the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stephen King's "N" webcomic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frequentcontributor
Youngling
Youngling
frequentcontributor

Male Age : 41

Stephen King's "N" webcomic Empty
PostSubject: Stephen King's "N" webcomic   Stephen King's "N" webcomic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:27 am

Have you guys checked this out yet? It's not "technically" a comic, but it has some really great (really phototraced...) Alex Maleev art.

I was skeptical at first, not being a huge King fan, but Marvel is putting it together, so I figured it couldn't be all bad, and it's not. It's getting pretty creepy (they're up to chapter Cool, even though to keep the episodes short they speed through everything. At first I felt like the mood was being ruined with the dialogue going so fast, but you get used to it.

I don't know... it's cool and it's free. The site is Nishere.com. I'd post the player, but the site has been loading really slowly for me. Heavy traffic? I didn't have any problems yesterday.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King's "N" webcomic   Stephen King's "N" webcomic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 am

frequentcontributor wrote:
Have you guys checked this out yet? It's not "technically" a comic, but it has some really great (really phototraced...) Alex Maleev art.

I was skeptical at first, not being a huge King fan, but Marvel is putting it together, so I figured it couldn't be all bad, and it's not. It's getting pretty creepy (they're up to chapter Cool, even though to keep the episodes short they speed through everything. At first I felt like the mood was being ruined with the dialogue going so fast, but you get used to it.

I don't know... it's cool and it's free. The site is Nishere.com. I'd post the player, but the site has been loading really slowly for me. Heavy traffic? I didn't have any problems yesterday.

They're up to Chapter "Cool"?

Kidding.

And the site won't load for me.
Back to top Go down
frequentcontributor
Youngling
Youngling
frequentcontributor

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King's "N" webcomic   Stephen King's "N" webcomic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:44 am

Actually, I just tried it again and it seems to be working fine. Maybe it was late night maintenance, but I'm really just making that up.

Also, I tried to say "chapter eight" but it became a smiley face.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King's "N" webcomic   Stephen King's "N" webcomic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:49 am

Still nothing for me.

Ah well . . .
Back to top Go down
frequentcontributor
Youngling
Youngling
frequentcontributor

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King's "N" webcomic   Stephen King's "N" webcomic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 am

Damnit. It's not working again for me, too. I'll try and post the player here.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King's "N" webcomic   Stephen King's "N" webcomic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Well that was creepy as hell.

I liked it.
Back to top Go down
frequentcontributor
Youngling
Youngling
frequentcontributor

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King's "N" webcomic   Stephen King's "N" webcomic EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:59 am

Yeah, it's pretty good. Hopefully it won't have a Stephen King copout ending, but otherwise, it is a pretty fun ride...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephen King's "N" webcomic   Stephen King's "N" webcomic Empty

Back to top Go down

Stephen King's "N" webcomic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: