the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make your team!

Go down 
+23
xyamuchax
Gabe_Gray
bayani
Tayley
Sink
REEF aka Luke Cage
markrocks
CaptainJoel
Shaun
True Believer
Figga
TJ
Leachcraft
Mr.Wholesome
GreatWhiteNinja
DanElectro
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
NoLuv4Hoes
shazam!
Liquid Sword
GoZ
Tim Radd
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

Make your team! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:44 am

Thomas wrote:
The Jackson 5

Nick Fury
Shaft
Mace Windu
Afro Samurai
Agent Augustus Gibbons

No Tito?
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:34 pm

Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
A team made up of cool, powered, talking animals GO!

I'll start.

3030 (from Bravestar. Robot horse with bazooka sized gun? What's not to like?)
Rocket Raccoon (I have never read any of his comics but everyone says he's cool...)

Who else?

Howard The Duck
Cosmo
Detective Chimp
Underdog
Mighty Mouse

Yer forgetting Danger Mouse!

& I said cool! Underdog???

So we have-

Rocket Raccoon
Howard The Duck
Detective Chimp
Mighty Mouse
Danger Mouse
&
Speedy Gonzales!!

Remind me who cosmo is?
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:45 am

Cosmo is the talking Russian dog from GoG. He's the head of security at Knowhere the Celestial head floating in space serving as the Guardian's HQ....long story.

Cosmo is dressed like a cosmonaut hence "Cosmo"

Make your team! - Page 7 Cosmo

Make your team! - Page 7 Naturalrivalriesposter
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:49 am

Right, ah... ok then...
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Right, ah... ok then...

its cool mang, its not like Guardians is ridiculously awesome so don't read it you would hate it anyways
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Bounty Hunters:
Lobo
Jonas Glim
Death's Head
Jonah Hex
Random
Shiver Man
Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:05 am

Thomas wrote:
Bounty Hunters:
Lobo
Jonas Glim
Death's Head
Jonah Hex
Random
Shiver Man
Boba Fett

No Dog?
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Thomas wrote:
Bounty Hunters:

Boba Fett

There ya go.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:08 am

shazam! wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Bounty Hunters:

Boba Fett

There ya go.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Super Villains Unite!

Emplate (remember him from Gen.X?)
Deathstroke
Mystique
Sinestro
Eclypso
Zod
Magneto
Grodd
Dr.Doom

idk why Mystique is there... T&A?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Super Villains Unite!

Deathstroke
Mystique
Sinestro
Eclypso
Zod
Magneto
Grodd
Dr.Doom

If you were still reading marvel you'd know Emplate was in some recent issues of X-men Legacy.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Super Villains Unite!

Deathstroke
Mystique
Sinestro
Eclypso
Zod
Magneto
Grodd
Dr.Doom

If you were still reading marvel you'd know Emplate was in some recent issues of X-men Legacy.
Make your team! - Page 7 Yoface
Make your team! - Page 7 Eatyoface3
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Why would I read X-Men when I don't really like them all that much?
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:55 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Why would I read X-Men when I don't really like them all that much?

Why would you talk about Marvel Comics when you dont even read em? See I can do that too.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:04 am

Why do you care so much about what I read? You seem to comment about it almost as much as I do...
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Why do you care so much about what I read? You seem to comment about it almost as much as I do...

Honestly idk y it bugs me but it does lol im not gonna lie its like when guys have opinions on abortion like STFU it doesnt concern u y even open ur mouth on the topic? I mean take Image Comics for instance I read Walking Dead and now Invincible so if u bring either of them up yeah i might drop my 2 cents but aside from that and my dislike of Rob Liefeld i dont say anything about em when they pop up y? Cuz i dont read the shit so who i am to say anything about it?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:34 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Honestly idk y it bugs me but it does lol im not gonna lie its like when guys have opinions on abortion like STFU it doesnt concern u y even open ur mouth on the topic? I mean take Image Comics for instance I read Walking Dead and now Invincible so if u bring either of them up yeah i might drop my 2 cents but aside from that and my dislike of Rob Liefeld i dont say anything about em when they pop up y? Cuz i dont read the shit so who i am to say anything about it?

I think it bothers me because it sounds like Dan's lumping everything together Marvel has a wide range of books and to not want to read any of them seems like he's just dismissing a lot of good stuff as garabage for no real reason. It's kind of like, "I read an issue of Spider-man during Nuff' Said week and I didn't like it so all marvel comics must be bad." If it were a matter of money I could understand focusing on just one company but half the stuff marvel cranks out is either on here or on Omega Effect for free. But most of all I think that's it the, "I love all the characters in Guardians of the Galaxy but I'm not going to read it even though people tell me it's one of the best books they've read."
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Thomas wrote:
]
. But most of all I think that's it the, "I love all the characters in Guardians of the Galaxy but I'm not going to read it even though people tell me it's one of the best books they've read."

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Ok let's clear this up. I do read Marvel comics. Nothing monthly, but I was collecting Ult Spidey tpb's. And my local library has loads of tpb's and gn's so I read all sorts of stuff from there. Thor:Ages of Thunder hc for instance.

GoG I did skim read the first ish here. And I did think about Reading the trades some time, but ya kept bugging me about it and I'm the kinda guy who, if pushed, only becomes more stubborn. So really it's yer own fault for pishin it on me so much. So there.
Razz
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Ok let's clear this up. I do read Marvel comics. Nothing monthly, but I was collecting Ult Spidey tpb's. And my local library has loads of tpb's and gn's so I read all sorts of stuff from there. Thor:Ages of Thunder hc for instance.

GoG I did skim read the first ish here. And I did think about Reading the trades some time, but ya kept bugging me about it and I'm the kinda guy who, if pushed, only becomes more stubborn. So really it's yer own fault for pishin it on me so much. So there.
Razz

I can't relate to your stubbornness but do recognize it as an excuse for you personally...I guess. However, in your case, it's more of a crutch than an excuse and at the end of the day, the tongue smiley should really be directed at you who, as a result of your stubbornness, is missing out on some of the best comic books being published today!
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:23 pm

As I've said elsewhere I have Enough books to read as is.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:40 am

Sounds like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the globe this morning.....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:40 am

GoZ wrote:
Spoiler:
Im guessing that's aimed at everyone but me since I'm fine. Just a little baffled why everyone is interested in my Reading habbits???!!!??? scratch Read Savage Dragon!!

That's aimed at everyone.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:45 am

GoZ wrote:
Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Hal Jordan Hal Jordan Hal Jordan Hal Jordan Hal Jordan Hal Jordan Hal Jordan

i mean its not like ur sayin "hey guy whos clearly missin out but too prideful to just admit it and check out some FREE comics WTF is ur deal?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:13 am

um... what? That sentence didn't even make sense...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Make your team!
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next