the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greeting form USA

Go down 
+3
R
True Believer
orbitbusinessloans
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

Greeting form USA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Greeting form USA - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:15 pm

see, im thinking that, because that seems like a constant thats been stopping denver for a while. lack of defense. the "enver" joke is there for a reason. i also dont think itd help for them to pick up some help either running or recieving. get a sleeper with your "better draft pick" and make a weapon out of him.

i hope cle doesnt blow this. 5th pick. i know theres not much to work with but take it while its hot.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Greeting form USA - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Tayley wrote:
see, im thinking that, because that seems like a constant thats been stopping denver for a while. lack of defense. the "enver" joke is there for a reason. i also dont think itd help for them to pick up some help either running or recieving. get a sleeper with your "better draft pick" and make a weapon out of him.

i hope cle doesnt blow this. 5th pick. i know theres not much to work with but take it while its hot.

You obviously know nothing about denvers offense....

They have three amazing pass catchers in Brandon Marshall (WR from central florida) Brandon Royal (WR from Virginia Tech) and Tony Scheffler (TE from boise state)

plus they have alot of good running backs they were just hurt this year, and they have had a 1000 yard rusher 9 out of the 10 last seasons and the only one that they didnt acheive that was this year, because they had so many different people toting the rock since they all kept getting hurt.

if they used the draft pick on offense id be extremely upset.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Greeting form USA - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:28 pm

i know about brandon marshall. ive heard enough. i live by ucf. BELIEVE, IVE HEARD.

but clearly they need something stable at the running spot. or they need something somewhere because mediocrity isnt cutting it. this is the afc, not the nfc. maybe you could be right. maybe all the problems are on defense, but we'll see. i dont see cutler as a leader that can command the offense, butwe'll see. thats all we can say is we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Greeting form USA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greeting form USA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2