the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 COMING ATTRACTIONS!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:


LAME Shocked Laughing Mad Violent Facepalm 2

Marvel has become the "House of Pointless Shock and Awe."

T'Challa is awesome but I'm ready for Steve to take the mantle back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:


LAME Shocked Laughing Mad Violent Facepalm 2

Marvel has become the "House of Pointless Shock and Awe."

T'Challa is awesome but I'm ready for Steve to take the mantle back.

Yes he is, but it doesn't even make sense for him to be an American patriotic hero.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:


LAME Shocked Laughing Mad Violent Facepalm 2

Marvel has become the "House of Pointless Shock and Awe."

T'Challa is awesome but I'm ready for Steve to take the mantle back.

Yes he is, but it doesn't even make sense for him to be an American patriotic hero.

No it doesn't. I'd rather the Falcon take the mantle if they wanted a black superhero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:


LAME Shocked Laughing Mad Violent Facepalm 2

Marvel has become the "House of Pointless Shock and Awe."

T'Challa is awesome but I'm ready for Steve to take the mantle back.

Yes he is, but it doesn't even make sense for him to be an American patriotic hero.

No it doesn't. I'd rather the Falcon take the mantle if they wanted a black superhero.

They need to quit all this gimmic crap and but him on the New Avengers or the Secret Avengers.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:36 am

Thomas wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:


LAME Shocked Laughing Mad Violent Facepalm 2

Marvel has become the "House of Pointless Shock and Awe."

T'Challa is awesome but I'm ready for Steve to take the mantle back.

Yes he is, but it doesn't even make sense for him to be an American patriotic hero.

No it doesn't. I'd rather the Falcon take the mantle if they wanted a black superhero.

They need to quit all this gimmic crap and but him on the New Avengers or the Secret Avengers.

T'Challa is great alone and as a reserve member of a team like the Avengers. It makes no sense for him to be Cap. Falcon would've been a much more obvious choice if anyone but I think this is some temporary nonsense Marvel's doing anyway. Obviously Steve will be Cap again soon. The costume and role (as Cap) for T'Challa looks stupid. Black Panther's a dope character as is...leave him alone! Don't go putting stars and stripes on him... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:47 pm

Did anyone read the latest issue of Avengers? In it they call Steve Rodgers "The once and FUTURE Captain America" So yeah Im thinking he will don the stars and stripes sooner than later.


If they wanted a black Cap, they should of used Mr. Bradley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 pm

A new Cap series has already been announced for July or something & it is Steve. With a Travis Charest cover.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:10 am




























_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howie024m
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 pm

GoZ dammit I hate Red Hulk so much. Fuck you Jeph Loeb. Red Hulk does not deserve to fight next to Captain America....


....but fuck ya Havok! FF is all over the place......I think I like that.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:55 pm

howie024m wrote:
GoZ dammit I hate Red Hulk so much. Fuck you Jeph Loeb. Red Hulk does not deserve to fight next to Captain America....

....but fuck ya Havok! FF is all over the place......I think I like that.
Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ dammit I hate Red Hulk so much. Fuck you Jeph Loeb. Red Hulk does not deserve to fight next to Captain America....

....but fuck ya Havok! FF is all over the place......I think I like that.
Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.

third'd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:46 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ dammit I hate Red Hulk so much. Fuck you Jeph Loeb. Red Hulk does not deserve to fight next to Captain America....

....but fuck ya Havok! FF is all over the place......I think I like that.
Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.

third'd

Fourth'd. What the fuck is the point of him, he's served his purpose now get rid of him. All he does is take a place that the real Hulk could have. I really want Bruce to be the one on the Avengers again.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ dammit I hate Red Hulk so much. Fuck you Jeph Loeb. Red Hulk does not deserve to fight next to Captain America....

....but fuck ya Havok! FF is all over the place......I think I like that.
Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.

third'd

Fourth'd. What the fuck is the point of him, he's served his purpose now get rid of him. All he does is take a place that the real Hulk could have. I really want Bruce to be the one on the Avengers again.

SERIOUSLY like does no one remember if it wasnt for Hulk theyre be no Avengers????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:04 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ dammit I hate Red Hulk so much. Fuck you Jeph Loeb. Red Hulk does not deserve to fight next to Captain America....

....but fuck ya Havok! FF is all over the place......I think I like that.
Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.

third'd

Fourth'd. What the fuck is the point of him, he's served his purpose now get rid of him. All he does is take a place that the real Hulk could have. I really want Bruce to be the one on the Avengers again.

SERIOUSLY like does no one remember if it wasnt for Hulk theyre be no Avengers????

When they had him in the Mighty Avengers it almost wasn't worth it because it was over so fast. Come on the Avengers cartoon has it right he belongs on the team permanently.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:24 pm

I AM AROUSED!
Spoiler:
 

These make me really excited about Marvel books.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 86

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 am

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ dammit I hate Red Hulk so much. Fuck you Jeph Loeb. Red Hulk does not deserve to fight next to Captain America....

....but fuck ya Havok! FF is all over the place......I think I like that.
Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.

third'd

Fourth'd. What the fuck is the point of him, he's served his purpose now get rid of him. All he does is take a place that the real Hulk could have. I really want Bruce to be the one on the Avengers again.

Fifth'd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:05 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
soupersaying
Youngling
Youngling
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:08 pm

i think ive had my fill of norman osborn. bring back the real green goblin. its been too long since hes gone full blown crazy. the end of siege he wasn even that cracked out he just had goblin paint on his face i want the original crazy, dangerous green goblin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe_Gray
Youngling
Youngling
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:41 pm

The best Norman freak out I've read was in Warren Ellis' Thunderbolts... too bad it was like two issues only. I agree though, enough Norman I wanna see the Goblin again. Right now, he's like Luthor-Lite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
soupersaying
Youngling
Youngling
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 am

Gabe_Gray wrote:
The best Norman freak out I've read was in Warren Ellis' Thunderbolts... too bad it was like two issues only. I agree though, enough Norman I wanna see the Goblin again. Right now, he's like Luthor-Lite.


yes! i would like to see how he feels about "spider island" and how much fun he would have killing a bunch of wannabe spidermen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:19 am

JL #4


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soupersaying
Youngling
Youngling
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:59 am

why does he have a turtle neck and a gay necklace?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:40 pm

The necklace and mutton chops make him look weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:55 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
The necklace and mutton chops make him look weird.

The mutton chops make him look like Bo Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Thomas wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
The necklace and mutton chops make him look weird.

The mutton chops make him look like Bo Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard.

Pa Kent IS AQUAMAN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   

Back to top Go down
 
COMING ATTRACTIONS!
Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood
» Coming soon to Forza4:
» The Deadwood stage is coming on over the hill
» Acer Palmatum coming into leaf too early
» Tantive IV coming soon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: