the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Add A Power

Go down 
+12
TJ
Sink
DanElectro
NoLuv4Hoes
shazam!
GoZ
Aycock
markrocks
True Believer
Mr.Wholesome
CaptainJoel
Thomas
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

Add A Power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:59 pm

True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
I've always thought that Jubilee's ability to shoot that sparkly shit out of her hands should be further developed. She should be able to make her whole body have that sparkly shit around it or become that sparkly shit and she should be able to shoot it downward to propel herself into the air. So, uhm, flight. Jubs should be able to fly and be sprakly, especially if she's a vampire.

And she should have Salior Moon style transformation sequences with pantyshots and Joel in a crepy Mask as her love interest.

Add A Power - Page 2 Neil-o

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:18 am

TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
I've always thought that Jubilee's ability to shoot that sparkly shit out of her hands should be further developed. She should be able to make her whole body have that sparkly shit around it or become that sparkly shit and she should be able to shoot it downward to propel herself into the air. So, uhm, flight. Jubs should be able to fly and be sprakly, especially if she's a vampire.

And she should have Salior Moon style transformation sequences with pantyshots and Joel in a crepy Mask as her love interest.

You've read Joel's diary?

fixed!

Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:51 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

You've read Joel's diary?

fixed!

Don't forget Joel would be carrying carnations.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:06 am

Fuck yeah, carnations! Jubilee now is pretty hot, too!

Add A Power - Page 2 TuxedoMask51

HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Black Bolt + Chamber. Sonic and psychic blasts at the same sime plus he could use the telepathy to talk communicate. Black Bolt plus Songbird or Dazzler would be badass too.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Add A Power - Page 2 EfBW4
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:00 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Add A Power - Page 2 EfBW4

Why'd you threaten the kid with the taser, G Bub?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:42 am

give batman the starheart. fuck the guardians. also i know he temporarily had a gl ring but why wasnt he ever formally chosen? in terms of fearlessness and willpower who has more of that than batman?
or see what hes like on venom. i would just like if an already badass like batman could be even more badass, like let shade teach him some shadow shit or something. i read that one of his new comics has like a supernatural vibe so if he could get on some supernatural baddies levels that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 am

munson! wrote:
give batman the starheart. fuck the guardians. also i know he temporarily had a gl ring but why wasnt he ever formally chosen? in terms of fearlessness and willpower who has more of that than batman?
or see what hes like on venom. i would just like if an already badass like batman could be even more badass, like let shade teach him some shadow shit or something. i read that one of his new comics has like a supernatural vibe so if he could get on some supernatural baddies levels that would be cool.

They had Batman on venom for a short period in the 90's, I think before they introduced Bane. Shade's darkness is part of him it's not something he can teach. I don't know why he didn't just keep that cool suit with all the powers he had when he came back from the dead.
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Thomas wrote:
munson! wrote:

They had Batman on venom for a short period in the 90's, I think before they introduced Bane. Shade's darkness is part of him it's not something he can teach. I don't know why he didn't just keep that cool suit with all the powers he had when he came back from the dead.

that left hand dude or whatever his name was from marvel learned to control darkfrce if shades connection to his powers were like that or if obsidians were that way and he was taught to do shit and such that woould be cool. but honestly batman will always be cool without powers
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Add A Power - Page 2 Black_canary

give her more sound based powers. she has a hyper voice so add sing, supersonic and uproar, howl and screech.

yeah, ive been playing pokemon for a few days in a row now.
Back to top Go down
xyamuchax
Youngling
Youngling
xyamuchax

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:09 pm

I give myself the power to bend spoons with my mind! But only spoons from Denny's, and only when no one's watching. BLAMMO!!
Back to top Go down
osirus12002
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
osirus12002

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:57 am

Add A Power - Page 2 352129-90018-kal-kent_super

This Superman, wearing the Destroyer armor, Enhanced with a Motherbox, wearing the Infinity Gauntlet, one ov each color Lantern Rings, carrying Thor's Hammer, with a Terrigen mist inhaler.

I want to see this mess on paper
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:06 am

osirus12002 wrote:

This Superman, wearing the Destroyer armor, Enhanced with a Motherbox, wearing the Infinity Gauntlet, one ov each color Lantern Rings, carrying Thor's Hammer, with a Terrigen mist inhaler.

it already happened. they call him jesus and i think the issue its in is called the bible
Back to top Go down
osirus12002
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
osirus12002

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:57 am

munson! wrote:
osirus12002 wrote:

it already happened. they call him jesus and i think the issue its in is called the bible

Add A Power - Page 2 Jesus_paper

"Wow, Niggas be Hatein' on Superman 1 million" - Ultrachrist when I showed him this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add A Power   Add A Power - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Add A Power
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2