the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Friday Partner

Go down 
+12
CaptainJoel
Liquid Sword
GoZ
Tim Radd
Figga
Mr.Wholesome
shazam!
Tayley
Sink
Thomas
JoeZarro
Ironreaver
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

Black Friday Partner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Partner   Black Friday Partner - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:24 pm

GoZ wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
TJ wrote:
She Hulk.

Woman likes to shop, and people are gonan get the fuck out of her way when she's pissed.

Women also like to make YOU pay for the stuff they buy. Good luck saying no to her. Also, she has sex with anything with a penis, so, good luck, and DAMN, wish I'd thought of her....

FTFY!
But Teej doesn't have a penis. It fell off after all the fruit flavored vodka he drank
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Partner   Black Friday Partner - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:38 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
TJ wrote:
She Hulk.

Woman likes to shop, and people are gonan get the fuck out of her way when she's pissed.

Women also like to make YOU pay for the stuff they buy. Good luck saying no to her. Also, she has sex with anything with a penis, so, good luck, and DAMN, wish I'd thought of her....

FTFY!
But Teej doesn't have a penis. It fell off after all the fruit flavored vodka he drank

low blow.

Anyway, it's not like She-Hulk pussy can be handled by mere mortals anyway. GoZ assumed Teej was a Titan.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Partner   Black Friday Partner - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Sinestro.

lol, why?

Is it because he's got a classy mustache, so you know he has good taste.

Pretty sure yellow when talking about Sinestro works opposite of what yellow text should do.

yeah yellow text doesnt works like it usually does w/ Sinny

but reason why is cuz first off hes a glowing pissed off alien if that doesnt freak ppl out n get them out of the way a single wave of the ring and everyone would be crippled by immense fear and ud be free to snatch whatever u wanted. plus w/ a power ring around even if the cops came cuz ur basically looting the joint wtf are they gonna do against that? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Partner   Black Friday Partner - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
TJ wrote:
She Hulk.

FTFY!

low blow.

Anyway, it's not like She-Hulk pussy can be handled by mere mortals anyway. GoZ assumed Teej was a Titan.

lol its ok, i can take a good ribbing.

don't isolate that.......don't fix that.

lol.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Partner   Black Friday Partner - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:38 am

TJ wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
TJ wrote:
She Hulk.

FTFY!

low blow.

lol its ok, i can take a good ribbing.

don't isolate that.......don't fix that.

lol.

You turn those type of condoms inside out, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Partner   Black Friday Partner - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Black Friday Partner - Page 2 377392_10150397610448632_822893631_8219815_149441214_n
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Partner   Black Friday Partner - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Bloodsport and Captain Nazi.

Don't you worry about why...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Partner   Black Friday Partner - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 pm

shazam! wrote:

Black Bloodsport or Neo-Nazi Bloodsport?
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Partner   Black Friday Partner - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:25 am

Thomas wrote:
shazam! wrote:

Black Bloodsport or Neo-Nazi Bloodsport?

Lets just go with both.
Back to top Go down
xyamuchax
Youngling
Youngling
xyamuchax

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Partner   Black Friday Partner - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:17 am

I would take Captain Planet with me instant pollution stopper bam! Five points for me!
Also...Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday Partner   Black Friday Partner - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Friday Partner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2