm still mulling over whether or not I wanna rent it either.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:50 pm

Brian21 wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

I still haven't seen it yet. I didn't really wanna pay to see it in theaters and I'm still mulling over whether or not I wanna rent it either.

Wait for cable.....
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:03 am

GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Wait for cable.....

Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 712939-cable_06_super
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:08 am

True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Wait for cable.....

Okay...NOW RENT IT!
Back to top Go down
Brian21
Rogue
Rogue
Brian21

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:34 am

GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Wait for cable.....

Okay...NOW RENT IT!

Wait... Rent Cable or Wolverine?
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:38 am

Brian21 wrote:
GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Wait for cable.....

Okay...NOW RENT IT!

BOTH!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:38 am

Brian21 wrote:
GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Wait for cable.....

Okay...NOW RENT IT!

Maybe if you get cable you can watch Wolverine. . . you'll need the premium channels though.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:42 am

GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Wait for cable.....

Okay...NOW RENT IT!

BOTH!

Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:44 am

True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Wait for cable.....

Okay...NOW RENT IT!

BOTH!

Oh, TB....You SCAMP!
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:21 am

DOWNLOAD IT ILLEGALLY????

Whats wrong with kids these days?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:22 am

I'd just ask Cable to download me a copy and regift it to Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:23 am

CaptainJoel wrote:

In a movie that conflicts with the continuity of its own story, cheesy effects, weird plot devices, no sense twists, and weak storyline...

you say Will.I.AM is the worst part of that movie? Hell, I thought he was one of the smaller problems.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:29 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

In a movie that conflicts with the continuity of its own story, cheesy effects, weird plot devices, no sense twists, and weak storyline...

you say Will.I.AM is the worst part of that movie? Hell, I thought he was one of the smaller problems.

Yes.

Because he went through that entire movie and did not make one BEP-related pun.

Blob was pretty gay, too. I hated him.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Yes.

So? He was playing a character.... who has nothing to do with BEP.

Why? He wasn't even that bad. Sure his powers were.. um.. odd, and boxing Wolverine was weird too...

but small issues overall
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:38 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Yes.

Why? He wasn't even that bad. Sure his powers were.. um.. odd, and boxing Wolverine was weird too...

but small issues overall

Biggest issue with Blob was that in the beginning of the movie he stuck his arm down the gun barrel on a tank and isn't even phased. Then later on he gets owned by Wolverine in a boxing match.

Last edited by Liquid Sword on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:41 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Yes.

but small issues overall

Idk, it was just what really bugged me about the movie.

They bugged me.

Deadpool pissed me off.

I couldn't have cared less about the actual Wolverine story, but the Deadpool thing got me mad because I had to spend an hour explaining to me gal that he DOES NOT have arm blades.

Or everyone's super power.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:36 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Yes.

but small issues overall

They bugged me.

Deadpool pissed me off.

I couldn't have cared less about the actual Wolverine story, but the Deadpool thing got me mad because I had to spend an hour explaining to me gal that he DOES NOT have arm blades.

You had to take an hour to explain that?
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:37 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Yes.

but small issues overall

Biggest issue with Blob was that in the beginning of the movie he stuck his arm down the gun barrel on a tank and isn't even phased. Then later on he gets owned by Wolverine in a boxing match.

Wolverine + Adamantium >>>>>>> anything Logic can come up with.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:30 am

The saddest part about it is Blob was all I was looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:44 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Yes.

but small issues overall

They bugged me.

Deadpool pissed me off.

have you even explained the who what whys and hows of a slightly obscure comicbook character to a young white girl? (shut up im saying white cuz the girls ive had to explain it to are usually white and im pretty sure joel's girl is too) he deserves props if she actual got who deadpool was and what he was about in an hour's time.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:47 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Yes.

but small issues overall

They bugged me.

Deadpool pissed me off.

have you even explained the who what whys and hows of a slightly obscure comicbook character to a young white girl? (shut up im saying white cuz the girls ive had to explain it to are usually white and im pretty sure joel's girl is too) he deserves props if she actual got who deadpool was and what he was about in an hour's time.

Yeah but thats not what he said.

He said he took an hour to explain that he doesn't have arm blades or other peoples powers.

He didn't mention what DP was about.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:50 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Yes.

but small issues overall

They bugged me.

Deadpool pissed me off.

Yeah but thats not what he said.

He said he took an hour to explain that he doesn't have arm blades or other peoples powers.

He didn't mention what DP was about.

I explained that, too. I was more meaning it took an hour as a blanket topic of who Deadpool is, what he does, and why that movie was a travesty.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:06 am

Funny we should be talking about Wolvie, I just watched it yesterday for the first time...

It was good. If you ignore the way-too-obvious wire work. Weird stuff they did to Deadpool etc etc...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:54 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Yes.

but small issues overall

If i've learned anything from cartoons it's that if you stick your finger in the barrel of a gun the gun explodes and your finger is fine, it's the same concept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Educate Yourself (nerd version)   Educate Yourself (nerd version) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Educate Yourself (nerd version)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next