the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teen Titans

Go down 
+13
Tim Radd
JustChris
Shadowrenderer
Thomas
CaptainJoel
LifesTruesin
Hedinnweis
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
GoZ
REEF aka Luke Cage
Mr.Wholesome
True Believer
bayani
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
I LOVE that Static is joining the Teen Titans. He's a great character, but he needs to wear his old costume not whatever that thing is.

I appears to be pretty much his costume from the animated series.

whatever, the original comic version was WAY better.

I'd never seen Static's original costume when this was first posted. Now that I have I'm compelled to ask wtf you're smoking?

Static's original costume was the queerest thing this side of Deathstroke. I'm not saying his current is the epitome of cool but this?

Teen Titans - Page 2 Static1

That is not raven.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:10 pm

True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
I LOVE that Static is joining the Teen Titans. He's a great character, but he needs to wear his old costume not whatever that thing is.

I'd never seen Static's original costume when this was first posted. Now that I have I'm compelled to ask wtf you're smoking?

Static's original costume was the queerest thing this side of Deathstroke. I'm not saying his current is the epitome of cool but this?

That is not raven.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:30 am

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

That is not raven.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:42 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

That is not raven.

Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 am

hmm... I can't find a good pic, but he ALWAYS wore a big cloak thing.

Teen Titans - Page 2 34140-5215-38116-1-static_super

& that pic you posted is not a good example of how good it looks at all...
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Global
Global
Raziel

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:57 am

He and Jubilee love their yellow coats.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:16 am

True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

That is not raven.

Everytime I see this pic, I'm reminded of the Dead Prez/Static-X cover of Hip-Hop.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
hmm... I can't find a good pic, but he ALWAYS wore a big cloak thing.

Teen Titans - Page 2 34140-5215-38116-1-static_super

& that pic you posted is not a good example of how good it looks at all...

ok so ur argument is that the costume isnt queer cuz hes covers it up all the time? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Rolling Eyes The jacket is PART of the costume.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Rolling Eyes The jacket is PART of the costume.

Laughing whatever helps you sleep at night dude
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:58 pm

i just picked up the Teen Titans: 10 , Changing of the gaurd tpb.

i havent read a Titans book i ages. i liked the kid Red Devil so i wiki'd him and now i am mad that DC would kill him off.

Teen Titans - Page 2 5436_400x600

gone to soon.

Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:05 pm

I liked Kid Devil, but Titans got better after he died. It brought all the members that we care about back into the fold and gave us some sweet Nicola Scott artwork as opposed to JT Krul's weak to mediocre art. Then even Red Robin came back and with little warning they ended the whole universe and replaced it with . . . Need I go on?
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:29 pm

True Believer wrote:
I liked Kid Devil, but Titans got better after he died. It brought all the members that we care about back into the fold and gave us some sweet Nicola Scott artwork as opposed to JT Krul's weak to mediocre art. Then even Red Robin came back and with little warning they ended the whole universe and replaced it with . . . Need I go on?

i read up on all of that because i am thinking that i want to start collecting those trades next. dropping down to 4 books lets me afford one or two trades a month again.

if Wikipedia could make the series sound cool then the real thing must be better. next i am going to look for those Titans Tomorrow books.

Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm

markrocks wrote:
True Believer wrote:

i read up on all of that because i am thinking that i want to start collecting those trades next. dropping down to 4 books lets me afford one or two trades a month again.

if Wikipedia could make the series sound cool then the real thing must be better. next i am going to look for those Titans Tomorrow books.

Did you read Geoff Johns' run? Best place to start. Actually Graduation Day is the best place to start. Then Geoff Johns' run. Probably the best Teen Titans run in recent history.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:18 pm

True Believer wrote:
markrocks wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Did you read Geoff Johns' run? Best place to start. Actually Graduation Day is the best place to start. Then Geoff Johns' run. Probably the best Teen Titans run in recent history.

Agreed Johns' killed it on TT, the original Titans Tomorrow story is the best and the Titans/Legion of Superheroes team-up before it was bad ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2