the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

Go down 
+8
Tim Radd
Sink
Mr.Wholesome
markrocks
GreatWhiteNinja
True Believer
Tayley
GoZ
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Tayley wrote:
hey! i forgt you were a person. its good to see you.

That's fucked, man. I hope you get raped.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 pm

hahaha!

Why am I on the list?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:03 am

because youre the worst.

it was a complimnt, tb. is it because i didnt say "no offense"?
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:10 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:14 am

see? i should be able to say things like that to you and you not cry. ...because we are men.

youre the type of guy who buys other dudes presents on their birthday arent you?
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:17 am

Tayley wrote:
see? i should be able to say things like that to you and you not cry. ...because we are men.

youre the type of guy who buys other dudes presents on their birthday arent you?

I was kidding!

lol Nah. I tend to avoid most birthday gifts. Most I'll do is take em out to drink and give them money for the alcohol(still under 21) or pay for their lunch or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:24 am

lunch dates? ...nah you right. thats super straight.

but hey, im gonna take off, ill finish talking down to you later. hey, tell tb that was rude of him to say he hopes im raped.
OH! you should uninvite him to your civil union.

GOT EM! SHIP IT!
(keep your head up)
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:11 am

Tayley wrote:

but hey, im gonna take off, ill finish talking down to you later. hey, tell tb that was rude of him to say he hopes im raped.

GOT EM! SHIP IT!
(keep your head up)

Siiigh. Facepalm 2
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 am

Tim Radd wrote:
Tayley wrote:

GOT EM! SHIP IT!
(keep your head up)

Siiigh. Facepalm 2

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:30 pm

yeh, YOU right.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:34 pm

You forgot I was a person!

It's like Jay-Z said "He who does not feel me is not real to me, therefore he doesn't exist." And I can't remember the rest but I'm almost certain it was something about rape.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm

no not like that. im just saying...i hadnt thought about you for a while. its like you didnt exsist.

but im glad youre back. and im glad you do.

yet i still dont feel you.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:51 pm

True Believer wrote:
You forgot I was a person!

It's like Jay-Z said "He who does not feel me is not real to me, therefore he doesn't exist." And I can't remember the rest but I'm almost certain it was something about rape.
"now Poof, vamouse(how do you spell that?) you son of a bitch."
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Tayley wrote:
no not like that. im just saying...i hadnt thought about you for a while. its like you didnt exsist.

but im glad youre back. and im glad you do.

yet i still dont feel you.

Normally, I'd say something like "Would you like to?" But I won't, because the premise of this joke is that I won't but I still said it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:33 am

see there? look at you.

either way, you wished evil rape on me, so youre still not invited to timms civil union.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:38 am

Tayley wrote:
see there? look at you.

either way, you wished evil rape on me, so youre still not invited to timms civil union.

Who hasn't wished evil rape on somebody? Anywho, not inviting him won't stop LS from buying a pretty white dress.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:45 pm

i dont think youre allowed to wear white in a courthouse. are you?
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:57 pm

you can in san fran
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:05 pm

they dont wear dresses out there. they just wear ridiculous jizzy shirtd.(those shirts with the random designs that look like someone came on a shirt.) but these ones are from buckle, so theyre all bedazzled with jewels and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:09 pm

you're not as long winded as you used to be. i was starting to get involved...had the visual and everything...then... nothing!

We want the Champ back! A campaign is nothing without speeches and mud slinging! Show you're Presidential and give the fans what they want!

diatribe!

diatribe!

*let me know when to start on the banners
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 am

i dont have the time. i wish i could. i only get 30 minuteson here and majority of the time im fucking waiting for the fucking afghan connection to hook so i can get online.

campaigning for what though? i do like mud slinging, im just doing a more abbreviated version.

fuck you timm. and joels a homo.
(god hates you for it.)

Back to top Go down
LeeRain
Lurker
LeeRain

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 am

He made a joke that involved your kids and possibly your parenting skills and you DID jump down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:55 am

LeeRain wrote:
He made a joke that involved your kids and possibly your parenting skills and you DID jump down his throat.

Fuck you Mike.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:10 pm

LeeRain wrote:

Okay, so you're either an old member with a new account or you're the most devoted lurker ever and you read every thread before posting.

Either way . . . 'Sup.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:06 pm

True Believer wrote:
LeeRain wrote:

Okay, so you're either an old member with a new account or you're the most devoted lurker ever and you read every thread before posting.

Either way . . . 'Sup.

No one cares that he's trying to sell crap through his sig?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: Welcome-
Jump to: