the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

Go down 
+8
Tim Radd
Sink
Mr.Wholesome
markrocks
GreatWhiteNinja
True Believer
Tayley
GoZ
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 49

BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! Empty
PostSubject: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:52 pm

It's deader than Hitler on this site.......Guess it's back to school time for most of you............ Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No Pirate cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower hugbees afro lol! high five Angry Superman! happy birthday Yay! drink! clap Deadpool Watchmen Tiniest Violin Bull Violent Rock! Iron Man Batman Ghost Rider Spider-Man Duel! Burn! Bond, James Bond Wolverine Dr. Strange Hal Jordan The Flash Joker Nightcrawler Professor X Phoenix Cyclops Facepalm Facepalm 2 Spidey/Venom Cheers! Deadpool <3 Bea Rimshot! Hulk Smash! Jedi Handshake Thor Joker Nekron Lobo Captain America
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:07 am

i find this offensive.

hyden.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Post moar.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:56 pm

True Believer wrote:
Post moar.
This.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:57 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Post moar.
This.
That...
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:27 pm

yeah we can blame ourselves for that. its a lack of a good topic. back at myspace i liked to do best of lists. i dont think that works here. we also like to kill a good topic here, we dont mean to it just happens.

i miss those lists.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:53 am

GoZ wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Post moar.
This.
That...
Honestly, you say this place is boring, but the only things Ive seen you contribute lately have been nothing but insults or stuff like this. If you find it so boring contribute in another way than complaining that this place is dead.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:59 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Post moar.
This.
That...
Honestly, you say this place is boring, but the only things Ive seen you contribute lately have been nothing but insults or stuff like this. If you find it so boring contribute in another way than complaining that this place is dead.

Ummm....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:15 am

GoZ wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Post moar.
This.
That...

BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! Frogbeck
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:19 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Post moar.
This.
That...

scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:33 am

GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Post moar.
This.
That...

scratch

Exactly! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:48 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Post moar.
This.
That...

scratch

Exactly! Laughing Laughing Laughing

scratch Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil scratch
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:14 am

You were the one to make a stink about making fun of peoples familys (or jokes about their family) were you not?

GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
MJ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow and just got off work an hour late (overtime).

my little sister is in vegas right now! have fun sir!

BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! BearumbrellaTY

I will.

Out of context.......I'm just sayin'.........

wow...

Iknorite? It's like she gave you permission! Have fun sir! And remember, what happens in Vegas, gets reported back here to The ARA!

Kinda hypocritical in my book.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:31 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
You were the one to make a stink about making fun of peoples familys (or jokes about their family) were you not?

GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
MJ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

I will.

wow...

Iknorite? It's like she gave you permission! Have fun sir! And remember, what happens in Vegas, gets reported back here to The ARA!

Oh, I see....So this hurt your feelings....Seemed to be an obvious tongue in cheek style bit of fun IMO, but I guess I can see how it may upset MJ, or you, I guess...... So if I unintentionally made you 2 feel bad, my sincerest apologies. However, maybe next time, don't wait so long to tell me how you feel, or PM me about it, so there isn't a bunch of BS drama on the forum......
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:37 pm

GoZ wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
MJ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

I will.

wow...

Oh, I see....So this hurt your feelings....Seemed to be an obvious tongue in cheek style bit of fun IMO, but I guess I can see how it may upset MJ, or you, I guess...... So if I unintentionally made you 2 feel bad, my sincerest apologies. However, maybe next time, don't wait so long to tell me how you feel, or PM me about it, so there isn't a bunch of BS drama on the forum......
Yeah because when Tim made a tounge in cheek comment about your family it was no big deal. GoZ you can't have your cake and eat it too. If it's not ok for someone else to do it it's not ok for you to either. Yeah I really cause a bunch of BS drama....."Mr. This place is boring"

We shouldn't have to say anything if the PERSON who made a big deal about not talking about peoples familes is the one talking about peoples familes........

No one said anything about making anyone feel bad. You should just practice what you preach, and not try and put it off on someone else by telling them to tell you sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sink
The Omega
The Omega
Sink

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:55 pm

I just wanted to hop in here and let you guys know what I would do for a Klondike bar.

...your mom.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Sink wrote:
I just wanted to hop in here and let you guys know what I would do for a Klondike bar.

...your mom.

In Carlito's case his mom will actually pay you a Klondyke bar . . . What?
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
MJ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

I will.

wow...

Yeah because when Tim made a tounge in cheek comment about your family it was no big deal. GoZ you can't have your cake and eat it too. If it's not ok for someone else to do it it's not ok for you to either. Yeah I really cause a bunch of BS drama....."Mr. This place is boring"

We shouldn't have to say anything if the PERSON who made a big deal about not talking about peoples familes is the one talking about peoples familes........

No one said anything about making anyone feel bad. You should just practice what you preach, and not try and put it off on someone else by telling them to tell you sooner.

See above? That was me apologizing.....The "boring" thing was actually my version of your "All by myself"-thread, that you created when, I'm assuming, you were bored.... I'm not exactly sure what your problem with me is, but I would like to find out...
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 am

Ummm what "all by myself" thread. No need to apologize. Im just calling it as I see it. I don't have any problems with you GoZ. That moment I pointed out was really hypocritical and an example of what I meant. You seem grumpier than usual lately.

I call pretty much everyone else out, I can't not call a brother out when I feel it's necessary.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:45 am

Wait...I dissed his family?

lol When was this?
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:01 am

Tim Radd wrote:

lol When was this?
you made a joke about his sons or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:16 am

is this serious? can we just have a thread opening elephants in the room about things we dont like about each other? this could be the best thread ever. rionically titled "boring".

ok, you all may be surprised, but theres some of you that i hope get launched into the sun. lets start with hyden, joel, thomas and...y'know what, mini, go suck a dick. there i said it. you slanted eyed shit monster.
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:56 pm

know whats funny? this is the coolist new topic in months. way to go Goz. seams like the only way to get a good reply is to BS. not saying yer bs just that people respond to it.

my son says Dusch is more than a sound effect.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Tim Radd wrote:

lol When was this?

You didn't.......
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:24 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:

lol When was this?
you made a joke about his sons or something like that.

Really?? What did I say??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!   BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! Empty

Back to top Go down

BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: Welcome-
Jump to: