the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Testosterone Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:39 am

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Captain Kirk knows testosterone




. . .

So, how can I learn to slap a woman in the face and still get a date with her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:01 am

True Believer wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Captain Kirk knows testosterone




. . .

So, how can I learn to slap a woman in the face and still get a date with her?

...only if your Captain Kirk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
True Believer wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Captain Kirk knows testosterone




. . .

So, how can I learn to slap a woman in the face and still get a date with her?

...only if your Captain Kirk

Then there's the Reed Richards school of marriage management...

Patience...
Photobucket


patience...

Photobucket


& more patience.

Photobucket








But when that quickly runs out...

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:13 pm

Reed's fortunate to have friends like Ben Grimm. Ben's a real team player and doesn't miss out on any of the action!

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:15 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Captain Kirk knows testosterone




I love that.

I really wish that was me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:33 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Captain Kirk knows testosterone




I love that.

I really wish that was me.

You want to be slapped by Captain Kirk???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:17 am

dude....Perry White just aint fuckin right

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:46 pm

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:37 pm



David Wong...every man's idol, every woman's dream
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:17 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


David Wong...every man's idol, every woman's dream

"winding down slaps"?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:38 pm

TJ wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


David Wong...every man's idol, every woman's dream

"winding down slaps"?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This is wrong, so wrong that I'd buy a subscription if it was available! Chin music for the missus?... priceless!
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:36 pm



killing every sea creature?...slaughtering dark skins?...punching out commie pussies?

thats quality testosterone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:02 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:47 pm

DanElectro wrote:

That's how I'd do it, then I'd have to slap her too, just so she knew I wasn't getting all soft!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:50 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


killing every sea creature?...slaughtering dark skins?...punching out commie pussies?

thats quality testosterone

"Hey, what's that in the toilet?"
"Why, that raw clumps of Rugged Action!"
My suggestion is eat more fiber
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 pm

TJ wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


David Wong...every man's idol, every woman's dream

"winding down slaps"?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Remember ladies talking back to David is the Wong decision.

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:38 pm

Jim! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

That's how I'd do it, then I'd have to slap her too, just so she knew I wasn't getting all soft!

"Why-Fred you know he meant it!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA...

meant what?....that he actually wanted to know what your name was?

then she overreacts, dumps her boyfriend, goes out with the jerk guy, then comes back to a newly buff Fred?....and all the while she is encouraging violence?

and why does she start every sentence with "why"?....annoying bitch

POWERMAN THAT HOE FRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:48 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Jim! wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

That's how I'd do it, then I'd have to slap her too, just so she knew I wasn't getting all soft!

"Why-Fred you know he meant it!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA...

meant what?....that he actually wanted to know what your name was?

then she overreacts, dumps her boyfriend, goes out with the jerk guy, then comes back to a newly buff Fred?....and all the while she is encouraging violence?

and why does she start every sentence with "why"?....annoying bitch

POWERMAN THAT HOE FRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes ya gotta keep a ho in line REEF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:30 pm

DanElectro wrote:

Fact:

Women have always called me perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
TJ wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


David Wong...every man's idol, every woman's dream

"winding down slaps"?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Remember ladies talking back to David is the Wong decision.

hot damn, the opportunity for David Wong stories is endless...as we speak i have in the works:

-Thats so Wong

-Dead Wong

-Wong Answer, Wong Question

-Whats Wong?

-Right or Wong

-Never Wong

-Got the Wong Man

-Wong Place at the Wong Time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:19 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
TJ wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


David Wong...every man's idol, every woman's dream

"winding down slaps"?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Remember ladies talking back to David is the Wong decision.

hot damn, the opportunity for David Wong stories is endless...as we speak i have in the works:

-Thats so Wong

-Dead Wong

-Wong Answer, Wong Question

-Whats Wong?

-Right or Wong

-Never Wong

-Got the Wong Man

-Wong Place at the Wong Time

and my favorite: two Wongs don't make a white!
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:48 pm

Jim! wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
TJ wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


David Wong...every man's idol, every woman's dream

"winding down slaps"?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Remember ladies talking back to David is the Wong decision.

hot damn, the opportunity for David Wong stories is endless...as we speak i have in the works:

-Thats so Wong

-Dead Wong

-Wong Answer, Wong Question

-Whats Wong?

-Right or Wong

-Never Wong

-Got the Wong Man

-Wong Place at the Wong Time

and my favorite: two Wongs don't make a white!

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....that sounds like a thriller hahahaha

oh oh i have more

-The Customer is Always Wong

-Wong Side of the Tracks

-Wongfully Accused

-The Price is Wong

-Barking Up the Wong Tree

ok its official, im creating a David Wong comic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:32 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Jim! wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
TJ wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


David Wong...every man's idol, every woman's dream

"winding down slaps"?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Remember ladies talking back to David is the Wong decision.

hot damn, the opportunity for David Wong stories is endless...as we speak i have in the works:

-Thats so Wong

-Dead Wong

-Wong Answer, Wong Question

-Whats Wong?

-Right or Wong

-Never Wong

-Got the Wong Man

-Wong Place at the Wong Time

and my favorite: two Wongs don't make a white!

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....that sounds like a thriller hahahaha

oh oh i have more

-The Customer is Always Wong

-Wong Side of the Tracks

-Wongfully Accused

-The Price is Wong

-Barking Up the Wong Tree

ok its official, im creating a David Wong comic

Wong Turn

If I'm Wong than I don't want to be white.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:12 pm

Thomas wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Jim! wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
TJ wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


David Wong...every man's idol, every woman's dream

"winding down slaps"?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Remember ladies talking back to David is the Wong decision.

hot damn, the opportunity for David Wong stories is endless...as we speak i have in the works:

-Thats so Wong

-Dead Wong

-Wong Answer, Wong Question

-Whats Wong?

-Right or Wong

-Never Wong

-Got the Wong Man

-Wong Place at the Wong Time

and my favorite: two Wongs don't make a white!

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....that sounds like a thriller hahahaha

oh oh i have more

-The Customer is Always Wong

-Wong Side of the Tracks

-Wongfully Accused

-The Price is Wong

-Barking Up the Wong Tree

ok its official, im creating a David Wong comic

Wong Turn

If I'm Wong than I don't want to be white.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:04 pm

True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Jim! wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
TJ wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:


David Wong...every man's idol, every woman's dream

"winding down slaps"?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Remember ladies talking back to David is the Wong decision.

hot damn, the opportunity for David Wong stories is endless...as we speak i have in the works:

-Thats so Wong

-Dead Wong

-Wong Answer, Wong Question

-Whats Wong?

-Right or Wong

-Never Wong

-Got the Wong Man

-Wong Place at the Wong Time

and my favorite: two Wongs don't make a white!

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....that sounds like a thriller hahahaha

oh oh i have more

-The Customer is Always Wong

-Wong Side of the Tracks

-Wongfully Accused

-The Price is Wong

-Barking Up the Wong Tree

ok its official, im creating a David Wong comic

Wong Turn

If I'm Wong than I don't want to be white.


That's right TB! THAT'S RACIST!!!














But it's also funny.

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Testosterone Thread
Back to top 
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Flat/Satin Black Thread
» A Miyu Thread
» Thread Basting or Safety Pins?
» My Z71 Tahoe thread...build thread...um, "having a truck and not doing anything" thread..I dunno.
» The Official Sailor Moon Picture Request Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: