the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what happened to the omegaeffect?

Go down 
+5
markrocks
Thomas
howie024m
GoZ
munson!
9 posters
AuthorMessage
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

Male Age : 35

what happened to the omegaeffect? Empty
PostSubject: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:25 pm

?
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:42 am

No idea....I posted about it on the FB ARA page....Nobody seems to know where the fuck it went.....
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:20 am

the new site?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:34 pm

It's back up.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Thomas wrote:
It's back up.

No it isn't......
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:24 pm

GoZ wrote:
Thomas wrote:
It's back up.

No it isn't......

black stock said it was for maintainance. i hope thats what it is.

as a back up i realy think we should get those guys and the ones here on FB. i mean how many guys have you all lost touch with?

but what do i know.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:43 pm

markrocks wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Thomas wrote:
It's back up.

No it isn't......

black stock said it was for maintainance. i hope thats what it is.

as a back up i realy think we should get those guys and the ones here on FB. i mean how many guys have you all lost touch with?

but what do i know.

Yeah it was for a while, V said he was doing maintenance I guess he's doing some more.
Back to top Go down
guess_question
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
guess_question

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:59 pm

ya...a couple of us were able to get online for a minute yesterday while it was up...went back down pretty quick unfortunatly... Sad

also.... black stock? pale

lol!

hugbees

now i want a drink

drink!
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 am

i guess im the only one genuinely concerned about it, we have no more comics, nothing has changed in a few days now. does anyone know or talk to overlord v or raz outside of the omega effect? someone has to know what up over there.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 am

munson! wrote:
i guess im the only one genuinely concerned about it, we have no more comics, nothing has changed in a few days now. does anyone know or talk to overlord v or raz outside of the omega effect? someone has to know what up over there.

He made some changes to the site but I guess he wanted to make more. I wish he would do them a little at a time with out take the site down.
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 am

Thomas wrote:
munson! wrote:

He made some changes to the site but I guess he wanted to make more. I wish he would do them a little at a time with out take the site down.
im starting to worry. i have no clue whats going on in comics right now, no clue how flashpoint ended or how fear itself is doing. i feel so lost. no one posts previews here or any kind of comics anymore and since im broke omegaeffect was the only source for current comics i have. are there any other forums you guys go to?
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:08 am

munson! wrote:
Thomas wrote:
munson! wrote:

im starting to worry. i have no clue whats going on in comics right now, no clue how flashpoint ended or how fear itself is doing. i feel so lost. no one posts previews here or any kind of comics anymore and since im broke omegaeffect was the only source for current comics i have. are there any other forums you guys go to?

^this^ minus the broke part i just refuse to buy single issues unless its something special
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:41 am

so if the omegaeffect isnt going to come back can we get those dudes over here? i just miss people posting stuff about up coming issues, previews, and other stuff. i know im not an ideal poster but everyone on here just makes sarcastic jokes and quotes what someone said 9 times in a row and no one really gives a shit about comics. omega at least had a marvel and dc preview thread that was updated regularly, not to mention people posted comics and emovie trailers when they came out not months later. i love the ARA but as far as forums go its slipping. its just us same 15 people or so cracking the same internet inside jokes we have been since this place started. can we please do something to get it back to its former glory? i literally get depressed coming on here because there is never anything new its always the same threads the same people and the same jokes. not even taylor has been here talking shit because he feels it too. lets follow dcs cue and reboot the ara.
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:36 pm

munson! wrote:
so if the omegaeffect isnt going to come back can we get those dudes over here? i just miss people posting stuff about up coming issues, previews, and other stuff. i know im not an ideal poster but everyone on here just makes sarcastic jokes and quotes what someone said 9 times in a row and no one really gives a shit about comics. omega at least had a marvel and dc preview thread that was updated regularly, not to mention people posted comics and emovie trailers when they came out not months later. i love the ARA but as far as forums go its slipping. its just us same 15 people or so cracking the same internet inside jokes we have been since this place started. can we please do something to get it back to its former glory? i literally get depressed coming on here because there is never anything new its always the same threads the same people and the same jokes. not even taylor has been here talking shit because he feels it too. lets follow dcs cue and reboot the ara.
Is this a flame post?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:00 pm

munson! wrote:

You could quit bitchin' and do something about that, but it might require effort. I was never much for posting previews as it felt like too much work (more than it took to post a comic) for previews of some shit that I mostly wasn't gonna read, anyway. They don't just post the whole issue of Previews online, you have to find and download the cbr file of it, extract all the images, upload all the images, and post them all.

And I think everyone assumes you can find trailers on youtube easily enough. Which works fine for me, since pages full of embedded videos have always slowed my computer to shit.

Admittedly we could use someone like Raziel, whose willing to put in the time and effort to upload and post a bunch of new comics every week, but I know that ain't me and if or until someone else steps up you're gonna have to either:

A) Fork over the cash to your local comic book shop and actually contribute to the industry, or

B) Find the scans online yourself, I'd suggest a torrent site like Demonoid or a forum like The Longbox, or

C) Just be angry while waiting for someone else to do the work.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:30 pm

True Believer wrote:
munson! wrote:

You could quit bitchin' and do something about that, but it might require effort. I was never much for posting previews as it felt like too much work (more than it took to post a comic) for previews of some shit that I mostly wasn't gonna read, anyway. They don't just post the whole issue of Previews online, you have to find and download the cbr file of it, extract all the images, upload all the images, and post them all.

And I think everyone assumes you can find trailers on youtube easily enough. Which works fine for me, since pages full of embedded videos have always slowed my computer to shit.

Admittedly we could use someone like Raziel, whose willing to put in the time and effort to upload and post a bunch of new comics every week, but I know that ain't me and if or until someone else steps up you're gonna have to either:

A) Fork over the cash to your local comic book shop and actually contribute to the industry, or

B) Find the scans online yourself, I'd suggest a torrent site like Demonoid or a forum like The Longbox, or

I did it for as long as I could but I can't keep up on new comics anymore...it's really fucking time consuming....I got my kid coming real soon now....when the late nights come maybe I will try and post more...I will definitely, eventually, catch up The Walking Dead however.
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:09 pm

check on letter A to what TB said. go buy a comic. thats the best part of my week.
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:21 pm

markrocks wrote:
check on letter A to what TB said. go buy a comic. thats the best part of my week.

also, to be fare Munson we do far more comic book talk on the FB ara group.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/179686665376542/
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:31 pm

howie024m wrote:
True Believer wrote:
munson! wrote:

I did it for as long as I could but I can't keep up on new comics anymore...it's really fucking time consuming....I got my kid coming real soon now....when the late nights come maybe I will try and post more...I will definitely, eventually, catch up The Walking Dead however.

that last part brought a tear of joy to my eye (no homo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the omegaeffect?   what happened to the omegaeffect? Empty

Back to top Go down

what happened to the omegaeffect?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: