the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313

Go down 
+6
Tayley
Sockmonkey1313
Shadowrenderer
True Believer
Hedinnweis
GoZ
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:09 am

Hey guys, Sockmonkey is an old friend of mine...he even helped me write some of the "Tainted Smile" comics I posted on the old site...So make him feel welcome...or ELSE!
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:11 am

I choose or else! Mad
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:13 am

Hedinnweis wrote:
I choose or else! Mad

You would.....just relax.....it's less painful that way.....
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:13 am

GoZ wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
I choose or else! Mad

You would.....just relax.....it's less painful that way.....

But I'm the Highlander....

Quick decapitation or slow sawing?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:15 am

Welcome, sockmonkey. It's great to have you here and we hope you enjoy your time with us. Mind you, I'm not saying any of this because GoZ has a gun pointed at me . . .

Call the cops.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:24 am

True Believer wrote:
Welcome, sockmonkey. It's great to have you here and we hope you enjoy your time with us. Mind you, I'm not saying any of this because GoZ has a gun pointed at me . . .

Call the cops.

THE COPS CAN'T SAVE YOU FROM ME GABE!!!! Wait.....TB?...Oh, man....sorry....you know how it is when I'm having an "episode"...
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:29 am

GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Call the cops.

THE COPS CAN'T SAVE YOU FROM ME GABE!!!! Wait.....TB?...Oh, man....sorry....you know how it is when I'm having an "episode"...

I -- I understand.

Here's your machete.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:44 am

True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Call the cops.

I -- I understand.

Here's your machete.

Oh. That reminds me... I'm gunna need my crowbar back GoZ.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:51 am

Welcome, sir!

If you are indeed a sir. If not, still welcome.

Hal Jordan

Cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sockmonkey1313
Lurker
Sockmonkey1313

Male Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:57 pm

I am indeed a sir and thanks for the welcome guys:)
T?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:17 pm

New VDMF recruit?

we need more girls in it. the only one we have is a phantom. pissed.

on second thought, we need more girls here period.
no offense goz, but you had to get one more GUY didnt you?
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:02 pm

GoZ wrote:
Hey guys, Sockmonkey is an old friend of mine...he even helped me write some of the "Tainted Smile" comics I posted on the old site...So make him feel welcome...or ELSE!

As long as he washes his hands...

come on someone add this smiley

Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:23 am

Is his name Tony Millionaire? Great comic book character.

WELCOME SOCKMONKEY!
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:53 pm

Any friend of my brother is a friend of mine.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:20 am

The friend of my friend is my enemy... and my enemies friends are my enemies as well... and those enemies shall have aenemas.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:34 am

Hedinnweis wrote:
The friend of my friend is my enemy... and my enemies friends are my enemies as well... and those enemies shall have aenemas.

No more TOOL for you....GET TO WORK!
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:32 am

GoZ wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:

I'm working on it right now... and guess what? I'm listening to Tool while I do it! HA!
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:44 am

Hedinnweis wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:

I'm working on it right now... and guess what? I'm listening to Tool while I do it! HA!

Will it be ready by tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:46 am

GoZ wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:

Will it be ready by tomorrow?

It will probably be finished sometime tommorow yes... Oh yeah. Get ready to work a bag of urine into the plot. I'm not saying you have to change any of your drawings but keep it in mind for later on.

We'll probably organize all of the drawings into a way that makes MORE sense later on.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:12 pm

Welcome aboard Sockmonkey1313! Now get to posting, especially nudity (Red loves that).

*No that wasn't supposed to be yellow....maybe.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:26 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Welcome aboard Sockmonkey1313! Now get to posting, especially nudity (Red loves that).

[/color]

Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:20 pm

hey heidenwiess, i'd like to name you my rival. i think its high time and a long time coming. i dont think anyone has done the rival gimmick in a while and i'd like to bring it back. especially with a dawning tournament on the horizon, its time to get some stuff going and trouble brewing before it gets too close to planning time.

also, YOU SCREWED UP MY PLAYDATE WITH LINDSAY FELTON JACKASS! AAAND, YOU STOLE MY COLORED NAME SPOT!

YOU STOLE MY SPOT AND THATS WHAT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO!
screw you me lad. its on like a plate of neck bones.
(in other words, im just going to trade hateful words about you with myself until the tourney comes up. feel free to ignore it. OR YOU CAN MAKE IT INTERESTING AND PLAY ALONG SEEING AS ITS ALL IN FUN ANYWAY FAT ASS! ((see. all in fun.))
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:23 pm

Tayley wrote:
hey heidenwiess, i'd like to name you my rival. i think its high time and a long time coming. i dont think anyone has done the rival gimmick in a while and i'd like to bring it back. especially with a dawning tournament on the horizon, its time to get some stuff going and trouble brewing before it gets too close to planning time.

also, YOU SCREWED UP MY PLAYDATE WITH LINDSAY FELTON JACKASS! AAAND, YOU STOLE MY COLORED NAME SPOT!

YOU STOLE MY SPOT AND THATS WHAT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO!
screw you me lad. its on like a plate of neck bones.
(in other words, im just going to trade hateful words about you with myself until the tourney comes up. feel free to ignore it. OR YOU CAN MAKE IT INTERESTING AND PLAY ALONG SEEING AS ITS ALL IN FUN ANYWAY FAT ASS! ((see. all in fun.))

I think you may be the only person to ever do the rival gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:30 pm

....well played. but it gets people to pay attention and keeps them interested in tourneys.

WAIT, carlos tried to do it to me. i dont like him though so i didnt want to play. he tried to steal my dickhead move and thats my thing. im the kobe coulter of the boards(switched that shit up) and noones taking that from me. i like the "new" pete attitude but he has his own twist on it which makes it ok. basically,i dish out the challenges, not accept them. unless i like who im against.
and maybe i think so many other people do it because ive had so many.

momma des: resolved

pete: kind of died off some how, yet i could see it being rekindled, or i could see a douchey tag team forming....he not in VDMF though.

bayani: a respect rivalry. in the works.

hedinnweiss(which by the way, when said aloud i pronounce as hy-den wise: the future of rivalries.

red: for a second, then i had the apprentice gimmick. now i just wanna be best friends, which is kind of the apprentice one again.

i guess me and carlos had one, but i sort of took that one whole because i havent heard from him since.

and the infamous git box 360: ....my first first round victory. a historic moment in ARA history.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:54 pm

you had one against me too. I was yor first I think.

Homo it up if you will. I refuse to say no homo anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313   WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313 Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME SOCKMONKEY1313
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: Welcome-
Jump to: