the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Make your team!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sat May 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Besides, he was king of Asgard fora while. That makes him head of the army.

thats a stretch at best asgardians vikings and a structured military have almost nothing in common.

and who'd lead? thats too easy Nick Fury he's the highest ranking on that team(by alot actually) if it were a military operation theyd have to fall in line w/ that.

Seriously Dan. Just call it what it is. You have a hard-on for Thor and want him on the team. He's not in a military.
If I was just going with characters I like the Dragon woulda been on the team. He's a cop, but I could probably get away with it...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sat May 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Besides, he was king of Asgard fora while. That makes him head of the army.

thats a stretch at best asgardians vikings and a structured military have almost nothing in common.

and who'd lead? thats too easy Nick Fury he's the highest ranking on that team(by alot actually) if it were a military operation theyd have to fall in line w/ that.

Seriously Dan. Just call it what it is. You have a hard-on for Thor and want him on the team. He's not in a military.
If I was just going with characters I like the Dragon woulda been on the team. He's a cop, but I could probably get away with it...


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing honestly a cop would make waaaaaaaaaaaaay more sense than having a viking god on a military team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sun May 09, 2010 1:57 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Besides, he was king of Asgard fora while. That makes him head of the army.

thats a stretch at best asgardians vikings and a structured military have almost nothing in common.

and who'd lead? thats too easy Nick Fury he's the highest ranking on that team(by alot actually) if it were a military operation theyd have to fall in line w/ that.

Seriously Dan. Just call it what it is. You have a hard-on for Thor and want him on the team. He's not in a military.
If I was just going with characters I like the Dragon woulda been on the team. He's a cop, but I could probably get away with it...


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing honestly a cop would make waaaaaaaaaaaaay more sense than having a viking god on a military team

Jimmy Olsen in a Girl Scout uniform would make more sense....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sun May 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Yor mum would make more sense.


Actually, now that I think about it Dragon makes sense. He did head up SOS (Special Operations Strikeforce), a govt team like Youngblood. So he's in!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sun May 09, 2010 10:51 pm

The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sun May 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Yor mum would make more sense.


Actually, now that I think about it Dragon makes sense. He did head up SOS (Special Operations Strikeforce), a govt team like Youngblood. So he's in!

Did.....did you just......DID YOU JUST MAKE A YO MAMA-Joke? Cuz if you did.....I'm on my way to Kangarooland to whip your ass.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sun May 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

I feel like you put way too many people on a team. This is overkill, it'd be better to spread them into two different groups or something so that more than one threat can be stopped at same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Mon May 10, 2010 5:05 am

I figga they don't all work together all the time. You'd have some public some covert. Kinda like Youngblood and Bloodstrike.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Mon May 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

I feel like you put way too many people on a team. This is overkill, it'd be better to spread them into two different groups or something so that more than one threat can be stopped at same time.
Because its one big team means they can't split up to face multiple threats? I don't see the logic behind your argument, How hard is it for whoever the leader would be (Cap imo) to say This half fights Starro, and this half fights Dr. Doom etc etc....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Mon May 10, 2010 4:34 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

I feel like you put way too many people on a team. This is overkill, it'd be better to spread them into two different groups or something so that more than one threat can be stopped at same time.
Because its one big team means they can't split up to face multiple threats? I don't see the logic behind your argument, How hard is it for whoever the leader would be (Cap imo) to say This half fights Starro, and this half fights Dr. Doom etc etc....

Big teams are popular right now just look at the JSA before they split into two team the book was actually really good. The Guardains of the Galaxy and R.E.B.E.L.S. are also have a lot more than the average number of members and they too are awesome books.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Mon May 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

I feel like you put way too many people on a team. This is overkill, it'd be better to spread them into two different groups or something so that more than one threat can be stopped at same time.
Because its one big team means they can't split up to face multiple threats? I don't see the logic behind your argument, How hard is it for whoever the leader would be (Cap imo) to say This half fights Starro, and this half fights Dr. Doom etc etc....

