the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags* Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags*   The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 9:14 pm

So, I just picked up the latest Walking Dead trade and issues. Allow me to sum it up:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Holy poop! Why Kirkman!? I mean it was intense as hell, very "edge-of-your-seat" stuff. And I understand the series has been very much about death and mortality and how the characters react to it, but that's going to be tough to write that when you DON'T HAVE ANY ACTUAL CHARACTERS!!!!!

Head Count:

Rick
Carl
Glenn, Sophia, and the twins, but God knows where they are.
and Michonne

Are they going to start focusing on the people from the Governor's camp and why should I give a shit about them?

Anyway: It was all very exciting, but I really hope Kirkman didn't kill the series along with everyone else.

Last edited by True Believer on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags*   The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 9:41 pm

True Believer wrote:
So, I just picked up the latest Walking Dead trade and issues. Allow me to sum it up:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Holy poop! Why Kirkman!? I mean it was intense as hell, very "edge-of-your-seat" stuff. And I understand the series has been very much about death and morality and how the characters react to it, but that's going to be tough to write that when you DON'T HAVE ANY ACTUAL CHARACTERS!!!!!

Head Count:

Rick
Carl
Glenn, Sophia, and the twins, but God knows where they are.
and Michonne

Are they going to start focusing on the people from the Governor's camp and why should I give a shit about them?

Anyway: It was all very exciting, but I really hope Kirkman didn't kill the series along with everyone else.

Its friggin amazing isn't it?

Way not NOT post spoiler indications at all in your topic.

I'm waiting for it to get back to Michonne.

Anyways, for the longest time, the zombies weren't really an issue, bein in the prison and all, in a way I think he's bringing it back to the initial "villian"

Out, alone, definitely out numbered, not many weapons, the fear of not knowing. All comfortability was lost.

I mean they started to plow the fields in the prison to start farming. Obviously they were feeling at home.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags*   The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:04 pm

Damn, I need to start reading this already.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags*   The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:12 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Damn, I need to start reading this already.

Yes....

Yes you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags*   The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags* Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead *Super Spoilers, no tags*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: