the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batgirl

Go down 
+9
MJ
PeteWisdom
NoLuv4Hoes
TJ
GoZ
Tim Radd
CaptainJoel
Liquid Sword
True Believer
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:17 pm

Not in "Did You Read It?", since I haven't read it, yet. But on the Source DC posted a spoiler image from the issue that came out today. Don't open this spoiler if you don't want to be spoiled.

Spoiler:

Now, I haven't read it, yet, so I won't judge too harshly, but this already seems kind of dumb.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:52 pm

True Believer wrote:
Not in "Did You Read It?", since I haven't read it, yet. But on the Source DC posted a spoiler image from the issue that came out today. Don't open this spoiler if you don't want to be spoiled.

Spoiler:

Now, I haven't read it, yet, so I won't judge too harshly, but this already seems kind of dumb.

Spoiler:

Dumb. Pretty sure a few ppl on this forum called that tho.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:21 pm

WHAT?

Shocked

I don't think this is a good development.

Where's Cassandra?
Back to top Go down

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I think I called it. Wow, I can't recall the last time one of my predictions was right. I actually prefer this person to the previous one, although I am wondering Babs how feels about it.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Jim! wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I think I called it. Wow, I can't recall the last time one of my predictions was right. I actually prefer this person to the previous one, although I am wondering Babs how feels about it.

Yea, you and others. I remember Tim saying something about it also.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hated this issue.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Batgirl Megatrondoesntlike
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:10 am

Really? This much hate to it?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:18 am

The only person I recall calling this on here was ol' Jimbo. Could be wrong, though.

Anyway, this was very "meh." I don't understand why Cassandra, probably one of Bruce's most fiercely loyal partners got all pissy and quit? Not to mention she was a little too chatty. Since when does she talk while fighting? Seems out of character. And Babs? No longer Oracle and now she's depressed and whiny? Not my Babs.

And why is Babs and Dick's relationship always strained, often without any real explanation? They were on good terms last time they were together. They're like one of those couples that's constantly hot and cold for no real reason.

It's only the first ish, so I guess I'll give them the chance to resolve this, but was anyone really clamoring for a Stephanie Brown solo? In any costume?
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 am

True Believer wrote:
The only person I recall calling this on here was ol' Jimbo. Could be wrong, though.

Anyway, this was very "meh." I don't understand why Cassandra, probably one of Bruce's most fiercely loyal partners got all pissy and quit? Not to mention she was a little too chatty. Since when does she talk while fighting? Seems out of character. And Babs? No longer Oracle and now she's depressed and whiny? Not my Babs.

And why is Babs and Dick's relationship always strained, often without any real explanation? They were on good terms last time they were together. They're like one of those couples that's constantly hot and cold for no real reason.

It's only the first ish, so I guess I'll give them the chance to resolve this, but was anyone really clamoring for a Stephanie Brown solo? In any costume?

Nope. And I don't see what she could offer as Batgirl. She never seemed that useful or badass as spoiler. I don't see what a costume change and some more gadgets are gonna do. Unless she gets some more training.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:24 am

I wasn't clamoring for Stephanie, but I wouldn't mind her getting the chance to shine a lil outside of a Robin costume in the bat family.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:41 am

[quote="True Believer"]The only person I recall calling this on here was ol' Jimbo. Could be wrong, though.

Anyway, this was very "meh." I don't understand why Cassandra, probably one of Bruce's most fiercely loyal partners got all pissy and quit? Not to mention she was a little too chatty. Since when does she talk while fighting? Seems out of character.

that was explained in when Deathstroke had his own Titans East, apparently somewhere down the line he jacked her up w/ some variant of the shit he used on Rose Wilson and made Cass all crazy murder girl. ain't sayin its a great explanation but it does make things make a lil more sense.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Anyway, this was very "meh." I don't understand why Cassandra, probably one of Bruce's most fiercely loyal partners got all pissy and quit? Not to mention she was a little too chatty. Since when does she talk while fighting? Seems out of character.

that was explained in when Deathstroke had his own Titans East, apparently somewhere down the line he jacked her up w/ some variant of the shit he used on Rose Wilson and made Cass all crazy murder girl. ain't sayin its a great explanation but it does make things make a lil more sense.

Yeah, I know why she was all crazy a while back. But she got that shit out of her system a while ago. He had to giver regular injections to keep her nuts and she's been sane silent Cass ever since Titans East ended.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:21 am

True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Yeah, I know why she was all crazy a while back. But she got that shit out of her system a while ago. He had to giver regular injections to keep her nuts and she's been sane silent Cass ever since Titans East ended.

i figga'd thats what u were referring to, but who knows hopefully the explanation for her being MIA is awesome, we just wait til we see who they decide to let write that part b4 we know if its crap or not lol
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Stephanie's new costume:

Batgirl 956455-bgv2_cv5_6_super

Don't mind the costume, even if the Liefeld pouch strap around the leg is stupid looking. I don't like that it's one more step toward Stephanie being Batgirl permanently, though.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:01 pm

True Believer wrote:
Stephanie's new costume:

Batgirl 956455-bgv2_cv5_6_super

Don't mind the costume, even if the Liefeld pouch strap around the leg is stupid looking. I don't like that it's one more step toward Stephanie being Batgirl permanently, though.

I don't like this book. It's just crappy and I want cass back.
Back to top Go down

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:00 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Stephanie's new costume:

I think I have been one of the few Spoiler/Stephanie fans mainly because her origin made more sense to me than Cassie's did. Since the original batgirl, was only a good fighter and not a great one and made some bonehead mistakes , this iteratation of Batgirl sort of recapture that feeling. Steph has talent, but is prone to making mistakes in judgement. She has some training with bruce and tim, but not enough to make her great. I hope Babs decides to mentor her. Steph was once robin, she deserves a chance to be batgirl. As for cass, maybe she'll become the new nightwing.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Jim! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Stephanie's new costume:

I think I have been one of the few Spoiler/Stephanie fans mainly because her origin made more sense to me than Cassie's did. Since the original batgirl, was only a good fighter and not a great one and made some bonehead mistakes , this iteratation of Batgirl sort of recapture that feeling. Steph has talent, but is prone to making mistakes in judgement. She has some training with bruce and tim, but not enough to make her great. I hope Babs decides to mentor her. Steph was once robin, she deserves a chance to be batgirl. As for cass, maybe she'll become the new nightwing.

I like Stephanie as Spoiler. I do not like her as Batgirl, though.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:45 pm

People care about Batgirl and Stephanie Brown?
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:26 pm

I WANT BABS BACK IN TIGHT SPANDEX!
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:27 pm

GoZ wrote:

Can she be in tight spandex in front of a computer?
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:36 pm

True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:

POSSIBLY......
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 pm

GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:

POSSIBLY......

Don't ruin this for me.

You know I need a computer to get off!

. . .

Whoops. pale
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:52 pm

True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:

POSSIBLY......

Don't ruin this for me.

You know I need a computer to get off!

. . .

Whoops. pale

I Don't! pale
Back to top Go down

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:22 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
Jim! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Stephanie's new costume:

I like Stephanie as Spoiler. I do not like her as Batgirl, though.
So when you said the book is crappy, you were just being emotional?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl   Batgirl Empty

Back to top Go down

Batgirl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next