the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owned!!!

Go down 
+25
Maxyboi2424
Sink
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
DanElectro
GoZ
bayani
Brian21
True Believer
Figga
Tayley
GreatWhiteNinja
Shaun
howie024m
Mr.Wholesome
PeteWisdom
REEF aka Luke Cage
shazam!
CaptainJoel
munson!
TJ
Thomas
NoLuv4Hoes
minimalist
Liquid Sword
Tim Radd
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:38 pm

shazam! wrote:
I totally get what you mean mini.
When Kanye said that it was just kinda like "what else is new?" but it created controversy and probably lead to record sales.

Like the stuff with Taylor Swift?

Didn't he talk shit at another awards show declaring how he should have won or something?
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:40 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
shazam! wrote:
When Kanye said that it was just kinda like "what else is new?" but it created controversy and probably lead to record sales.

Didn't he talk shit at another awards show declaring how he should have won or something?

Because of this kanye episode

tomorrow night Comedy Central is airing the fishsticks episode of South Park back to back, almost all night.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:43 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
shazam! wrote:

I was talking about the george bush thing.

I havent seen taylor swift or beyonces videos.
But no matter who should've won, you know why he grabbed that microphone and it has nothing to do with either video.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:45 pm

shazam! wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
shazam! wrote:

I was talking about the george bush thing.

I havent seen taylor swift or beyonces videos.
But no matter who should've won, you know why he grabbed that microphone and it has nothing to do with either video.

No I know, He was talking shit to generate exposure for album sales... I think we established that.... just like he did with Taylor Swift

Though I feel this has more backlash than the previous comments.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 pm

shazam! wrote:
Okay.

Those chest pounding stare down fucks are usually easily punked out. Speaking from experience. Also, Jim is right fighting should be avoided and there is no such thing as a fair fight any more.

Batman Beyond is an awesome show and I still watch it.

While I hate pop country, Kayne is a stupid dick and should have shown Taylor Swift a little respect. Wasn't that her first VMA? Isn't she like 15 or something? Kanye is a grown man and should've acted like one, Beyonce was obviously not impressed.

Taylor Swift is 19.

Yeah, Kanye was completely wrong for that.

Beyonce, who was already sexy, showed how classy she was by giving props to Taylor at the end of the show.

I knew Kanye was the type to do stuff like this but normally it has to do with him. AT the European VMA's he ran on stage outraged cuz his video didn't win. And when he won his grammy, he hsaid he didn't deserve it and said they should have given it to Outkast.

He just doesn't know when to quit. Now when something that had nothing to do with him comes up, his super ego surfaces and he finds a way to make another big scene.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Okay.

Those chest pounding stare down fucks are usually easily punked out. Speaking from experience. Also, Jim is right fighting should be avoided and there is no such thing as a fair fight any more.

Batman Beyond is an awesome show and I still watch it.

While I hate pop country, Kayne is a stupid dick and should have shown Taylor Swift a little respect. Wasn't that her first VMA? Isn't she like 15 or something? Kanye is a grown man and should've acted like one, Beyonce was obviously not impressed.

Taylor Swift is 19.

Yeah, Kanye was completely wrong for that.

Beyonce, who was already sexy, showed how classy she was by giving props to Taylor at the end of the show.

I knew Kanye was the type to do stuff like this but normally it has to do with him. AT the European VMA's he ran on stage outraged cuz his video didn't win. And when he won his grammy, he hsaid he didn't deserve it and said they should have given it to Outkast.

He just doesn't know when to quit. Now when something that had nothing to do with him comes up, his super ego surfaces and he finds a way to make another big scene.

He doesn't ever turn it off either. I've had 3 friends work with him in the studio and they've all talked about how much of a dick he is, and how he talks about how great he is.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:03 am

KEL?!
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:13 am

howie024m wrote:

hahahahaha Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:14 am

this whole Kanye situation makes me wonder this one question... what if Kanye is retarded?
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:17 am

Tim Radd wrote:
KEL?!

yep!
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:18 am

Shaun wrote:
this whole Kanye situation makes me wonder this one question... what if Kanye is retarded?

