the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 PORN FACES

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: PORN FACES   Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:15 pm

the porn face thread RETURNETH!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:48 pm

It just won't stay dead!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:04 am

True Believer wrote:
It just won't stay dead!

good threads get remembered

but a classic never dies....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:37 am

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Reef you can't post nudity. As long as there are no nipples showing it's ok.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:53 pm

Thomas wrote:
Reef you can't post nudity. As long as there are no nipples showing it's ok.

well....i thought it was cool cuz got that scan from the Questionable Legality forum, its been posted there for weeks

so you better get over there too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:57 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Reef you can't post nudity. As long as there are no nipples showing it's ok.

well....i thought it was cool cuz got that scan from the Questionable Legality forum, its been posted there for weeks

so you better get over there too

It's fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:06 pm

True Believer wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Reef you can't post nudity. As long as there are no nipples showing it's ok.

well....i thought it was cool cuz got that scan from the Questionable Legality forum, its been posted there for weeks

so you better get over there too

It's fine.

Which comic was it?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:43 pm

Thomas wrote:
True Believer wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Reef you can't post nudity. As long as there are no nipples showing it's ok.

well....i thought it was cool cuz got that scan from the Questionable Legality forum, its been posted there for weeks

so you better get over there too

It's fine.

Which comic was it?

Grendel...aka "the good stuff"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Thomas wrote:
Reef you can't post nudity. As long as there are no nipples showing it's ok.

hmmm...just nipples?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:15 pm

Typically most forum or website hosts have a "no nudity" clause in the TOS, or require that if we do post nudity we put a disclaimer as our front page warning them that they'll see boobies and if they do they do so of their own volition.

But context is important and that typically only applies to images that can be considered "pornography" and I think Grendel is safe from such a label.

In other words: In most cases, no nudity. In this case: Probably alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:44 pm



Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:04 am

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:

You do realize that this is NICK F'N FURY!?!? You know that he's definitely not on the receiving end of this drama, especially with someone named Butterball!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:06 am

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:




I just have to say...


If THAT didn't break Jessica to reveal that she's a skrull, then Bendis f'ed up somewhere in his Secret Invasion continuity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:06 am

DanElectro wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:

You do realize that this is NICK F'N FURY!?!? You know that he's definitely not on the receiving end of this drama, especially with someone named Butterball!

From now on, he is to be referred to as NICK F'N FURY!!!!

Awesome job, Dan E!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:15 am

True Believer wrote:
Typically most forum or website hosts have a "no nudity" clause in the TOS, or require that if we do post nudity we put a disclaimer as our front page warning them that they'll see boobies and if they do they do so of their own volition.

But context is important and that typically only applies to images that can be considered "pornography" and I think Grendel is safe from such a label.

In other words: In most cases, no nudity. In this case: Probably alright.


Em....so in other words, if everyone posts " This is not pornography. This has serious [artistic, literary, political, or scientific] value!" on your nudie pics we're fine!




J/k, TB... I'll stay out of this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:02 pm

DanElectro wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Typically most forum or website hosts have a "no nudity" clause in the TOS, or require that if we do post nudity we put a disclaimer as our front page warning them that they'll see boobies and if they do they do so of their own volition.

But context is important and that typically only applies to images that can be considered "pornography" and I think Grendel is safe from such a label.

In other words: In most cases, no nudity. In this case: Probably alright.


Em....so in other words, if everyone posts " This is not pornography. This has serious [artistic, literary, political, or scientific] value!" on your nudie pics we're fine!




J/k, TB... I'll stay out of this one.

Well, to quote late Supreme Court Justice Potter Steward "I can't define it, but I know it when I see it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:10 am

True Believer wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Typically most forum or website hosts have a "no nudity" clause in the TOS, or require that if we do post nudity we put a disclaimer as our front page warning them that they'll see boobies and if they do they do so of their own volition.

But context is important and that typically only applies to images that can be considered "pornography" and I think Grendel is safe from such a label.

In other words: In most cases, no nudity. In this case: Probably alright.


Em....so in other words, if everyone posts " This is not pornography. This has serious [artistic, literary, political, or scientific] value!" on your nudie pics we're fine!




J/k, TB... I'll stay out of this one.

Well, to quote late Supreme Court Justice Potter Steward "I can't define it, but I know it when I see it."

Touche, Mr. Admin!

Not only am I impressed that you knew that Stewart was on the Supreme Court during the Miller v. California decision (although his was a dissenting opinion), but you were able to quote his seminal and oft repeated quote on obscenity. KUDOS!!!

You're well on your way to law school, TB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:57 am

DanElectro wrote:
True Believer wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Typically most forum or website hosts have a "no nudity" clause in the TOS, or require that if we do post nudity we put a disclaimer as our front page warning them that they'll see boobies and if they do they do so of their own volition.

But context is important and that typically only applies to images that can be considered "pornography" and I think Grendel is safe from such a label.

In other words: In most cases, no nudity. In this case: Probably alright.


Em....so in other words, if everyone posts " This is not pornography. This has serious [artistic, literary, political, or scientific] value!" on your nudie pics we're fine!




J/k, TB... I'll stay out of this one.

Well, to quote late Supreme Court Justice Potter Steward "I can't define it, but I know it when I see it."

Touche, Mr. Admin!

Not only am I impressed that you knew that Stewart was on the Supreme Court during the Miller v. California decision (although his was a dissenting opinion), but you were able to quote his seminal and oft repeated quote on obscenity. KUDOS!!!

You're well on your way to law school, TB!

Aaww, damnit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:43 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:39 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:

REEF, that is awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:37 am

...the porn faces of Superman 4





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:36 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:45 pm

Thomas wrote:

DAMN LOOK AT THEM TITTIES!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PORN FACES   

Back to top Go down
 
PORN FACES
Back to top 
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Man of a Thousand Faces (1957)
» Faces, Strange and Secret
» The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !!
» Best Manga Rage Faces
» puzzles

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: