the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News You Can Use

Go down 
+26
shazam!
Figga
howie024m
Maxyboi2424
LifesTruesin
Leachcraft
Liquid Sword
GreatWhiteNinja
minimalist
bayani
DanElectro
TJ
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
REEF aka Luke Cage
Tayley
Mr.Wholesome
Thomas
Shaun
Hedinnweis
CaptainJoel
GoZ
Shadowrenderer
Tim Radd
PeteWisdom
Gabe_Gray
True Believer
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

Male Age : 33

News You Can Use - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:44 pm

GoZ wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Not sure if this is "News You Can Use" or not, but....yeah.....In the next few months, I'm going to be actively working on a new web comic, written by myself and Scott Williams....as soon as we have something posted up, I will post the link.....

Scott Williams, the guy who inks Jim Lee comics, or just a guy with the same name?

Guy with the same name.......

Wrong. Always lie when it is beneficial to you.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:17 pm

This is the new design for Stark's armor. After the current Stark Disassembled story arc is finished.

News You Can Use - Page 40 Bbc22510
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:55 pm

shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
News You Can Use - Page 40 ItTimeToSaveTheWorld_02

1603?

It's a teaser from Marvel but yeah, I'm thinking it's somehow connected with the 1602 universe ...I just like the idea of Galactus as Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:26 am

DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

1603?

It's a teaser from Marvel but yeah, I'm thinking it's somehow connected with the 1602 universe ...I just like the idea of Galactus as Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man

The Silver Surfer skull and infinite gems are kinda intriguing. Wonder how they'll handle that.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:12 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
This is the new design for Stark's armor. After the current Stark Disassembled story arc is finished.

Not liking it.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:14 am

DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

1603?

Completely unrelated, but I keep forgetting to ask, do you play a danelectro?

A friend of mine has a danelctro danoblaster. I thought that was the funniest name ever.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:23 am

shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

1603?

A friend of mine has a danelctro danoblaster. I thought that was the funniest name ever.

HAHA! You're the first person that finally got my name.:cheers:I played a diff guitar but that's how I got the nickname a long time ago...from the guitar
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:28 am

DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

1603?

HAHA! You're the first person that finally got my name.:cheers:I played a diff guitar but that's how I got the nickname a long time ago...from the guitar

I just thought you REALLY liked Electro from the Spidey comics..... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:35 am

GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

1603?

I just thought you REALLY liked Electro from the Spidey comics..... Embarassed

And I just thought he was gay....though that has nothing to do with the name.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:36 am

The very first Danelectro guitars were built beginning in 1954. For many teen-agers, this was their first instrument. Brand new, the cheapest models cost as little as $69.00. Many were sold by Sears, under the label "Silvertone." The most popular models came in a case with a built-in amplifier.

Today, that $69.00 guitar, unmodified, and in excellent condition could cost you $500.00 or more. Because they were so cheap, many Danelectros were thrown away, damaged or altered along the way.

Constructed simply of wood, vinyl, masonite and Formica, Danelectros used "lipstick tube" metal pick-ups that were literally purchased from a lipstick-tube manufacturer. The guitars were made simply, with no pearl adornments or expensive wood.

Professional guitarists have driven up the value of authentic Danelectros because they cherish the instrument's unique sound and look. They have a bell-like tone and a very clean sound. But non-professionals, many of them nostalgic baby boomers, are also entranced. There's the show-off, cool aspect to owning one. And the rareness. They have a sound, look and color all their own.

Many of today's top rock guitarists own a "Danos." They play them on stage and use them in the studio. Joe Perry of Aerosmith once offered someone $30,000 for an entire Danelectro collection!

Guitars designed by Nathan Daniel (1912-1994) never reached the pantheon of instruments made by Fender, Gibson, and Martin. But in their own way they were no less influential, their low price tag making them readily available to the masses. Cost cutting was achieved through materials and construction. As with this 3012 "short horn" model in "bronze" finish, the top and back of many Danelectro instruments were made from one-eighth-inch Masonite glued over a poplar framework, and covered over with a painted finish (including trendy colors like fuchsia and peach).

There's a lot more where that came from...http://www.danguitars.com/TheHistoryofDanelectro.html
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 am

DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

1603?

high five
If you played a different one howd you get the name? HMMMM
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:09 am

shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

1603?

high five

I played an Ibanez but my name is Danny ...and I do like electro as well as Electro from the Spidey comics

Danny
Daniel
DanEl...ectro

get it? get it?
Suspect

damn the mystery's gone...
Mad
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:10 am

DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

1603?

high five

I played an Ibanez but my name is Danny ...and I do like electro as well as Electro from the Spidey comics

Danny
Daniel
DanEl...ectro

get it? get it?
Suspect

damn the mystery's gone...
Mad

Twisted Evil

Just as planned
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:30 am

Liquid Sword wrote:

I like it, looks pretty badass to me

Reminds me of grey fox from Metal Gear Solid
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:34 am

Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:

that suits like viciously fresh my only thing is i never got y they remodel ironman so much when all of his red/gold suits do basically the same thing.id like to see them come up with some fresh abilities to match the fresh new look.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:43 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:

that suits like viciously fresh my only thing is i never got y they remodel ironman so much when all of his red/gold suits do basically the same thing.id like to see them come up with some fresh abilities to match the fresh new look.

I agree

Hmm...this may be my favorite Iron man suit...idk...but damn, that is pretty kool

-------

http://theara.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=3214
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

News You Can Use
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40