the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I called it!

Go down 
+16
True Believer
Mr.Wholesome
NoLuv4Hoes
Tayley
GreatWhiteNinja
DanElectro
CaptainJoel
Tim Radd
JohnnyMac
Liquid Sword
Leachcraft
Thomas
TJ
Shadowrenderer
GoZ
PeteWisdom
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

I called it! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:27 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thomas wrote:
I already said something like this over on Omega Effect only to have GoZ say it was stupid but I think Dove will have Deadman's baby and when it's born he'll die again and the baby will get the life that was given to him when he came back and the baby will age to adulthood and be the White Lantern.
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID

Laughing

Spoiler:

And that's why I said it was stupid....because it was.........
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:19 am

I... don't like that idea, Thomas.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:46 am

Thomas wrote:
I already said something like this over on Omega Effect only to have GoZ say it was stupid but I think Dove will have Deadman's baby and when it's born he'll die again and the baby will get the life that was given to him when he came back and the baby will age to adulthood and be the White Lantern.

I know you're excited, but I was so happy to finally see that f'n period!
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:29 am

GoZ wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Laughing

Spoiler:

word i gotta extra double lightsaber on standby just in case if ur down to ride GoZ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:13 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GoZ wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Laughing

Spoiler:

word i gotta extra double lightsaber on standby just in case if ur down to ride GoZ Twisted Evil

The scenario I came up with is almost the same as when they made Hector Hall Doctor Fate. So I'm adding to me theory Hector will be reborn again from Dawn only instead of becoming Doctor Fate like he did before he will be the White Lantern. Hector is on a resurrection cycle like his parents so I don't find the scenario far fetched.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GoZ wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Laughing

Spoiler:

The scenario I came up with is almost the same as when they made Hector Hall Doctor Fate. So I'm adding to me theory Hector will be reborn again from Dawn only instead of becoming Doctor Fate like he did before he will be the White Lantern. Hector is on a resurrection cycle like his parents so I don't find the scenario far fetched.

LIKE HIS PARENTS as in Hawkman, so yeah in that scenario isnt all that farfetch hell nothing in comics can really be called farfetched if ya wanna split hairs about it its pure fiction but fact is that doesnt make it a good idea either Tommy Boy. it. is. stupid. let it be
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:27 pm

we will find out that Bucky came back on a wish.

cap has had so many incounters with a cosmic cube. he could have wished for bucky to survive the explosion too. its haunted him for years i just think it makes since.
how would cap know bucky would get the monkeys paw of the deal.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:31 pm

markrocks wrote:

cap has had so many incounters with a cosmic cube. he could have wished for bucky to survive the explosion too. its haunted him for years i just think it makes since.

I'm about 4-6 issues behind so maybe I missed something in the last story arc or two...but why do you think this is how/why Bucky came back? I'm not sure if a Cosmic Cube really grants wishes like that but I see your point...
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:08 am

DanElectro wrote:
markrocks wrote:

I'm about 4-6 issues behind so maybe I missed something in the last story arc or two...but why do you think this is how/why Bucky came back? I'm not sure if a Cosmic Cube really grants wishes like that but I see your point...

this is not in a story
i just come up with this stuff when i tried to figure out one of the early Brubaker issues. the one that has Cap visiting Zemo's island. he has those conflicting memories about that day that it happend. its as if something is blocking the truth from him. when bucky visits the island in the zemo arc he remembers it more clearly.

oh, in talking about the chained to the wall and being tortured
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:19 am

markrocks wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
markrocks wrote:

this is not in a story
i just come up with this stuff when i tried to figure out one of the early Brubaker issues. the one that has Cap visiting Zemo's island. he has those conflicting memories about that day that it happend. its as if something is blocking the truth from him. when bucky visits the island in the zemo arc he remembers it more clearly.

I think Marvel's best writers historically have left little openings and ambiguities for future writers to play with. I don't remember what you're referring to about Cap's conflicting memories but it may just be a device employed by EB for future writers to revisit...

The Cosmic Cube iiiiiiiis a good idea though... Suspect The Flash
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:50 am

DanElectro wrote:
markrocks wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
markrocks wrote:

this is not in a story

I think Marvel's best writers historically have left little openings and ambiguities for future writers to play with. I don't remember what you're referring to about Cap's conflicting memories but it may just be a device employed by EB for future writers to revisit...

....eh idk if im feelin this one like at all Bucky survived the Russians got em i say leave it at that besides unless Cap purposely wished for Bucky to be back while holding the Cube like he did when he brought back his memories i dont think that coulda happened.

i mean the idea isnt a bad one but the "when" he actually made the wish is the thing that fucks it up for me he coulda subconciously done it when he brought Bucky's memories back but then he'd of also had to concocted the whole kidnapping thing as well reviving Bucky and making up the whole Winter Soldier history AND reviving Bucky's memories simultaneously so yeah idk bout that confused

Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:51 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
markrocks wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
markrocks wrote:

this is not in a story

....eh idk if im feelin this one like at all Bucky survived the Russians got em i say leave it at that besides unless Cap purposely wished for Bucky to be back while holding the Cube like he did when he brought back his memories i dont think that coulda happened.

i mean the idea isnt a bad one but the "when" he actually made the wish is the thing that fucks it up for me he coulda subconciously done it when he brought Bucky's memories back but then he'd of also had to concocted the whole kidnapping thing as well reviving Bucky and making up the whole Winter Soldier history AND reviving Bucky's memories simultaneously so yeah idk bout that confused

can i complicate this by saying that in one senerio the winter solder wasnt involved in the story about the cube and that russian guy who tried to kill the red skull. so when cap touches the cube he make the original wish. then reality is changed so the events still happen with buckys envolvment. cap touches the cube and bang buck remembers every thing.

oh thats right Spidey did that already with mephesto.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:24 am

Elongated Man will become the White Lantern

I base this theory solely on how many times he was mentioned and shown in BN
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:39 am

Shaun wrote:

No he won't.

I base this on an interview with Johns and Tomasi.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:45 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Shaun wrote:

No he won't.

I'm not saying he will...but, Johns lied about the White Lanterns.......He said it wouldn't happen......
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:30 am

GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Shaun wrote:

No he won't.

I'm not saying he will...but, Johns lied about the White Lanterns.......He said it wouldn't happen......

I must of missed that... Anyway, he said the Sue/Ralph ending was "perfect" or close to. He didn't want to bring them back like AQM, Dove, HM etc.
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Shaun wrote:

No he won't.

I must of missed that... Anyway, he said the Sue/Ralph ending was "perfect" or close to. He didn't want to bring them back like AQM, Dove, HM etc.

wait ...WAIT a minute.

is Jon Jonz the White lanturn?

like he doesnt have enuf power that ring will make him the biggest force to recon with.

Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:47 am

Why are you saying that Mark? did I miss an issue of something?
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:12 am

markrocks wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Shaun wrote:

No he won't.

wait ...WAIT a minute.

is Jon Jonz the White lanturn?

like he doesnt have enuf power that ring will make him the biggest force to recon with.

Yeah whats your reasoning on that? Also there's rumors going around that the champion is/was a villain. Reason rumors started is that DC put out a cover solict for The Search, which takes place after Brightest Day (its a wrap up) and there is Superman and Bats on the cover with a third person shaded out. Bats and Supes seem to be not happy about the third person on the cover.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:16 am

A villain, eh. Well it won't be Capt. Boomerang, he's too important a Flash villain (at least for Barry). Ditto for Zoom. I seriously doubt it'll be Maxwell Lord, tho' it is kinda possible...

But I'm pretty sure it won't be a resurrected character. I thought we'd kinda been told that someplace...

MMH would be interesting, especially if the ring continues to be so willful. But idk... I like MMH as a JLA member & this, I feel, would take him away from that...

If it turns out to be someone completely unrelated to the Brightest Day series it'll feel a bit wrong. The basic premise of the series is to find the new host...

idk...
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:42 pm

i thought it was MMHunter because of the ending of the last issue. i dont know what the ring ment by the earth accepts you.

i jumped the gun and looked at it. i usally wait for a few to come out. then read them all at once. today the new issue comes out but i'll have to wait for friday.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 am

Ok we've had everyone become Venoms, Hulks, Thors, and Spider-men now. I predict that everyone will get extremis Iron Man armor next.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:50 am

DanElectro wrote:
Thomas wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha god damn! hall of fame post.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:01 am

Tayley wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Thomas wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha god damn! hall of fame post.
high five
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:26 pm

The mystery woman in all the DCnU books is IRIS WEST-ALLEN....They'll use her to set the DCU back to normal, once they're done with this......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

I called it!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: