the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Crisis #2

Go down 
+6
GoZ
PeteWisdom
Jerk
LifesTruesin
Thomas
True Believer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

Final Crisis #2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 4:06 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Alpha lantern Kraken is from Apokolips....Other than that...GoZ is confused, but GoZ is excited too...So much so that GoZ has begun talking in the third person...

The Gods are inhabiting bodies... it just so happens that Granny Goodness is taking over an Alpha Lantern.

Lois is fine in Action Comics because the current Arc in Action Comics hasn't quite led into the Crisis yet. Hence her being okay, and ummm well the Daily Planet being intact. Wait till you read the Superman and the Legion of 3 worlds or something. Isn't that the official title?

Superman won't kill, wait for the Superman Prime and the Legion of Supervillians crossover and stuff.

Geoff Johns, George Perez, one of the biggest things I'm looking forward to in the Crisis.

The way I read it it wasn't granny Goodness but someone working for her. Mad harriet, Lashina or Stomper... One of the Female Furries.

either that or she's caught the Carlito bug too.

I read it as that Granny Goodness was that Don King look alike character.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 9:42 am

TJ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Alpha lantern Kraken is from Apokolips....Other than that...GoZ is confused, but GoZ is excited too...So much so that GoZ has begun talking in the third person...

The Gods are inhabiting bodies... it just so happens that Granny Goodness is taking over an Alpha Lantern.

Lois is fine in Action Comics because the current Arc in Action Comics hasn't quite led into the Crisis yet. Hence her being okay, and ummm well the Daily Planet being intact. Wait till you read the Superman and the Legion of 3 worlds or something. Isn't that the official title?

Superman won't kill, wait for the Superman Prime and the Legion of Supervillians crossover and stuff.

Geoff Johns, George Perez, one of the biggest things I'm looking forward to in the Crisis.

The way I read it it wasn't granny Goodness but someone working for her. Mad harriet, Lashina or Stomper... One of the Female Furries.

I think he's more of an Al Sharpton pastiche.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:51 am

True Believer wrote:
TJ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
GoZ wrote:

I kinda know why Don King is. Kinda. News guy? But Al Sharpton? No idea.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:19 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
TJ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
GoZ wrote:

I kinda know why Don King is. Kinda. News guy? But Al Sharpton? No idea.

I guess I can't blame you since they're American figures.

Don King is a boxing promoter. He actually has nothing to do with news. I'm sure you'd know him if you were a boxing fan, since he promoted some of the greats. Muhammed Ali, George Foreman, Holyfield.

And Al Sharpton is a "Reverend" and "politician" and, well . . . There's not enough time in the day for me talk about ambivalence toward the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Crisis #2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2