the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make your team!

Go down 
+23
xyamuchax
Gabe_Gray
bayani
Tayley
Sink
REEF aka Luke Cage
markrocks
CaptainJoel
Shaun
True Believer
Figga
TJ
Leachcraft
Mr.Wholesome
GreatWhiteNinja
DanElectro
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
NoLuv4Hoes
shazam!
Liquid Sword
GoZ
Tim Radd
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

Make your team! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Terror Titans

Match
Power Boy
Klarion The Witch Boy
Kid Karnevil
Inertia
Persuader
Harm
Female Parasite
Risk
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Thomas wrote:
Terror Titans

Match
Power Boy
Klarion The Witch Boy
Kid Karnevil
Inertia
Persuader
Harm
Female Parasite
Risk

idk how this would work tho Parasite and Klarion arent evil, Power Boy's dead, Harm's dead and Inertia's dead

still not a bad idea for a team it would just take a REAAAAALLY good storyline to pull it together and turn out well
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:04 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Terror Titans

Match
Power Boy
Klarion The Witch Boy
Kid Karnevil
Inertia
Persuader
Harm
Female Parasite
Risk

idk how this would work tho Parasite and Klarion arent evil, Power Boy's dead, Harm's dead and Inertia's dead

still not a bad idea for a team it would just take a REAAAAALLY good storyline to pull it together and turn out well

All the New Gods are back after Final Crisis so I figured in hopefully no more than a year or two when they finally let us know what's going on with them then Power Boy could come back pissed that he died and blaming the Titans. Harm died in his fathers body I figured either he could have jumped out before he died or somehow survived by leaving when his dad died, since it happened on Apokalips it would be another thing that could be revealed after the New Gods come back. As for Inertia we all know it's only a matter of time before he's back he's to good a villain to stay dead. As for the female Parasite she was part of the Secret Society of Super Villains and she went after the get out hell free card the Secret Six had so I think she qualifies as a villain. Klarion more often than not acts evil too.

This is how I figured the match ups would go, obviously with some mixing it up scuffles.

Match = Superboy
Power Boy = Wonder Girl
Klarion The Witch Boy = Raven
Kid Karnevil = Robin
Inertia = Kid Flash
Persuader = Blue Beetle/New Aqualad when they eventually have him join the team.
Harm = Ravager
Female Parasite = Miss Martian
Risk = Beast Boy
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:52 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Terror Titans

Match
Power Boy
Klarion The Witch Boy
Kid Karnevil
Inertia
Persuader
Harm
Female Parasite
Risk

Klarion is evil. for the most part he's been a villain, minus Seven Soldiers. And even then he did evil stuff in that series.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:06 pm

And it wouldn't be hard to bring Inertia back to life. I'm not a huge Flash know it all and I figured out like three ways.

He's a speedster and a clone. Two easy things to bring back to life.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Terror Titans

Match
Power Boy
Klarion The Witch Boy
Kid Karnevil
Inertia
Persuader
Harm
Female Parasite
Risk

Klarion is evil. for the most part he's been a villain, minus Seven Soldiers. And even then he did evil stuff in that series.

the 1 in 7 soldiers and busiek's Klarion arent 1 in the same the new one is more reckless n raised under waaaaaay different values than most of the DCU so idk fi id call him evil besides in his team ups w/ Supergirl and Red Robin he ended up being more of a good guy
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:53 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Terror Titans

Match
Power Boy
Klarion The Witch Boy
Kid Karnevil
Inertia
Persuader
Harm
Female Parasite
Risk

the 1 in 7 soldiers and busiek's Klarion arent 1 in the same the new one is more reckless n raised under waaaaaay different values than most of the DCU so idk fi id call him evil besides in his team ups w/ Supergirl and Red Robin he ended up being more of a good guy

His addition was inspired by the newest episode of Young Justice he was a great villain in that.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:14 am

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Terror Titans

Match
Power Boy
Klarion The Witch Boy
Kid Karnevil
Inertia
Persuader
Harm
Female Parasite
Risk

His addition was inspired by the newest episode of Young Justice he was a great villain in that.

That was my favorite episode so far. Love how much the lesser known characters have been getting used in Brave and the Bold and Young Justice.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:32 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Terror Titans

Match
Power Boy
Klarion The Witch Boy
Kid Karnevil
Inertia
Persuader
Harm
Female Parasite
Risk

That was my favorite episode so far. Love how much the lesser known characters have been getting used in Brave and the Bold and Young Justice.

brave and the bold was awesome and reason # 46478476456357487586753453321121232436547 to hate Iraq- no dependable way to stream/ download vids so im gonna have to wait til im in the US to catch up on this and Dexter (and smoke lots of weed will doin so.....)
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 am

Brave and the Bold is actually one of the harder shows to find period. Even here in America, it's hard trying to find uploads for several of the episodes. A lot of them are on youtube tho. Or at least were on youtube.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:38 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Brave and the Bold is actually one of the harder shows to find period. Even here in America, it's hard trying to find uploads for several of the episodes. A lot of them are on youtube tho. Or at least were on youtube.

youtube is garbage out here every now n then ull get lucky enough to watch a vid w/o haivn to wait like 15 minutes to load up first

but yeah the shittier part is missin out on Young Justice i've watched the majority of brave and the bold so i can hold off and catch up on what i've missed but i've seen the first ep of YJ and thats about it and it was like an all day event to even get that to happen
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:36 pm

JSA

Active-
Doctor Fate
Hawkman
Green Lantern
Flash
Black Canary
Captain Marvel (Billy)
Mary Marvel
Wildcat
Tomcat
Mr.Terrific
JJ Thunder
King Chimera
Cyclone
Stargirl

Reserves-
Zatara
Hourman
Jesse Quick
Mr.America
The Spectre
Black Adam
Judomaster
Obsidian
Atom Smasher
Dr.Occult

pretty similar to the current line up but just shaped up a bit 2 separate teams was a good idea but the execution just wasnt right. i think they fucked up from step one by callin it JSA All Stars instead of the new Infinity Inc or something along those lines the cheap ass name just gave it the wrong vibe imo stories werent bad really but still....
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:06 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
JSA

Active-
Doctor Fate
Hawkman
Green Lantern
Flash
Black Canary
Captain Marvel (Billy)
Mary Marvel
Wildcat
Tomcat
Mr.Terrific
JJ Thunder
King Chimera
Cyclone
Stargirl

Reserves-
Zatara
Hourman
Jesse Quick
Mr.America
The Spectre
Black Adam
Judomaster
Obsidian
Atom Smasher
Dr.Occult

pretty similar to the current line up but just shaped up a bit 2 separate teams was a good idea but the execution just wasnt right. i think they fucked up from step one by callin it JSA All Stars instead of the new Infinity Inc or something along those lines the cheap ass name just gave it the wrong vibe imo stories werent bad really but still....

No Jack Knight?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:35 am

The Spirits of Vengeance:

The Specter
Danny Ketch
Johnny Blaze
Crimson Avenger
Ragman
El Diablo
The Ghost
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
JSA

Active-
Doctor Fate
Hawkman
Green Lantern
Flash
Black Canary
Captain Marvel (Billy)
Mary Marvel
Wildcat
Tomcat
Mr.Terrific
JJ Thunder
King Chimera
Cyclone
Stargirl

Reserves-
Zatara
Hourman
Jesse Quick
Mr.America
The Spectre
Black Adam
Judomaster
Obsidian
Atom Smasher
Dr.Occult

No Jack Knight?

YES jack knight but only in reservist capacity
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:37 pm

DC's Planeteers

Cyclone
Terra
Aqualad (The new one)
Hot Spot
Beast Boy

I picked Beast Boy because I always thought the heart power was lame.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:16 pm

I wanted to come up with a S.H.I.E.L.D. agency made up of all the best government agents from movies and tv with the only character from the comics being Nick Fury.

Nick Fury
James Bond
Jason Bourne
Ethan Hunt
Nikita
Chuck Bartowski
Sarah Walker
Sydney Bristow
Jack Ryan
Jack Bauer
Michael Westin
Steve Austin
Jaime Sommers
Jarod (The Pretender)

Last edited by Thomas on Sun May 08, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Chuck Norris
Burt Reynolds
Luke Skywalker
Yoda
The Most Interesting Man in the Wold
Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) & Vincent Vega (John Travolta) from Pulp Fiction
The Bride, from Kill Bill.

They would all be Jedi.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Chuck Norris
Burt Reynolds
Luke Skywalker
Yoda
Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) & Vincent Vega (John Travolta) from Pulp Fiction

They would all be Jedi.

cheers Laughing

who would be the Sith then?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:09 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Chuck Norris
Burt Reynolds
Luke Skywalker
Yoda

They would all be Jedi.

cheers Laughing

Justin Bieber
Jackie Gleason
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Sidious
Thomas
A Hamburger Royal
Bill
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:05 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Chuck Norris
Burt Reynolds
Luke Skywalker
Yoda

They would all be Jedi.

cheers Laughing

Justin Bieber
Jackie Gleason
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Sidious
Thomas
THE HAMBURGLER
Bill
Spoiler:

FTFY.....
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:30 am

GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Chuck Norris
Burt Reynolds
Luke Skywalker
Yoda

They would all be Jedi.

cheers Laughing

Justin Bieber
Jackie Gleason
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Sidious
Thomas
THE HAMBURGLER
Bill
Spoiler:

FTFY.....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I was going to make the same change!! high five

These last two lists are so win I wanna see a new thread just for Wholesy to post teams.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Make your team! - Page 12 DoIt
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:13 pm

DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Chuck Norris
Burt Reynolds
Luke Skywalker
Yoda

They would all be Jedi.

cheers Laughing

Justin Bieber
Jackie Gleason
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Sidious
Thomas
THE HAMBURGLER
Bill
Spoiler:

FTFY.....

These last two lists are so win I wanna see a new thread just for Wholesy to post teams.

cheers

im takin a crack at this, here goes....

steven seagal
woody allen
general grievous
darth sidious
dr.phil
randy newman and rebecca black
sarah palin
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:21 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Chuck Norris
Burt Reynolds
Luke Skywalker
Yoda

They would all be Jedi.

cheers Laughing

Justin Bieber
Jackie Gleason
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Sidious
Thomas
THE HAMBURGLER
Bill
Spoiler:

FTFY.....

cheers

im takin a crack at this, here goes....

steven seagal
woody allen
general grievous
darth sidious
dr.phil
randy newman and rebecca black
sarah palin

It's nice to make Wholeslaw's villain list, by the way I'm pronouncing villain with a w like Chekov would.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 12 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:04 am

The Marvel Doom Patrol:

Jack Of Hearts
Machine Man
Sleepwalker
Blazing Skull
Cloak
Dagger
Gargoyle
Penance (M's sister)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content