the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Crisis #2

Go down 
+6
GoZ
PeteWisdom
Jerk
LifesTruesin
Thomas
True Believer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Final Crisis #2 Scan01

Final Crisis #2 Scan02

Final Crisis #2 Scan03

Final Crisis #2 Scan04-05

Final Crisis #2 Scan06

Final Crisis #2 Scan07

Final Crisis #2 Scan08

Final Crisis #2 Scan09

Final Crisis #2 Scan10

Final Crisis #2 Scan11

Final Crisis #2 Scan12

Final Crisis #2 Scan13

Final Crisis #2 Scan14

Final Crisis #2 Scan15

Final Crisis #2 Scan16

Final Crisis #2 Scan17

Final Crisis #2 Scan18

Final Crisis #2 Scan19

Final Crisis #2 Scan20

Final Crisis #2 Scan21

Final Crisis #2 Scan22

Final Crisis #2 Scan23

Final Crisis #2 Scan24

Final Crisis #2 Scan25

Final Crisis #2 Scan26

Final Crisis #2 Scan27

Final Crisis #2 Scan28

Final Crisis #2 Scan29

Final Crisis #2 Scan30

Final Crisis #2 Scan31

Final Crisis #2 Scan32
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 2:58 pm

I'll admit I have no idea what the shit in Japan has to do with anything, but the rest is quite good.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:37 pm

True Believer wrote:
I'll admit I have no idea what the shit in Japan has to do with anything, but the rest is quite good.

Well apparently just like the New Gods of Apokolips are being reborn in human bodies so are the New Gods of New Genesis. I'm thinking the guy Shiloh was talking to was Orion reborn.

I like the new look for the Black Racer now that's a scary mother fucker to have come after you.
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

Male Age : 32

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:07 pm

Holy mother of god....that was...insane! Whats with the alpha lantern? Shes with Granny I get that but....I don't know its a lot weirder then alpha lanterns act. which is pretty damn weird.

Barry, Jay, Wally....not going to end well for black racer....I don't care if he was chacing Barry, Wally is going to mess him up! All we need is bart and I'll be happy.

Batman got messed up....Lois is dead....god its getting insane!
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:09 pm

LifesTruesin wrote:
Holy mother of god....that was...insane! Whats with the alpha lantern? Shes with Granny I get that but....I don't know its a lot weirder then alpha lanterns act. which is pretty damn weird.

Barry, Jay, Wally....not going to end well for black racer....I don't care if he was chacing Barry, Wally is going to mess him up! All we need is bart and I'll be happy.

We don't know for sure that Lois is dead maybe just injured.
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:21 pm

Thomas wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:

I hope shes dead....I want to see superman pissed and killing villians
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:28 pm

LifesTruesin wrote:
Thomas wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:

Go read Action Comics 775, if you have go read it again because you weren't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Thomas wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:
Thomas wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:

Go read Action Comics 775, if you have go read it again because you weren't paying attention.

what does that have to do with this though? LTS confused....all I want to see is some more superman kicking villian ass....possibly kill them
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:37 pm

LifesTruesin wrote:
Thomas wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:
Thomas wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:

what does that have to do with this though? LTS confused....all I want to see is some more superman kicking villian ass....possibly kill them

That's my point Superman will not kill again if he can help it. If you want to see a Superman kill read the stories with Superman Prime.
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:39 pm

Thomas wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:
Thomas wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:
Thomas wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:

That's my point Superman will not kill again if he can help it. If you want to see a Superman kill read the stories with Superman Prime.

I guess i'm going through with draw of superman prime....but I still want to see superman beat the crap out of someone....not kill my boy prime will do that...
Back to top Go down
Jerk
Rogue
Rogue
Jerk

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:46 pm

I like the part where he draws doctor manhattan and red son superman.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Shit is hittin the fan.

I'm excited.

still weird, not sure whats going on exactly, but I'm competely intrigued.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:32 pm

Alpha lantern Kraken is from Apokolips....Other than that...GoZ is confused, but GoZ is excited too...So much so that GoZ has begun talking in the third person...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:38 pm

GoZ wrote:
Alpha lantern Kraken is from Apokolips....Other than that...GoZ is confused, but GoZ is excited too...So much so that GoZ has begun talking in the third person...

Oh no Goz has the dreaded Caped Carlito disease. First stage talking in third person, next is writing in all caps, third is writing all in blue, and finally you become obsessed with all things Batman.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 37

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:39 pm

"LOIS! YESSSS!!!"...."wait...I mean LOIS! NO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jerk
Rogue
Rogue
Jerk

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:40 pm

no, I just edit everyone's posts. Basketball
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:47 pm

Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Oh no Goz has the dreaded Caped Carlito disease. First stage talking in third person, next is writing in all caps, third is writing all in blue, and finally you become obsessed with all things Batman.

GoZ IS AFRAID....VERY VERY AFRAID....
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:08 am

GoZ wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:

NNooooooo GOZ!!!

Also, this is a pet peeve of mine, and you sometimes see this. For example Lois might possibly be dead here in F.C, but right now in Action Comics she's 100% ok. Idk.....it just irks me.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:19 am

TJ wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:

NNooooooo GOZ!!!

Also, this is a pet peeve of mine, and you sometimes see this. For example Lois might possibly be dead here in F.C, but right now in Action Comics she's 100% ok. Idk.....it just irks me.

GoZ... Is... Fighting... IT.... RRRAAAGGGHHHH! GoZ SMASH!!!!
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 2:54 am

GoZ wrote:
TJ wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:

NNooooooo GOZ!!!

Quick someone deliver the ACA (Anti Carlito Antidote)
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 3:36 am

TJ wrote:
GoZ wrote:
TJ wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:

NNooooooo GOZ!!!

Quick someone deliver the ACA (Anti Carlito Antidote)

*loads his sawed off shotgun*

GoZ... I'm sorry buddy.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 3:40 am

GoZ wrote:

The Gods are inhabiting bodies... it just so happens that Granny Goodness is taking over an Alpha Lantern.

Lois is fine in Action Comics because the current Arc in Action Comics hasn't quite led into the Crisis yet. Hence her being okay, and ummm well the Daily Planet being intact. Wait till you read the Superman and the Legion of 3 worlds or something. Isn't that the official title?

Superman won't kill, wait for the Superman Prime and the Legion of Supervillians crossover and stuff.

Geoff Johns, George Perez, one of the biggest things I'm looking forward to in the Crisis.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:49 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
Shit is hittin the fan.

I'm excited.

ditto

who the fuck is the kid drawing shit supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:59 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shit is hittin the fan.

I'm excited.

ditto

who the fuck is the kid drawing shit supposed to be?

That's the monitor who was exiled and became a human.

He was in the last issue.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:55 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
GoZ wrote:

The Gods are inhabiting bodies... it just so happens that Granny Goodness is taking over an Alpha Lantern.

Lois is fine in Action Comics because the current Arc in Action Comics hasn't quite led into the Crisis yet. Hence her being okay, and ummm well the Daily Planet being intact. Wait till you read the Superman and the Legion of 3 worlds or something. Isn't that the official title?

Superman won't kill, wait for the Superman Prime and the Legion of Supervillians crossover and stuff.

Geoff Johns, George Perez, one of the biggest things I'm looking forward to in the Crisis.

The way I read it it wasn't granny Goodness but someone working for her. Mad harriet, Lashina or Stomper... One of the Female Furries.

either that or she's caught the Carlito bug too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Crisis #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Crisis #2   Final Crisis #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Crisis #2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next