the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Layouts

Go down 
+9
NoLuv4Hoes
Mr.Wholesome
Shadowrenderer
GoZ
Gabe_Gray
CaptainJoel
GreatWhiteNinja
True Believer
R
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
R
the numero uno
the numero uno
R

Female

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 1:33 am

Sorry about that layout there for a few hours.
Something's wrong with the site that's hosting the layouts, so I had to improvise.
(It'll be a little lame for now)
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 2:20 am

Actually I dig this current one more than the old one. This is a bit more streamlined and the other was just a tad ostentatious for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
R
the numero uno
the numero uno
R

Female

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:42 am

True Believer wrote:
Actually I dig this current one more than the old one. This is a bit more streamlined and the other was just a tad ostentatious for my tastes.

Oh cool.

Yeah, this one is a bit 'cleaner', which I like.

What are everyone else's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Well I like how it is now, I dont know if thats how it was when you posted it or not...
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:04 pm

I liked the other one more.
Back to top Go down
Gabe_Gray
Youngling
Youngling
Gabe_Gray

Male Age : 36

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:14 pm

This one is cleaner, but a lil' bland.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 49

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:41 pm

This one is easier for everyone to get acclimated to.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:53 pm

I'm divided at this point.

This is kinda cleaner.

But some things are more "boring". Like the indicators at the bottom. "online", "web site" etc.

& the "new post" red button doesn't show up as well as the green.

But maybe my screen is too dark or something...
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:18 am

GoZ wrote:
This one is easier for everyone to get acclimated to.

If it's all the same to you I'll acclimatize.

That was for you, TB.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 2:48 am

I liked the green, red, and empty balls (hee-he, I said balls) on the old format. Other than that they are about the same to me.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:28 am

i dont dig how effin naruto n ghost in the shell gets its own slide but idk that a minor gripe i guess lol just puttin it out there cuz im drunk n i can

HOOAH
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:37 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
i dont dig how effin naruto n ghost in the shell gets its own slide but idk that a minor gripe i guess lol just puttin it out there cuz im drunk n i can

HOOAH

It's what I could think of/find to put in Manga/Anime...
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

HOOAH

y not something good like cowboy bebop or goku pics?

ghost is almost a good movie/ show but naruto.......seriously?
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 36

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:31 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

HOOAH

Ya the manga is amazing.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:16 am

howie024m wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

HOOAH

Ya the manga is amazing.

u talking bout naruto? cuz if so im pretty sure that makes u legally gay

hey not my policy just droppin some 411 on ya
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:27 am

I think its the fruit flavored vodka that makes him gay

Dusting off an oldy but a goody
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:52 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

i saw a dude pick up a fifth of strawberry flavored smirnoff vodka in the liquor aisle today lol i just stared at him and shook my head and he got this "....im ashamed but im gonna fuck up anyways" face on lol i couldnt help but laugh at him
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:45 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

i saw a dude pick up a fifth of strawberry flavored smirnoff vodka in the liquor aisle today lol i just stared at him and shook my head and he got this "....im ashamed but im gonna fuck up anyways" face on lol i couldnt help but laugh at him

This reminds me of a story that should probably go in the Drinking thread but is relevant to your post.

Earlier this school year, I ended up getting drunker than I ever want to be ever again. I had like 4 or 5 Heinekens, and a lot of shots of tequila and rum. Long story short I ended up throwing up before it's all said and done. (Yea I know but it happens). Anyway this annoying as girl that my friend insists on inviting to hang out with us is there and she's talking shit like normal. She's talking all this shit about how she's like 100 pounds and she didn't even vomit and blah blah blah. Anyway I get pissed and tell her I'd be fine too if I was the cunt drinking Smirnoff light. Thats right. Smirnoff LIGHT. After that I tell her if she wanted to drink 7up she could have got if from a vending machine. She shut the fuck up after that.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:07 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

This reminds me of a story that should probably go in the Drinking thread but is relevant to your post.

Earlier this school year, I ended up getting drunker than I ever want to be ever again. I had like 4 or 5 Heinekens, and a lot of shots of tequila and rum. Long story short I ended up throwing up before it's all said and done. (Yea I know but it happens). Anyway this annoying as girl that my friend insists on inviting to hang out with us is there and she's talking shit like normal. She's talking all this shit about how she's like 100 pounds and she didn't even vomit and blah blah blah. Anyway I get pissed and tell her I'd be fine too if I was the cunt drinking Smirnoff light. Thats right. Smirnoff LIGHT. After that I tell her if she wanted to drink 7up she could have got if from a vending machine. She shut the fuck up after that.

he truly is the gentleman in out of our usual group of friends.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:46 am

Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Aw your just sayin that.

Seriously though, I tried to be nice to this girl but it's those type of clueless girls who talk about how import her make up is and dumb shit like that. She's so superficial that is gives me a headache everytime she speaks, she uses this 5 year old voice when she wants something. She deserves it.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:38 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Aw your just sayin that.

Seriously though, I tried to be nice to this girl but it's those type of clueless girls who talk about how import her make up is and dumb shit like that. She's so superficial that is gives me a headache everytime she speaks, she uses this 5 year old voice when she wants something. She deserves it.

shit like that reminds me y i never exclusively dated back in the dizzle

older broads r where its at teenage girls were a fucking headache
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:59 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Aw your just sayin that.

high five
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:01 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Aw your just sayin that.

high five
Spidey/Venom Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:15 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Aw your just sayin that.

high five
Spidey/Venom Cheers!

The sad thing is this girl is 20 going on 21 soon.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:45 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Aw your just sayin that.

high five
Spidey/Venom Cheers!

The sad thing is this girl is 20 going on 21 soon.

not 2 surprising party girls are immature 9/10 like hoes who dig club hopping or binge drink at parties n do embarassing things they think are just really funny 2 everyone and arent embarassing and are loud (thats always the final ingredient)

any chicks who are remotely like that 2 gonna be pain in the asses stay away from em unless ur a hit n quit it kinda guy otherwise they make perfect airheaded targets lol the trick is making sure u "git r done" w/o exchanging alot of personal info like ur myspace or where u live or ur cell # dont get me wrong get there # as a "in case bootycall needed break glass" but the more u treat em like respectable women the more likely they are 2 cling n try not 2 put out even though their hoebags

there are few things i knew like everything about and scallywops, skeezers, hoes and stunts (those are all the same thing for my ebonically challenged) is one of em lol i could tell ya some stories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Layouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layouts   Layouts Empty

Back to top Go down

Layouts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: Welcome-
Jump to: