the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raziel
Global
Global
Raziel

Male Age : 36

Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 Empty
PostSubject: Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4   Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:12 am

Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_001
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_002
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_003
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_004
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_005
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_006
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_007
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_008
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_009
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_010
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_011
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_012
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_013
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_014
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_015
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_016
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_017
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_018
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_019
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_020
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 DKTMU_4_TheGroup_021
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4   Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:27 pm

This. Was Fucking. STUPID!

What was the fucking point of that!? I only read this because I thought they might at least explain the voice . . . Or something. But nope, just breaking the fourth wall, breaking the fourth wall, burning the fourth wall to ash, end.

That's not a fucking story. If you're just constantly breaking the fourth wall without humor or a plot, all you're doing is reminding me that none of this is real and there are no stakes at all.

And that last line ruins the only tiny bit of plot or characterization this story had . . . I get killing all the heroes and villains by the vague logic of this shitty comic. Even killing the creative team (for creating this abomination.) But why does he want to kill me? Fuck you, Deadpool. No, fuck you Cullen Bunn and everyone at Marvel who thought this piece of shit was worth publishing.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4   Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 pm

The one thing I wanted to see the most was him handling the Cosmic forces and that was just a copout. The ending was stupid as fuck and whoever came up with it needs to be dragged out into the streets and shot. I do like the idea of using the Puppet Master's puppets to kill a bunch of people and I LOVE the idea of Taskmaster being the last person to fight Deadpool since they've always been tied very closely together, but this just did not handle either of those things right. They also should've pitted him against Agent X at some point. This book was made up of some of Deadpool's most stupid parts and skims the surface of his character in ways that should be a crime. Seriously, bullshit.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4   Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 pm

The one thing I wanted to see the most was him handling the Cosmic forces and that was just a copout. The ending was stupid as fuck and whoever came up with it needs to be dragged out into the streets and shot. I do like the idea of using the Puppet Master's puppets to kill a bunch of people and I LOVE the idea of Taskmaster being the last person to fight Deadpool since they've always been tied very closely together, but this just did not handle either of those things right. They also should've pitted him against Agent X at some point. This book was made up of some of Deadpool's most stupid parts and skims the surface of his character in ways that should be a crime. Seriously, bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4   Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: OQL-
Jump to: