the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK

Go down 
+17
howie024m
CaptainJoel
Liquid Sword
GreatWhiteNinja
munson!
Tim Radd
Maxyboi2424
True Believer
Shaun
LifesTruesin
DanElectro
GoZ
Mr.Wholesome
Shadowrenderer
TJ
Thomas
REEF aka Luke Cage
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 37

WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:20 pm

Shaun wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
munson! wrote:

That's why Zoo keepers should never bring Rocketpacks into the exhibits. Stupid zoologist-Rocketeers!!!

....rocket pack gorillas? holy shit!!!

imagine if your office was in one of those buildings and you were working nearby

...just goin through motions, doin the same tasks as usual.......then, all of sudden

ZOOOOOOOOM!!!!

two gorillas with rocket packs whizz by your office window at mach speed!!!!!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

well it is NYC after all, shouldnt be too weird

Iron Man and the Rocket Gorillaz should pick up some of that litter while they are up there...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 6:03 pm

Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
munson! wrote:

That's why Zoo keepers should never bring Rocketpacks into the exhibits. Stupid zoologist-Rocketeers!!!

imagine if your office was in one of those buildings and you were working nearby

...just goin through motions, doin the same tasks as usual.......then, all of sudden

ZOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Iron Man and the Rocket Gorillaz should pick up some of that litter while they are up there...

but that'd be too easy
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 6:31 pm

Shaun wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
munson! wrote:

ZOOOOOOOOM!!!!

but that'd be too easy

well i guess i wont even bother suggesting that they could also wash the windows...

when its time to play Nazi or rob libraries sure, gorillas are dependable, but as soon as its time to get their hands dirty....forget it

damn lazy good-for-nothing gorillaz...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 pm

Shaun wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
munson! wrote:

ZOOOOOOOOM!!!!

but that'd be too easy

well i guess i wont even bother suggesting that they could also wash the windows...

when its time to play Nazi or rob libraries sure, gorillas are dependable, but as soon as its time to get their hands dirty....forget it

damn lazy good-for-nothing gorillaz...

see that's why I use Orangutans, they listen and if one tries to get lippy a good backhand usually shuts em up
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 6:59 am

Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:10 am

DanElectro wrote:

gotta love Jimmy's shenanigans
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 12:38 pm

WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 Zz26-8

wait wait....so let me get this straight

in the future an atomic war wiped out most of the world's gorillas Sad , and instead of trying to control breeding and rebuild the gorilla population they did experiments and made the gorillas talk? scratch

after they were set free (?) the talking gorillas set up their own city district? Shocked

then the talking industrially savvy gorillaz started DRESSING (AND SPEAKING) LIKE 1930'S STYLE GANGSTERS?!?!......
IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 2:16 pm

in the future an atomic war wiped out most of the world's gorillas Sad , and instead of trying to control breeding and rebuild the gorilla population they did experiments and made the gorillas talk? scratch

after they were set free (?) the talking gorillas set up their own city district? Shocked

then the talking industrially savvy gorillaz started DRESSING (AND SPEAKING) LIKE 1930'S STYLE GANGSTERS?!?!......
IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!
lol!

well it's obvious that while being experimented on the gorillas were forced to watch the Godfather trilogy at least 32 and a half times
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 2:32 pm

Shaun wrote:

IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!
lol!

well it's obvious that while being experimented on the gorillas were forced to watch the Godfather trilogy at least 32 and a half times

AHAHAHAHAHAHA...OMG...A Godfather parody with gorillas as the actors would be so sweet! (...even if it didnt take place in the future)

it''ll take more than an atomic holocaust to kill a classic like the Godfather

....and correct me if I'm wrong but....is that gorilla in front smoking a banana?!?!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 2:34 pm

Shaun wrote:

IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!
lol!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA...OMG...A Godfather parody with gorillas as the actors would be so sweet! (...even if it didnt take place in the future)

....and correct me if I'm wrong but....is that gorilla in front smoking a banana?!?!

holy shit he is smokin a banana!! double entendre anyone?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Shaun wrote:
Shaun wrote:

IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!
lol!

holy shit he is smokin a banana!! double entendre anyone?

"Sometimes a banana is just a banana." - Chimpman Freud
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:26 pm

IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!
lol!