Big teams are popular right now just look at the JSA before they split into two team the book was actually really good. The Guardains of the Galaxy and R.E.B.E.L.S. are also have a lot more than the average number of members and they too are awesome books.
And that has what to do with what I was saying? I didn't say he couldn't have a big team. I was saying I don't see Liquid's logic behind his argument. Having one big team doesn't stop them from splitting up to face multiple threats......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Mon May 10, 2010 5:54 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

I feel like you put way too many people on a team. This is overkill, it'd be better to spread them into two different groups or something so that more than one threat can be stopped at same time.
Because its one big team means they can't split up to face multiple threats? I don't see the logic behind your argument, How hard is it for whoever the leader would be (Cap imo) to say This half fights Starro, and this half fights Dr. Doom etc etc....

Big teams are popular right now just look at the JSA before they split into two team the book was actually really good. The Guardains of the Galaxy and R.E.B.E.L.S. are also have a lot more than the average number of members and they too are awesome books.
And that has what to do with what I was saying? I didn't say he couldn't have a big team. I was saying I don't see Liquid's logic behind his argument. Having one big team doesn't stop them from splitting up to face multiple threats......

All I'm saying, is that it seems kind of pointless to have both Wonder Woman and Ms. Marvel on one large team. Not to mention 2 green lanterns, who are supposed to defend an entire sector of a galaxy. Just seems like it'd be easier to break a huge team up into smaller squads that act independently. Like how the Initiative was putting several 5 man teams in each state. Or like the X-Men. Rather than just send the entire community of X-Men into battle at one time, there are smaller functioning squads with members that consistently work together, for different kinds of missions. (X-Factor, X-Force, New Mutants, Young X-Men)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Mon May 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

I feel like you put way too many people on a team. This is overkill, it'd be better to spread them into two different groups or something so that more than one threat can be stopped at same time.
Because its one big team means they can't split up to face multiple threats? I don't see the logic behind your argument, How hard is it for whoever the leader would be (Cap imo) to say This half fights Starro, and this half fights Dr. Doom etc etc....

Big teams are popular right now just look at the JSA before they split into two team the book was actually really good. The Guardains of the Galaxy and R.E.B.E.L.S. are also have a lot more than the average number of members and they too are awesome books.
And that has what to do with what I was saying? I didn't say he couldn't have a big team. I was saying I don't see Liquid's logic behind his argument. Having one big team doesn't stop them from splitting up to face multiple threats......

All I'm saying, is that it seems kind of pointless to have both Wonder Woman and Ms. Marvel on one large team. Not to mention 2 green lanterns, who are supposed to defend an entire sector of a galaxy. Just seems like it'd be easier to break a huge team up into smaller squads that act independently. Like how the Initiative was putting several 5 man teams in each state. Or like the X-Men. Rather than just send the entire community of X-Men into battle at one time, there are smaller functioning squads with members that consistently work together, for different kinds of missions. (X-Factor, X-Force, New Mutants, Young X-Men)
I understand that.....which is probably why he has several tacticians on the team. He never stated that it would go out as one mass unit unless I'm mistaken. They can send out small units that are best for each mission and still have a large roster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Mon May 10, 2010 6:37 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

I feel like you put way too many people on a team. This is overkill, it'd be better to spread them into two different groups or something so that more than one threat can be stopped at same time.
Because its one big team means they can't split up to face multiple threats? I don't see the logic behind your argument, How hard is it for whoever the leader would be (Cap imo) to say This half fights Starro, and this half fights Dr. Doom etc etc....

Big teams are popular right now just look at the JSA before they split into two team the book was actually really good. The Guardains of the Galaxy and R.E.B.E.L.S. are also have a lot more than the average number of members and they too are awesome books.
And that has what to do with what I was saying? I didn't say he couldn't have a big team. I was saying I don't see Liquid's logic behind his argument. Having one big team doesn't stop them from splitting up to face multiple threats......

All I'm saying, is that it seems kind of pointless to have both Wonder Woman and Ms. Marvel on one large team. Not to mention 2 green lanterns, who are supposed to defend an entire sector of a galaxy. Just seems like it'd be easier to break a huge team up into smaller squads that act independently. Like how the Initiative was putting several 5 man teams in each state. Or like the X-Men. Rather than just send the entire community of X-Men into battle at one time, there are smaller functioning squads with members that consistently work together, for different kinds of missions. (X-Factor, X-Force, New Mutants, Young X-Men)
I understand that.....which is probably why he has several tacticians on the team. He never stated that it would go out as one mass unit unless I'm mistaken. They can send out small units that are best for each mission and still have a large roster.

He never stated that it wouldn't be one mass unit, so I responded as if that was his idea when thinking of the team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Mon May 10, 2010 7:18 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

I feel like you put way too many people on a team. This is overkill, it'd be better to spread them into two different groups or something so that more than one threat can be stopped at same time.

Because its one big team means they can't split up to face multiple threats? I don't see the logic behind your argument, How hard is it for whoever the leader would be (Cap imo) to say This half fights Starro, and this half fights Dr. Doom etc etc....

Big teams are popular right now just look at the JSA before they split into two team the book was actually really good. The Guardains of the Galaxy and R.E.B.E.L.S. are also have a lot more than the average number of members and they too are awesome books.

And that has what to do with what I was saying? I didn't say he couldn't have a big team. I was saying I don't see Liquid's logic behind his argument. Having one big team doesn't stop them from splitting up to face multiple threats......

Actually I was responding more to Dante and sort of agreeing with you that there's nothing wrong with a big team and they can just be split up when there's more than one crisis to deal with and then I was citing some examples of when it works really well.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Mon May 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

I feel like you put way too many people on a team. This is overkill, it'd be better to spread them into two different groups or something so that more than one threat can be stopped at same time.

Because its one big team means they can't split up to face multiple threats? I don't see the logic behind your argument, How hard is it for whoever the leader would be (Cap imo) to say This half fights Starro, and this half fights Dr. Doom etc etc....

Big teams are popular right now just look at the JSA before they split into two team the book was actually really good. The Guardains of the Galaxy and R.E.B.E.L.S. are also have a lot more than the average number of members and they too are awesome books.

And that has what to do with what I was saying? I didn't say he couldn't have a big team. I was saying I don't see Liquid's logic behind his argument. Having one big team doesn't stop them from splitting up to face multiple threats......

Actually I was responding more to Dante and sort of agreeing with you that there's nothing wrong with a big team and they can just be split up when there's more than one crisis to deal with and then I was citing some examples of when it works really well.
Gotcha cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Mon May 10, 2010 9:56 pm

I never stated either way until responding to Dantes post. U can read my response 4 yourselves.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Tue May 11, 2010 1:38 am

The Young Heroes

Red Robin
Super Boy
Wonder Girl
Patriot
Stature
Hulkling
Wiccan
Ricochet (Ricki Shaefer)

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Tue May 11, 2010 8:02 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

John Shaft?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Tue May 11, 2010 8:13 am

Figga wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

John Shaft?

Jeff Terrel aka Shaft. The leader of Youngblood.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Tue May 11, 2010 8:15 am

A team made up of cool, powered, talking animals GO!

I'll start.

3030 (from Bravestar. Robot horse with bazooka sized gun? What's not to like?)
Rocket Raccoon (I have never read any of his comics but everyone says he's cool...)

...

Who else?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Tue May 11, 2010 8:21 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
A team made up of cool, powered, talking animals GO!

I'll start.

3030 (from Bravestar. Robot horse with bazooka sized gun? What's not to like?)
Rocket Raccoon (I have never read any of his comics but everyone says he's cool...)

...

Who else?

Howard The Duck
Cosmo
Detective Chimp
Underdog
Mighty Mouse

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Tue May 11, 2010 8:30 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
A team made up of cool, powered, talking animals GO!

I'll start.

3030 (from Bravestar. Robot horse with bazooka sized gun? What's not to like?)
Rocket Raccoon (I have never read any of his comics but everyone says he's cool...)

...

Who else?

Howard the Duck, yo!
shit... didnae see Thomas's post...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Tue May 11, 2010 8:32 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Figga wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
The Corps

Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Captain America
Captain Atom
Thor
Ms.Marvel
Spider Woman
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
War Machine
Savage Dragon
Shaft
Badrock

updated.

John Shaft?

Jeff Terrel aka Shaft. The leader of Youngblood.

I see. Well now I know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Tue May 11, 2010 8:39 am

The Jackson 5

Nick Fury
Shaft
Mace Windu
Afro Samurai
Agent Augustus Gibbons

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   

Back to top Go down
 
Make your team!
Back to top 
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
 Similar topics
-
» HOW TO MAKE BOOKMARKS FROM METAL
» Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!]
» Team Nao (You're in my territory. Get out.)
» Scones - how to make them
» Design Team Call at Jeans Art Dolls

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: