the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruce Waynes Sanity

Go down 
+6
Thomas
shazam!
GoZ
Liquid Sword
Shadowrenderer
Aycock
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

Male Age : 36

Bruce Waynes Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:46 pm

So I came across an article today which mention batman at one point. It said the he was mentally ill.

Now I know they hinted at it in serious house on serious earth, but they never said how bad it was. Is he just a little messed up or is he actualy psycotic?

If he is mentally ill, is it as bad as his villains or worse or what?
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:11 pm

I think he's at least borderline. DKR Batman is insane!
Back to top Go down
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
I think he's at least borderline. DKR Batman is insane!
Yeah, I know that one had actual fits of rage whenever zorro came on so thats pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:05 pm

He's pretty messed up mentally. Everything he's doing is just an extreme way to deal with his parents death. And in reality he isn't really dealing with that. Almost refusing to make piece with them being gone so that he can continue his crusade. Also one definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. He constantly fights crime hoping to change Gotham knowing that he isn't really accomplishing things.

I'm not an expert but this is what I think. I wish Jim was still posting.
Back to top Go down
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:43 pm

So I googled it and there are a shitload of sites dedicated to this topic. There was this one thing called 10 mental disorders batman obviously has. It had a quote that said,

"he’s the madman fighting the madness."

I can't explain how well that answers my question. I love that quote.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:51 am

I'll bet it really sucks being Batman....especially during Christmas or Birthday time...

Robin: "Happy Birthday I got you a present!"

Batman: "I know... I know where you got it, what it is, how much you spent, and when you bought it..."

Robin: "You know, for being the world's greatest detective, you sure can be a douchebag....."
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:51 am

GoZ wrote:
I'll bet it really sucks being Batman....especially during Christmas or Birthday time...

Batman: "I know... I know where you got it, what it is, how much you spent, and when you bought it..."

Robin: "You know, for being the world's greatest detective, you sure can be a douchebag....."

But he also would probably know exactly what to get you and it would be awesome.
Or he'd be the type to regift you a creamic elephant or some shit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:21 am

shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:

But he also would probably know exactly what to get you and it would be awesome.
Or he'd be the type to regift you a ceramic elephant or some shit.
[quote]He'd know when your birthday was but still manage to forget a present/card…
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:22 am

[quote="Shadowrenderer"]
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Or he'd be the type to regift you a ceramic elephant or some shit.
Quote :
He'd know when your birthday was but still manage to forget a present/card…

His present would be keeping Gotham safe from criminals.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:43 am

And Robins like, but… that's what you do every night… And Bats replies, Yeah, now show some gratitude, punk!

At least if this is All-Star Batman…
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:45 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
And Robins like, but… that's what you do every night… And Bats replies, Yeah, now show some gratitude, punk!

At least if this is All-Star Batman…

He would also say, "You live in a mansion and have a butler what else do you need?"
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:30 pm

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you (im drunk as FUCK and i turned 24 on the 24th so i drank for 24 hours......fuck that idea but i did pussies) NO YELLOW AND TONS OF BLACK GUY NUTS IN VARIOUS MOUTHES OF MULTIPLE MOTHERS BITCHES
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Wow, noluv. Happy Birthday, I hope you're sober in time for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:32 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you (im drunk as FUCK and i turned 24 on the 24th so i drank for 24 hours......fuck that idea but i did pussies) NO YELLOW AND TONS OF BLACK GUY NUTS IN VARIOUS MOUTHES OF MULTIPLE MOTHERS BITCHES

Bruce Waynes Sanity Ogre
happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday drink! happy birthday Spidey/Venom Cheers!
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:39 am

yeah def woke up at 5 in the afternoon christmas these nuts lol i feel like complete ass
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:43 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

NoLuv that is priceless, I seriously almost pissed myself while reading it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Waynes Sanity   Bruce Waynes Sanity Empty

Back to top Go down

Bruce Waynes Sanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: