the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMING ATTRACTIONS!

Go down 
+21
Tim Radd
PeteWisdom
Gabe_Gray
soupersaying
GreatWhiteNinja
Liquid Sword
Mr.Wholesome
howie024m
bayani
shazam!
TJ
Figga
GoZ
markrocks
DanElectro
Thomas
CaptainJoel
True Believer
Samethard
NoLuv4Hoes
Shadowrenderer
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

COMING ATTRACTIONS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:53 am

I have a feeling Finch designed this new costume.

This is the Earth 1 design

COMING ATTRACTIONS! 1053123-batman_fnl3_super

It is very similar.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:02 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
I have a feeling Finch designed this new costume.

This is the Earth 1 design

COMING ATTRACTIONS! 1053123-batman_fnl3_super

It is very similar.

its pretty much the exact same shit lol at least take the yellow circle out or somethin lol da fuck? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:28 am

The biggest difference is the belt. It's different in every design. & that Wizard design has very different boots.

I think the thing that makes them seem the same is the raised chest emblem/bat symbol.

Last edited by Shadowrenderer on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samethard
Youngling
Youngling
Samethard

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:31 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
The answer is always Genius when it comes to Grant Morrison
So true. His absurd ideas would sound completely ridiculous coming from anyone else, yet he somehow manages to always make them pure awesome.

As for the new costume design, I dig it. The return of the yellow emblem may not be the most tactical or stealthy, but it certainly is the most iconic. It makes sense that Bruce would whip it back out for Batman Inc, with him franchising the Bat brand and all that symbol is the perfect choice.

I also like that they finally decided to get rid of the shorts! Seriously, I can't believe that it took them close to 70 years to realize that wearing underwear over pants is not good fashion.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:33 am

Samethard wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
The answer is always Genius when it comes to Grant Morrison
So true. His absurd ideas would sound completely ridiculous coming from anyone else, yet he somehow manages to always make them pure awesome.

As for the new costume design, I dig it. The return of the yellow emblem may not be the most tactical or stealthy, but it certainly is the most iconic. It makes sense that Bruce would whip it back out for Batman Inc, with him franchising the Bat brand and all that symbol is the perfect choice.

I also like that they finally decided to get rid of the shorts! Seriously, I can't believe that it took them close to 70 years to realize that wearing underwear over pants is not good fashion.

The early/mid 90's design didn't have the undies. It did have the yellow. The whole costume was a darker shade of gray, so the yellow stood out more.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:17 pm

This reminds of the costume he wore post-Knightfall.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:33 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
The biggest difference is the belt. It's different in every design. & that Wizard design has very different boots.

I think the thing that makes them seem the same is the raised chest emblem/bat symbol.

ur fuckin with me right? yeah the belts are a lil different which pfft that kinda shit tends to change artist to artist anyways but aside from that the earth one and the so called new one are pretty much exactly the same
Back to top Go down
Samethard
Youngling
Youngling
Samethard

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:22 pm

True Believer wrote:
Perhaps, at least minus those ridiculous ears that would drastically change size every few panels. Though, to me that costume actually felt closer to Tim Burton's Batman.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:34 pm

True Believer wrote:
I completely agree.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:23 pm

COMING ATTRACTIONS! 39991_426130282487_6883542487_4736819_3698806_n

Chaos War: Dead Avengers.

This looks awesome but how is the Vision considered a dead avenger? He's a robot he really can't die and there's a Vision alive right now with slightly different personality.

I find it interesting that Thunderstrike isn't part of this group even though the last time they did something like this he was. I hope that means it is Eric Masterson coming back. I wonder when they're going to bring back Jack of Hearts in Hercules a while back he won that slot machine in Hades that said he was going to come back to life.

Last edited by Thomas on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:02 am

^^Tom Grummett art! Haven't seen his work in ages!!^^

But I've gotta ask; who are the Aveners??

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2010/08/dc-comics-unveils-white-lantern-batman/

COMING ATTRACTIONS! Brightest-day13
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:31 am

Nice! A Finch painted cover...never seen one before
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:43 am

DanElectro wrote:

Really? He's done a few now for Brightest Day. & there's that other Batman pic.

COMING ATTRACTIONS! Brightest-day10

COMING ATTRACTIONS! 2zjizci
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:50 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Really? He's done a few now for Brightest Day. & there's that other Batman pic.

COMING ATTRACTIONS! Brightest-day10

COMING ATTRACTIONS! 2zjizci

Very nice! I like his pencil work but this stuff's great!
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:08 am

He has more on his blog, too. Tho he's shutting it down...

http://davefinchart.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:54 pm

COMING ATTRACTIONS! Justice_League_of_America_50_2

Justice League Of America #50
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Thomas wrote:

Justice League Of America #50

wow. they they dont stand a chance. the syndicate rules!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Thomas wrote:

Justice League Of Replacements #50
FTFY

They stand NO chance!

Bring back the JLA, I say!
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:57 am

Johns Brings "Larfleeze" For Christmas

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=28356

Somewhat like jolly ol' Saint Nick in a baseball cap, DC Comics CCO and "Green Lantern" writer Geoff Johns has got something special for his fans this holiday season. As announced this morning on the publisher's official blog The Source, Johns will team with artist Brett Booth and cover artist Gene Ha this December for the "Larfleeze Christmas Special" featuring the avarice-inspired leader of the Orange Lanterns introduced as part of DC's recent string of GL events.

The roots for the story stretch back across this year's convention season, as Johns began talking about giving Larfleeze a Christmas one-shot at Emerald City ComiCon when he first revealed the greedy character would land on earth post-"Blackest Night" because "its people are just like him.” As the summer moved along, some readers thought the special was a joke, until at WonderCon the writer explained the premise of this new story. "He finds out there's this being who gives people things, and goes to find him," Johns said referring to Santa Claus. "Hal Jordan has to explain to him what stories are. He's not happy." While the story has been set up in the pages of DC's "Brightest Day" it still remains unclear if this special will lead to the rumored "Red Lantern Valentine's Day Special" in February.

Greedy dreams of Christmas comedy aren't the only new Green Lantern tid bits on deck for December as The Source also revealed this morning that long-standing DC scribe Marv Wolfman would pen a one-shot featuring the test pilot hero and Plastic Man would team up in "Green Lantern/Plastic Man: Weapons of Mass Deception" with art from Brent Anderson. With Hal Jordan heading for the big screen next year, this may not be the last GL special project fans see on the shelves once 2011 roles around.

COMING ATTRACTIONS! 1284651366
Gene Ha cover!

COMING ATTRACTIONS! 1284652529
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:19 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:

Somewhat like jolly ol' Saint Nick in a baseball cap, DC Comics CCO and "Green Lantern" writer Geoff Johns has got something special for his fans this holiday season. As announced this morning on the publisher's official blog The Source, Johns will team with artist Brett Booth and cover artist Gene Ha this December for the "Larfleeze Christmas Special" featuring the avarice-inspired leader of the Orange Lanterns introduced as part of DC's recent string of GL events.

The roots for the story stretch back across this year's convention season, as Johns began talking about giving Larfleeze a Christmas one-shot at Emerald City ComiCon when he first revealed the greedy character would land on earth post-"Blackest Night" because "its people are just like him.” As the summer moved along, some readers thought the special was a joke, until at WonderCon the writer explained the premise of this new story. "He finds out there's this being who gives people things, and goes to find him," Johns said referring to Santa Claus. "Hal Jordan has to explain to him what stories are. He's not happy." While the story has been set up in the pages of DC's "Brightest Day" it still remains unclear if this special will lead to the rumored "Red Lantern Valentine's Day Special" in February.

Greedy dreams of Christmas comedy aren't the only new Green Lantern tid bits on deck for December as The Source also revealed this morning that long-standing DC scribe Marv Wolfman would pen a one-shot featuring the test pilot hero and Plastic Man would team up in "Green Lantern/Plastic Man: Weapons of Mass Deception" with art from Brent Anderson. With Hal Jordan heading for the big screen next year, this may not be the last GL special project fans see on the shelves once 2011 roles around.

Gene Ha cover!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:02 am

NEXT MEN #1

Written, art and cover by John Byrne.

A new chapter begins in the lives of the survivors of Project Next Men. New friends, new foes, and a tale that literally twists time itself out of joint. They said it would never happen, but it has! John Byrne has returned to his classic creation!

32 pages, $3.99.
COMING ATTRACTIONS! Nextmen1

These are the same designs from the original series... They look very dated now. Maybe they'll change during the series... idk
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
NEXT MEN #1

A new chapter begins in the lives of the survivors of Project Next Men. New friends, new foes, and a tale that literally twists time itself out of joint. They said it would never happen, but it has! John Byrne has returned to his classic creation!

32 pages, $3.99.
COMING ATTRACTIONS! Nextmen1

These are the same designs from the original series... They look very dated now. Maybe they'll change during the series... idk

Thank God they brought this back, I'm really excited......
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:

Gene Ha cover!

How did I miss this? Larfleeze mentioned Santa in a recent GL issue.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:26 pm

GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NEXT MEN #1

By "them" you mean Byrne. I'm kinda excited, but worried about the time travel bit. Some time Byrne can make it work (2112) and other time it really sucks (Superman/Batman: Generations 3).
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NEXT MEN #1

By "them" you mean Byrne. I'm kinda excited, but worried about the time travel bit. Some time Byrne can make it work (2112) and other time it really sucks (Superman/Batman: Generations 3).

Yeah, I meant Byrne.....For as much as he's helped the industry in the past, he believes his own hype, and thinks he shits golden roses.....Next Men always struck me as a lame X-Men wannabe.....Also, Byrne is a douche, FLASH FACT! The Flash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! Empty

Back to top Go down

COMING ATTRACTIONS!
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next