MJ posted an article saying that. Forget which thread tho'.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:19 am

howie024m wrote:
Shaun wrote:

MJ posted an article saying that. Forget which thread tho'.

I was reminded of that article when I found out about this whole situation
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 am

minimalist wrote:
howie024m wrote:

hahahaha i can't stop laughing at this skit! Fuckin amazing. Goodjob Kel!
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:33 am

Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:33 am

Tim Radd wrote:
KEL?!

I screamed it.

That was different.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:36 am

i only fault Kanye for thinking he could say something ruin a pretty blonde white girl's day on national television and people would be ok with it. thats only cool in night clubs or in the privacy of your own home, for a black man from the streets you figga he know better.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:01 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
i only fault Kanye for thinking he could say something ruin a pretty blonde white girl's day on national television and people would be ok with it. thats only cool in night clubs or in the privacy of your own home, for a black man from the streets you figga he know better.
Spoiler:

hahah high five so very very sad but true No
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 am

minimalist wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Spoiler:

Bullshit. It does show that "Kanye doesn't like country people" but this would have been just as big of a deal if Swift were replaced with Rihana, Janet Jackson, or any other popular female artist. I'm sure there is a small population of country fans and Texas separatist who will be but hurt over the fact that he's black and he's white but other than those few idiotic outliers race doesn't play a real big part in this. I think her age made things worse for sure. But I think the fact that it was a dick move is the biggest issue.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:16 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
minimalist wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Spoiler:

Bullshit. It does show that "Kanye doesn't like country people" but this would have been just as big of a deal if Swift were replaced with Rihana, Janet Jackson, or any other popular female artist. I'm sure there is a small population of country fans and Texas separatist who will be but hurt over the fact that he's black and he's white but other than those few idiotic outliers race doesn't play a real big part in this. I think her age made things worse for sure. But I think the fact that it was a dick move is the biggest issue.

While I agree with you that race is not the biggest issue here... If you replace Taylor with Lil' Kim..... Garauntee you its not half as big a deal.
Bottom line; Kanye is a dick
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:24 am

minimalist wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
minimalist wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Spoiler:

While I agree with you that race is not the biggest issue here... If you replace Taylor with Lil' Kim..... Garauntee you its not half as big a deal.

Lil' Kim sure but she's not all that classy (I liked the piece of tape on her boob and all but that type of shit does bring down people's ability to give a shit about what happens to a person) in comparison. If you swap out Swift with Beyonce (just turn the whole thing around) it'd be closer to the same level BUT it still wouldn't be as big of a deal--which is wrong and does suck--but that doesn't mean that he should "only be faulted" for yadayada white girl. He should be faulted for treating another person like shit, which is basically what he said on The Jay Leno Show.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:27 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
minimalist wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Spoiler:

Lil' Kim sure but she's not all that classy (I liked the piece of tape on her boob and all but that type of shit does bring down people's ability to give a shit about what happens to a person) in comparison. If you swap out Swift with Beyonce (just turn the whole thing around) it'd be closer to the same level BUT it still wouldn't be as big of a deal--which is wrong and does suck--but that doesn't mean that he should "only be faulted" for yadayada white girl. He should be faulted for treating another person like shit, which is basically what he said on The Jay Leno Show.

Put it this way, if it was Lil Kim's first award, it wouldn't matter how classy she is. Ppl would be outraged. Especially since the VMA's are fan votes, which means Kanye dissed the voters.

On another note, of all the shit that we are letting slide by, why has no one mentioned the fact that Kanye was wearing a leather button up shirt?

Gayfish for real.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:00 am

Any more gayish than those stupid raver glasses he wears? or that fish?
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:04 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Any more gayish than those stupid raver glasses he wears? or that fish?

Are you asking me if it's supposed to be gayfish? because it is. that's a south park reference. If you knew that already than don't take offense to this, I just didn't understand what you meant.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

Owned!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owned!!!   Owned!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 am

minimalist wrote:
howie024m wrote:

That was great.