the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:26 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


seriously....what is Metropolis' gorilla to human ratio?

1 to 3?....

I'm thinking maybe 1 to 5 but I'm also counting the giant gorillas as two of em
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:32 pm

Shaun wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


seriously....what is Metropolis' gorilla to human ratio?

1 to 3?....

I'm thinking maybe 1 to 5 but I'm also counting the giant gorillas as two of em

and 50% of those gorillas are kryptonite gorillas

Metropolis is a cuh-razy town to live in

i do like this art though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:50 pm

and now its time for

Wonder Woman vs A Gorilla.....Round 1....FIGHT!!!!!!



Last edited by REEF aka Luke Cage on Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:52 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
and now its time for

Wonder Woman vs A Gorilla.....Round 1....FIGHT!!!!!!


is it wrong to get a chub while watching that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:54 pm

Shaun wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
and now its time for

Wonder Woman vs A Gorilla.....Round 1....FIGHT!!!!!!


is it wrong to get a chub while watching that?

im sure the gorilla got one too....so probably not

it also depends on what you do with the chub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:59 pm

and now its time for

Wonder Woman vs A Gorilla.....Round 2....FIGHT!!!!!!

WARNING: May cause a chub.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:36 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
and now its time for

Wonder Woman vs A Gorilla.....Round 2....FIGHT!!!!!!

WARNING: May cause a chub.


Embarassed

clean up Isle 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:59 pm

Shaun wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
and now its time for

Wonder Woman vs A Gorilla.....Round 2....FIGHT!!!!!!

WARNING: May cause a chub.


Embarassed

clean up Isle 5

Embarassed


....and 6.

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:03 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
and now its time for

Wonder Woman vs A Gorilla.....Round 2....FIGHT!!!!!!

WARNING: May cause a chub.


Embarassed

clean up Isle 5

Embarassed


....and 6.

apparently the gorilla thinks he and Wonder Woman are more than just "friends"

now i see why this show lasted so long....Wonder Woman gets raped every episode

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:10 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
and now its time for

Wonder Woman vs A Gorilla.....Round 2....FIGHT!!!!!!

WARNING: May cause a chub.


Embarassed

clean up Isle 5

Embarassed


....and 6.

apparently the gorilla thinks he and Wonder Woman are more than just "friends"

now i see why this show lasted so long....Wonder Woman gets raped every episode


sorry I was too busy staring at Lynda Carter's chest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
avatar

Male Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:14 pm

fuck....I...



am aroused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:31 pm

and now its time for

Wonder Woman vs A Gorilla.....Round 3....FIGHT!!!!!!



i think the guy in the gorilla suit should have written a book about his career, i imagine a passage from the book would read something like this:

"I had this sweet gig... got to show up at work drunk off my ass, stinking of booze and weed, put on a gorilla costume, and fondle Lynda Carter's bigass titties and phat ass... for like a couple hours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:43 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
and now its time for

Wonder Woman vs A Gorilla.....Round 3....FIGHT!!!!!!



i think the guy in the gorilla suit should have written a book about his career, i imagine a passage from the book would read something like this:

"I had this sweet gig... got to show up at work drunk off my ass, stinking of booze and weed, put on a gorilla costume, and fondle Lynda Carter's bigass titties and phat ass... for like a couple hours."

I would read that book...several times!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:46 pm



yep thats right folks...giant cyborg gorillas....of the future, leveling city building naturally Rolling Eyes

another gorilla first!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:00 am

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


yep thats right folks...giant cyborg gorillas....of the future, leveling city building naturally Rolling Eyes

another gorilla first!!!


FUCK YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:04 am

im starting my own comic....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:58 am

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA that's great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:01 am

Shaun wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA that's great

Both those gifs are.


_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:20 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA that's great

Both those gifs are.


bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

sorry I got a lil distracted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
avatar

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:56 pm

munson! wrote:

That's why Zoo keepers should never bring Rocketpacks into the exhibits. Stupid zoologist-Rocketeers!!!

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:25 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
munson! wrote:

That's why Zoo keepers should never bring Rocketpacks into the exhibits. Stupid zoologist-Rocketeers!!!

....rocket pack gorillas? holy shit!!!

imagine if your office was in one of those buildings and you were working nearby

...just goin through motions, doin the same tasks as usual.......then, all of sudden

ZOOOOOOOOM!!!!

two gorillas with rocket packs whizz by your office window at mach speed!!!!!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:26 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
munson! wrote:

That's why Zoo keepers should never bring Rocketpacks into the exhibits. Stupid zoologist-Rocketeers!!!

....rocket pack gorillas? holy shit!!!

imagine if your office was in one of those buildings and you were working nearby

...just goin through motions, doin the same tasks as usual.......then, all of sudden

ZOOOOOOOOM!!!!

two gorillas with rocket packs whizz by your office window at mach speed!!!!!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


This is all leading to my future vision, where geese are rocket powered....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:30 am

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
munson! wrote:

That's why Zoo keepers should never bring Rocketpacks into the exhibits. Stupid zoologist-Rocketeers!!!

....rocket pack gorillas? holy shit!!!

imagine if your office was in one of those buildings and you were working nearby

...just goin through motions, doin the same tasks as usual.......then, all of sudden

ZOOOOOOOOM!!!!

two gorillas with rocket packs whizz by your office window at mach speed!!!!!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

well it is NYC after all, shouldnt be too weird
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK   

Back to top Go down
 
WHEN GORILLAZ ATTACK
Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Review on set 8019 Republic attack shuttle
» Icarus Attack VS Dark Illusion
» All-Out Attack OTK (2 Versions)
» Why we should "attack" Syria !
» Attack on Titan OVA - Ilse's Notebook.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: