the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Action Comics 868

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:25 pm

Action Comics 868 00-1

Action Comics 868 01-2

Action Comics 868 02-2

Action Comics 868 03-2

Action Comics 868 04-2

Action Comics 868 05-1

Action Comics 868 06-1

Action Comics 868 07-2

Action Comics 868 08-2

Action Comics 868 09-2

Action Comics 868 10-2

Action Comics 868 11-2

Action Comics 868 12-2

Action Comics 868 13-2

Action Comics 868 14-2

Action Comics 868 15-2

Action Comics 868 16-2

Action Comics 868 17-2

Action Comics 868 18-2

Action Comics 868 19-2

Action Comics 868 20-2

Action Comics 868 21-2

Action Comics 868 22-2

Last edited by Thomas on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:37 pm

Awesome!

thanks thomas.

I particullary liked the interaction between supergirl & Cat. Plastic!! tee hee

Also, thanks for that page of Spider Woman. It was really confusing, but I liked it. Being distracted in the middle of a story is fun!
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Awesome!

thanks thomas.

Also, thanks for that page of Spider Woman. It was really confusing, but I liked it. Being distracted in the middle of a story is fun!

Sorry photobucket changed their upload crap and it sucks. You have to choose each page one by one to be uploaded and can only do 20 at a time. It also posts them backwards 22-1 so it's a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 pm

WOW! A CROSSOVER WITH DARKHAWK! THIS WAS AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:45 pm

GoZ wrote:
WOW! A CROSSOVER WITH DARKHAWK! THIS WAS AWESOME!

I fixed it. It would be awesome to have a crossover with Darkhawk though.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:46 pm

Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Awesome!

thanks thomas.

Sorry photobucket changed their upload crap and it sucks. You have to choose each page one by one to be uploaded and can only do 20 at a time. It also posts them backwards 22-1 so it's a pain in the ass.

You're using the Java uploader? The flash still works fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:47 pm

True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Awesome!

thanks thomas.

You're using the Java uploader? The flash still works fine for me.

I didn't see that one.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:51 pm

I had to install Flash 9.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Thomas wrote:

Shocked

Wait wait wait. How have you been doing anything all this time without flash? Watching streaming video and music, viewing 40% of websites, uploading images . . . Did just get a new browser, or computer, or recently reset it to factory standards or something.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:55 pm

True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Shocked

Wait wait wait. How have you been doing anything all this time without flash? Watching streaming video and music, viewing 40% of websites, uploading images . . . Did just get a new browser, or computer, or recently reset it to factory standards or something.

Maybe he has flash 8 or something. I find that stuff goes wonkey when I need to update flash but haven't got around to it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:56 pm

True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Shocked

No maybe I had Flash 8. I don't know it just told me that I needed to install it.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Shocked

Maybe he has flash 8 or something. I find that stuff goes wonkey when I need to update flash but haven't got around to it.

Fair enough. Firefox updates stuff pretty much automatically, so they could've released a new version of Flash and I didn't notice. But still . . . Most Flash programs only require the most recent version if they were created after that version of Flash was released . . .
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:14 pm

True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Shocked

Fair enough. Firefox updates stuff pretty much automatically, so they could've released a new version of Flash and I didn't notice. But still . . . Most Flash programs only require the most recent version if they were created after that version of Flash was released . . .

True.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:59 am

You know this is something that annoys me, but its done a fair amount in DC.

A good portion of the populace in DC's universe puts down Superman and what not.....but when shit is about to hit the fan whats the first words out of their mouth (sometimes)?

"Where's Superman?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:05 am

TJ wrote:

A good portion of the populace in DC's universe puts down Superman and what not.....but when shit is about to hit the fan whats the first words out of their mouth (sometimes)?

"Where's Superman?"

That's pretty normal. If Superman was real we'd do the same, I think. It sucks but as humans we like to diss of ppl or things until we need them/it.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:07 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
TJ wrote:

"Where's Superman?"

That's pretty normal. If Superman was real we'd do the same, I think. It sucks but as humans we like to diss of ppl or things until we need them/it.

I know........but its still annoying.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:13 am

Although this issue inspired me to create this....

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Action Comics 868 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Comics 868   Action Comics 868 Empty

Back to top Go down

Action Comics 868
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: OQL-
Jump to: