the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Testosterone Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:14 pm

DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Photobucket



Ha ha ha


I have to hunt down this Mini now.

That's from Fury by Ennis, issue #1, last page.


The scene before...Photobucket



Thats what I'd do if I was Fury.


Anyways its Max Fury right? Thats what I meant.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:02 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Photobucket



Ha ha ha


I have to hunt down this Mini now.

That's from Fury by Ennis, issue #1, last page.


The scene before...Photobucket



Thats what I'd do if I was Fury.


Anyways its Max Fury right? Thats what I meant.....
Yup, a Max title.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:13 pm


_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:50 pm

Hal being rude

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:41 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Hal being rude


I don't get it.



Anyways his daddy died in a plane crash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:26 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Hal being rude


I don't get it.



Anyways his daddy died in a plane crash.


Ummm....his ring....it's on the wrong finger....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:29 pm

GoZ wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Hal being rude


I don't get it.



Anyways his daddy died in a plane crash.


Ummm....his ring....it's on the wrong finger....



Its perceived through an abstract mirror.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:31 pm

Testosterone driven dialogue from Ex Machina:



Photobucket


Thanks, Brian K. Vaughan, we needed that little lesson in Porn 101.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:32 pm

GoZ wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Hal being rude


I don't get it.



Anyways his daddy died in a plane crash.


Ummm....his ring....it's on the wrong finger....

OK fine.

It seemed right when I drew it...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:34 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Testosterone driven dialogue from Ex Machina:



Photobucket


Thanks, Brian K. Vaughan, we needed that little lesson in Porn 101.



Ha ha..



is that why girls have been getting pissed at me?




Kidding....


kidding...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:53 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Testosterone driven dialogue from Ex Machina:



Photobucket


Thanks, Brian K. Vaughan, we needed that little lesson in Porn 101.



Ha ha..



is that why girls have been getting pissed at me?




Kidding....


kidding...

hahahahaha hold on a minute guys......I gotta go sign my contract.....wait thats what Joel would say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:58 pm

TJ wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Testosterone driven dialogue from Ex Machina:



Photobucket


Thanks, Brian K. Vaughan, we needed that little lesson in Porn 101.



Ha ha..



is that why girls have been getting pissed at me?




Kidding....


kidding...

hahahahaha hold on a minute guys......I gotta go sign my contract.....wait thats what Joel would say.


ha ha ha


that is going to be a new catchphrase...


mark my words!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:52 pm

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:48 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Photobucket

I want a razor made of vibranium alloy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:04 pm

TJ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Photobucket

I want a razor made of vibranium alloy.

well I have 3 of em if you want one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:23 pm

Shaun wrote:
TJ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

I want a razor made of vibranium alloy.

well I have 3 of em if you want one

I want one of the one's that were made for She-Hulk over in WWH Aftersmash:Damage Control #3. They're made out adamantium left over from the bullets used on the Hulk. I don't care if it's a chick's razor, it will last forever.

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:31 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
TJ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

I want a razor made of vibranium alloy.

well I have 3 of em if you want one

I want one of the one's that were made for She-Hulk over in WWH Aftersmash:Damage Control #3. They're made out adamantium left over from the bullets used on the Hulk. I don't care if it's a chick's razor, it will last forever.

Plus she may have shaved downstairs.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:33 pm

Thomas wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
TJ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

I want a razor made of vibranium alloy.

well I have 3 of em if you want one

I want one of the one's that were made for She-Hulk over in WWH Aftersmash:Damage Control #3. They're made out adamantium left over from the bullets used on the Hulk. I don't care if it's a chick's razor, it will last forever.

Plus she may have shaved downstairs.

Thank youThomas, thank you.

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:00 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
TJ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

I want a razor made of vibranium alloy.

well I have 3 of em if you want one

I want one of the one's that were made for She-Hulk over in WWH Aftersmash:Damage Control #3. They're made out adamantium left over from the bullets used on the Hulk. I don't care if it's a chick's razor, it will last forever.

Plus she may have shaved downstairs.

Thank youThomas, thank you.

So...........um..............your collecting She-Hulk hairs?

I have to question. When does the shrine-building begin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:04 am

Nick Fury
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:08 am

TJ wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Testosterone driven dialogue from Ex Machina:



Photobucket


Thanks, Brian K. Vaughan, we needed that little lesson in Porn 101.



Ha ha..



is that why girls have been getting pissed at me?




Kidding....


kidding...

hahahahaha hold on a minute guys......I gotta go sign my contract.....wait thats what Joel would say.
Imma sign alllllll night long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:09 am

TJ wrote:
Nick Fury

So . . . At what point was prostitution legal in New York?

And I'm pretty sure he just called Joe Q. a "cocksucker."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:48 am

True Believer wrote:
TJ wrote:
Nick Fury

So . . . At what point was prostitution legal in New York?

And I'm pretty sure he just called Joe Q. a "cocksucker."

For Nick Fury,


Everything is Legal. Even the underage bitches.




Anyways Yes. Joey Q is a cocksucker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:33 am

TJ wrote:
Nick Fury

This fuckin defines this thread, TJ! u the man!

BTW, I'm in no way agreeing with any of the ideas represented in the above panels. Don't censor or criticize me, TB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:41 pm

DanElectro wrote:
TJ wrote:
Nick Fury

This fuckin defines this thread, TJ! u the man!

BTW, I'm in no way agreeing with any of the ideas represented in the above panels. Don't censor or criticize me, TB!

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Testosterone Thread
Back to top 
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Miyu Thread
» Thread Basting or Safety Pins?
» My Z71 Tahoe thread...build thread...um, "having a truck and not doing anything" thread..I dunno.
» The Official Sailor Moon Picture Request Thread
» The Vocaloid Thread!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: