the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wreckah!

Go down 
+7
Mr.Wholesome
Figga
Thomas
howie024m
Tayley
shazam!
Wrecks
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

The Wreckah! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 am

Shaun wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Any friend of Mark's is a friend of mine.....Sooooo.....Rob......Planning on posting anywhere else on the forum?........

he's only posting so he can read comics, but it doesnt work that way

Spoiler:

QUIET DOWN, YOU.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:35 am

ok thomas. i dont think its that easy. just because you sucked dick to get to the top doesnt mean everyone else juggles private parts.

im excited for you though. it gave you interaction with someone other than "mother and the cats".
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Tayley wrote:
ok thomas. i dont think its that easy. just because you sucked dick to get to the top doesnt mean everyone else juggles private parts.

im excited for you though. it gave you interaction with someone other than "mother and the cats".

He's posted hundreds of comics so he earned the vacated role that Jerk was filling back in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:46 pm

i found that out later.

...what do you do though?
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:54 pm

damn dude, calling me out an all that? fiddly dee man! nobut welcome ro the evolution not the revoution.

i was here for like amonth before i saw reference to free comicbooks. then i was like WHAT?
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:55 pm

markrocks wrote:
damn dude, calling me out an all that? fiddly dee man! nobut welcome ro the evolution not the revoution.

i was here for like amonth before i saw reference to free comicbooks. then i was like WHAT?

And that's why markrocks.
Back to top Go down
Wrecks
Youngling
Youngling
Wrecks

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:46 am

GoZ wrote:
Any friend of Mark's is a friend of mine.....Sooooo.....Rob......Planning on posting anywhere else on the forum?........

Oh I plan too. No worries. I just tend to get a bit sidetracked with the place I run.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:38 am

Tayley wrote:
i found that out later.

I've posted a few hundred comics and I update the table of contents although I'm a little behind on that. Speaking of which I think I'll work on that today.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Thomas wrote:
Tayley wrote:
i found that out later.

I've posted a few hundred comics and I update the table of contents although I'm a little behind on that. Speaking of which I think I'll work on that today.

Updating the table of contents can be kind of an arduous task and we should all appreciate you doing it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:37 pm

howie024m wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Tayley wrote:
i found that out later.

Updating the table of contents can be kind of an arduous task and we should all appreciate you doing it.

Thanks it's up to date now.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Thomas wrote:
howie024m wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Tayley wrote:
i found that out later.

Thanks it's up to date now.

Nice. high five Hal Jordan
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:15 am

everybody wang chung, i guess.,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckah!   The Wreckah! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wreckah!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: Welcome-
Jump to: