the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FCBD 2010

Go down 
+4
GoZ
shazam!
GreatWhiteNinja
Shadowrenderer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:57 am

You know what was cool about my shop owner? He closed at 6 and I got done work at 5:45. Even though I got there 15 mins after he closed, he still let me in to get the free comics.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:00 am

TJ wrote:
You know what was cool about my shop owner? He closed at 6 and I got done work at 5:45. Even though I got there 15 mins after he closed, he still let me in to get the free comics.

That is cool.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:59 am

shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
War of the Supermen looks pretty cool. Not gonna pick it up as it comes out, but I might get the trade.

Atomic Robo is really cool. Funny stuff. & the other 2 comics that have previews in his book look good too.

Aspen 2010 had some good stuff, as well. Seeing Scott Clark art again is really good! He's come so far!! Awesome. Plus I believe he's gonna do some art for Brightest Day. As is Ivan Reis. I'm EXCITED!

Death-Defying Devil v Claw was pretty good. Andy Smith art = cool! & it was interesting to see another take on these characters after reading Erik Larsen's take over in Savage Dragon & the Next Issue Project books.

I picked up some Atomic Robo at the 'con I went to, and the guy threw in The Abyss, Neozoic Tales, and another book, all of them were good, with great artwork. Everyone should check out RED5 Comics, the company that produces them, it's quality stuff....

Atomic Robo always looks cool but I forget it exists until someone brings it up.
The one from FCBD last year was entertaining.
I should see if I can find any at the con coming up soon here.

Also, I bought some Jimmy Olsen on saturday too. Because he's so damn manly.

I've been talking about Atomic Robo since Myspace! No No Sad SHEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:01 am

DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
War of the Supermen looks pretty cool. Not gonna pick it up as it comes out, but I might get the trade.

Atomic Robo is really cool. Funny stuff. & the other 2 comics that have previews in his book look good too.

Aspen 2010 had some good stuff, as well. Seeing Scott Clark art again is really good! He's come so far!! Awesome. Plus I believe he's gonna do some art for Brightest Day. As is Ivan Reis. I'm EXCITED!

Death-Defying Devil v Claw was pretty good. Andy Smith art = cool! & it was interesting to see another take on these characters after reading Erik Larsen's take over in Savage Dragon & the Next Issue Project books.

I picked up some Atomic Robo at the 'con I went to, and the guy threw in The Abyss, Neozoic Tales, and another book, all of them were good, with great artwork. Everyone should check out RED5 Comics, the company that produces them, it's quality stuff....

Atomic Robo always looks cool but I forget it exists until someone brings it up.

I love you flower sunny Handshake hugbees
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:02 am

Really? I don't remember you mentioning him.

Ever...
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:11 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:

Ever...

Really! I hate you!

forever...

...yellow

Last edited by DanElectro on Tue May 04, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:11 am

DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Don't let Joe Q find out. Captain America
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:13 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:13 am

DanElectro wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Ever...

Really! I hate you!

forever...

...yellow

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:18 am

shazam! wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Spoiler:

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:24 am

shazam! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I love you flower sunny Handshake hugbees

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 0733_7da4
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:26 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Spoiler:

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Who?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:37 am

Incorruptible
Iron Man/ Thor
Son of Marvel Reading Chronology
Doctor Solar: Man of the Atom/ Magnus: Robot Fighter
The Amazing Spider-Man: Grim Hunt: The Kraven Saga
Moon Knight Saga
X-Men: Second Coming Prepare

And Parker got some books to.
GIJOE
Mouse Guard (is this okay for kids? I haven't looked at it yet).
Fraggle Rock
Owly
The Tick!
DCKids!
And something with Iron Man on it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:47 am

Ironman Nova maybe?

& where all those books free?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:04 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Ironman Nova maybe?

Yes and yes. And I would have probably gotten more than that if I had gone to Nuclear Comics instead. The owner there lays all the books out and lets you take whatever you want--he reminds ppl to not take a bunch of books they aren't going to read though. I actually called to get there hours and then ended up not having the time to get up there. irrrrrrrr, I just gave MJ another chance to bag on me for not going there (she goes to Nuclear).
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:05 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Ironman Nova maybe?

Yes and yes. And I would have probably gotten more than that if I had gone to Nuclear Comics instead. The owner there lays all the books out and lets you take whatever you want--he reminds ppl to not take a bunch of books they aren't going to read though. I actually called to get there hours and then ended up not having the time to get up there. irrrrrrrr, I just gave MJ another chance to bag on me for not going there (she goes to Nuclear).
Yeah Kenny is cool. Thats the shop I buy my Walking Dead Trades from.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:15 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Incorruptible
Iron Man/ Thor
Son of Marvel Reading Chronology
Doctor Solar: Man of the Atom/ Magnus: Robot Fighter
The Amazing Spider-Man: Grim Hunt: The Kraven Saga
Moon Knight Saga
X-Men: Second Coming Prepare

And Parker got some books to.
GIJOE
Mouse Guard (is this okay for kids? I haven't looked at it yet).
Fraggle Rock
Owly
The Tick!
DCKids!
And something with Iron Man on it.

if any of those arent ok for kids its prob the Tick! lol he encourages idiocy w/ the best of em

but as far as Mouse Guard goes ive heard nothing but good stuff and from what bits n pieces ive seen of it worst case scenario they take out a cat dragon slayer style.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:07 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Ironman Nova maybe?

Wow. My lcs lays em out on a table too, but it's not really big enough so some stuff gets covered. Plus there's a really good chance some stuff was all gone by the time we got there...

It's a pretty small store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCBD 2010   FCBD 2010 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FCBD 2010
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: