the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT IF?

Go down 
+24
Asheralon
Mr.Wholesome
DanElectro
GoZ
Leachcraft
Liquid Sword
GreatWhiteNinja
TJ
CaptainJoel
Tayley
Shaun
THE CAPED CARLITO
munson!
Hedinnweis
PeteWisdom
Tim Radd
bayani
Maxyboi2424
True Believer
LifesTruesin
Figga
minimalist
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:
What if all of the Marvel villains were in the DC Universe and the DC villains were all in the Marvel universe?
Marvel would be screwed.

Doom would kill Batman (that's right I said it) and control Superman.

HELL NO!!!

Doom is the best thing to ever come from Marvel and I love him... But he's not gonna control Supes. Luthor is every bit as smart as Doom and Supes has done just fine with him.

And give Batman a little more credit.

I would say Doom might even have a better chance than Luthor. Yes I know Luthor is super smart, but so is Doom.

Now given how Doom is written, He could kick Supermans ass, at least temporarily. Course Dooms worst enemy is his own ego, so yeah. Question though, Yes Doom is next in line for Sorceror Supreme, but isn't Stephen Strange no longer the Sorceror Supreme? So who's taken his place? Doom? Haven't heard anything to say otherwise?

See I just don't believe that. Luthor and Doom have completely different motivations. But I think they are equal... None more dangerous then the other. Luthor likes to sit back and use ppl and scheme... but he is more then capable to taking care ofbusiness himself.
Doom is moreabout accumilating Personal power... mean finding ways to make himself more powerful.

They are both equally dangerous I think

Yeah but Doom just seems more successful. Stole the Beyonders powers thank you. Luthor has the Rock of Ages and what does he do with it? Practically nothing.

Luthor was President though.
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Male Age : 37

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Thomas wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:
What if all of the Marvel villains were in the DC Universe and the DC villains were all in the Marvel universe?
Marvel would be screwed.

HELL NO!!!

Doom is the best thing to ever come from Marvel and I love him... But he's not gonna control Supes. Luthor is every bit as smart as Doom and Supes has done just fine with him.

I would say Doom might even have a better chance than Luthor. Yes I know Luthor is super smart, but so is Doom.

Now given how Doom is written, He could kick Supermans ass, at least temporarily. Course Dooms worst enemy is his own ego, so yeah. Question though, Yes Doom is next in line for Sorceror Supreme, but isn't Stephen Strange no longer the Sorceror Supreme? So who's taken his place? Doom? Haven't heard anything to say otherwise?

See I just don't believe that. Luthor and Doom have completely different motivations. But I think they are equal... None more dangerous then the other. Luthor likes to sit back and use ppl and scheme... but he is more then capable to taking care ofbusiness himself.
Doom is moreabout accumilating Personal power... mean finding ways to make himself more powerful.

Yeah but Doom just seems more successful. Stole the Beyonders powers thank you. Luthor has the Rock of Ages and what does he do with it? Practically nothing.

and doom has his own country.
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

Male Age : 36

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:09 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Marvel would be screwed.

HELL NO!!!

Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:13 pm

bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Marvel would be screwed.

HELL NO!!!

Yeah a country the size of Rhode Island big deal.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:45 pm

Thomas wrote:
bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Marvel would be screwed.

HELL NO!!!

And yet is still considered enough of a threat for Nick Fury to illegally assemble a strike team and assassinate the leader in charge during Dooms absence.

No big deal obviously.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:47 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
Thomas wrote:
bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Marvel would be screwed.

HELL NO!!!

And yet is still considered enough of a threat for Nick Fury to illegally assemble a strike team and assassinate the leader in charge during Dooms absence.

No big deal obviously.

That's only because of the tech that Doom may have left behind. Except for Dooms castle there's nothing of worth in the whole country.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:55 pm

Thomas wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Thomas wrote:
bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Marvel would be screwed.

HELL NO!!!

No big deal obviously.

That's only because of the tech that Doom may have left behind. Except for Dooms castle there's nothing of worth in the whole country.

Yeah in the castle alone its a formidable nation. One man makes it a formidable nation.

Clearly Doom is a pushover....so no big deal.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:14 pm

The thing is Luthor is capable of doing all of that, but like I said they have different motivations. Doom is conquest and power. Luthor is manipulation and control.
Back to top Go down
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

Male Age : 41

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:37 am

WOULD THE JOKER AND LEX BE AS BIG AND BAD IN MARVEL?
Batman
I KNOW SOME ABOUT MARVEL BUT NOT MUCH.
WOULD THE HEROES KILL SOMEONE LIKE THE JOKER?
Batman
DOESN'T DOOM HAVE DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY FOR HAVING HIS OWN COUNTRY?
Batman
WOULDN'T DC BE IN A LITTLE TRUBBLE WITH SOMEONE LIKE GALACUS?
Batman
I'M SURE ANYONE WOULD RATHER GO AGAINST DARKSIED THAN BIG G.

Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:06 pm

I think that Doom would be elevated to JLA status enemy, mainly because I think he'd become more powerful due to how much stronger DC magic is compared to Marvel magic, also since he's every bit as smart as Luthor I think that he could definitely put the hurt on any of the super teams

now the next question, would Magneto be as big of a threat in the DCU as he is in Marvel?
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Shaun wrote:

now the next question, would Magneto be as big of a threat in the DCU as he is in Marvel?

I don't think so. SUperman made short work of his dc counterpart Doctor Polaris.... Although to be fair.... Polaris is was insane... but still... they have the exact same powers.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:55 pm

im glad noone has said "god was one of us" in this thread.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:11 pm

minimalist wrote:
And I agree... DC would be a much much darker place wihout Superman.... Morealong the lines of Wildstorm... just not as brutal. Batman wouldn't stand for that.

Now... on the flip side.... If Captain America was part of the DC universe.... do you think it would make any impact... and if so... what kind of impact.

I think if Cap was a part of the DC univrse it would have been more like Earth-2 and he would have been a major player in the start of the JSA. I think the DC universe would be less mystical with Cap around for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:20 pm

Tayley wrote:
im glad noone has said "god was one of us" in this thread.

i wish i had beat you to it
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:29 pm

minimalist wrote:
Shaun wrote:

I don't think so. SUperman made short work of his dc counterpart Doctor Polaris.... Although to be fair.... Polaris is was insane... but still... they have the exact same powers.

Eh, which Mags are we talking about? recent Mags?

Or the badass Classic Mags that nearly shows no bounds?
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:30 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:31 pm

munson! wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Yes, kinda like that.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:34 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Shaun wrote:

I think Magneto would do ok but the problem is that Supes just has too many powers for him to win. Magneto usually hurls metal around or wraps it around people neither of those would work for long. Supes speed and flight would be the things he couldn't over come. I can think of at least a dozen ways Superman could beat Magneto.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:43 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Either one.

Even when his power was being boosted by Fabien Cortez, He's never been shown to be more powerful then the sane incarnation of Doctor Polaris.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:13 pm

I think Mags could beat supes.

All he'd have to do is scramble his electro-magnetic field.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 38

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:31 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:

One question is though.....is Supes fast enough to hit mags before he starts using his powers.
Back to top Go down
Maxyboi2424
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Maxyboi2424

Male Age : 30

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:06 pm

what if.................................................. superman crash landed in never land ranch? or worse......... TB's house
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:25 pm

TJ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

One question is though.....is Supes fast enough to hit mags before he starts using his powers.

No, Magneto is the shit.
Back to top Go down

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:54 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
TJ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

No, Magneto is the shit.
Superman has too many powers to lose to Magneto, his heat vision alone would cut right through before Magneto even knew he was being attacked.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:07 am

Cool thread.

If Supes wasn't in DC then it'd be more like the earth we're seeing in Trinity now. Darker, the term Superhero doesn't exist. Mystery Men would be more common.

& I think the Marvel U with Superman would be more like DC. I mean one guy gets a power up, everyone gets a power up. Supes has so many powers, I think everyone would be boosted to some degree.

& I would guess that Hulk would be made close to as strong. Much like Flash is similarly fast, at least he was... Wally is just crazy fast now...

You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF?   WHAT IF? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT IF?
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: