the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Testosterone Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:34 am

GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:


These toy's are perfect for alpha male boys! What's not love...you've got the enemy maskatron who's head you can knock off with a karate chop, you can perform surgery (F'K YEAH!!!) on Steve Austin and actually peel back skin, and there's a "special mission outfit" version of Steve in a denim leisure suit!!! Bad Ass!!!

I think the "Special" mission is buying some drinks for a few bleach blonde floozys, and taking them back to his "head"quarters for some bionic action....

Maskatron looks alot like William Shatner......

That leisure suit was the coolest thing on tv, when this came out. Bionic woman was better, than they got a bionic kid and a bionic dog. that's when they jumped the bionic shark. The book was excellent and I was thrilled when they did the made fo tv movie.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:43 am

Jim! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:


These toy's are perfect for alpha male boys! What's not love...you've got the enemy maskatron who's head you can knock off with a karate chop, you can perform surgery (F'K YEAH!!!) on Steve Austin and actually peel back skin, and there's a "special mission outfit" version of Steve in a denim leisure suit!!! Bad Ass!!!

I think the "Special" mission is buying some drinks for a few bleach blonde floozys, and taking them back to his "head"quarters for some bionic action....

Maskatron looks alot like William Shatner......

That leisure suit was the coolest thing on tv, when this came out. Bionic woman was better, than they got a bionic kid and a bionic dog. that's when they jumped the bionic shark. The book was excellent and I was thrilled when they did the made fo tv movie.

I know I'm younger than you, Jim, but I remember the leisure suit! And let us not forget, he WAS married to Farrah Fawcett!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:56 am

GoZ wrote:
Jim! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:


These toy's are perfect for alpha male boys! What's not love...you've got the enemy maskatron who's head you can knock off with a karate chop, you can perform surgery (F'K YEAH!!!) on Steve Austin and actually peel back skin, and there's a "special mission outfit" version of Steve in a denim leisure suit!!! Bad Ass!!!

I think the "Special" mission is buying some drinks for a few bleach blonde floozys, and taking them back to his "head"quarters for some bionic action....

Maskatron looks alot like William Shatner......

That leisure suit was the coolest thing on tv, when this came out. Bionic woman was better, than they got a bionic kid and a bionic dog. that's when they jumped the bionic shark. The book was excellent and I was thrilled when they did the made fo tv movie.

I know I'm younger than you, Jim, but I remember the leisure suit! And let us not forget, he WAS married to Farrah Fawcett!

You just made the most important point of all, GoZ!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:21 am

oh, im sorry. am i late to my own party? i heard testosterone and i thought someone called me.





no thomas, not because im attracted to testosterone. you clever devil. y'know, im glad i know who you are now. i recognise you as one of the characters, instead of just some silly schmuck who tries and make snood little comments by twisting up my words and making them into gay moments. or some douche who involves me in your homo-erotic fantasies.

no no. NOW, youre a guy who does all that named thomas. and thats what makes you you. much love bro. no homo. ...now get back in bed. and bring your sister's shirt this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:05 am

GoZ wrote:
Jim! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:


These toy's are perfect for alpha male boys! What's not love...you've got the enemy maskatron who's head you can knock off with a karate chop, you can perform surgery (F'K YEAH!!!) on Steve Austin and actually peel back skin, and there's a "special mission outfit" version of Steve in a denim leisure suit!!! Bad Ass!!!

I think the "Special" mission is buying some drinks for a few bleach blonde floozys, and taking them back to his "head"quarters for some bionic action....

Maskatron looks alot like William Shatner......

That leisure suit was the coolest thing on tv, when this came out. Bionic woman was better, than they got a bionic kid and a bionic dog. that's when they jumped the bionic shark. The book was excellent and I was thrilled when they did the made fo tv movie.

I know I'm younger than you, Jim, but I remember the leisure suit! And let us not forget, he WAS married to Farrah Fawcett!

I still have these toys I got them from my older cousin because they were a little before my time. Anyone see all those made for tv movies in the 80's and 90's that had both the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:47 pm

Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Jim! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:


These toy's are perfect for alpha male boys! What's not love...you've got the enemy maskatron who's head you can knock off with a karate chop, you can perform surgery (F'K YEAH!!!) on Steve Austin and actually peel back skin, and there's a "special mission outfit" version of Steve in a denim leisure suit!!! Bad Ass!!!

I think the "Special" mission is buying some drinks for a few bleach blonde floozys, and taking them back to his "head"quarters for some bionic action....

Maskatron looks alot like William Shatner......

That leisure suit was the coolest thing on tv, when this came out. Bionic woman was better, than they got a bionic kid and a bionic dog. that's when they jumped the bionic shark. The book was excellent and I was thrilled when they did the made fo tv movie.

I know I'm younger than you, Jim, but I remember the leisure suit! And let us not forget, he WAS married to Farrah Fawcett!

I still have these toys I got them from my older cousin because they were a little before my time. Anyone see all those made for tv movies in the 80's and 90's that had both the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman?
yes, yes, dammit i watched them. Thanks for bringing back that painful memory, Thomas! what are you going to do next dig up my dog that we buried in the backyard? have you no decency, man? Anthatns dan for finding that poster. My brother had it hanging it up in our room - it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:23 pm

Fandral....tending to the bushes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:09 pm

Jim! wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Jim! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:


These toy's are perfect for alpha male boys! What's not love...you've got the enemy maskatron who's head you can knock off with a karate chop, you can perform surgery (F'K YEAH!!!) on Steve Austin and actually peel back skin, and there's a "special mission outfit" version of Steve in a denim leisure suit!!! Bad Ass!!!

I think the "Special" mission is buying some drinks for a few bleach blonde floozys, and taking them back to his "head"quarters for some bionic action....

Maskatron looks alot like William Shatner......

That leisure suit was the coolest thing on tv, when this came out. Bionic woman was better, than they got a bionic kid and a bionic dog. that's when they jumped the bionic shark. The book was excellent and I was thrilled when they did the made fo tv movie.

I know I'm younger than you, Jim, but I remember the leisure suit! And let us not forget, he WAS married to Farrah Fawcett!

I still have these toys I got them from my older cousin because they were a little before my time. Anyone see all those made for tv movies in the 80's and 90's that had both the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman?
yes, yes, dammit i watched them. Thanks for bringing back that painful memory, Thomas! what are you going to do next dig up my dog that we buried in the backyard? have you no decency, man? Anthatns dan for finding that poster. My brother had it hanging it up in our room - it was awesome!

That's all I've seen, I've never watched the old shows. I liked the one with Sandra Bullock.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:39 pm

Thomas wrote:

That's all I've seen, I've never watched the old shows. I liked the one with Sandra Bullock.
There was a show with Sandra Bullock? really?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:10 pm

Jim! wrote:
Thomas wrote:

That's all I've seen, I've never watched the old shows. I liked the one with Sandra Bullock.
There was a show with Sandra Bullock? really?

No the Bionic movie where they were at an olympics.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:30 am

David Caruso is a pimp!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:54 am

I love that he's putting on a second pair of sunnies.

Sorry "shades".

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:50 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:49 am

DanElectro wrote:

how'd you find my classified ad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:42 pm

Shaun wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

how'd you find my classified ad?

Has Joel called you yet?

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:45 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

how'd you find my classified ad?

Has Joel called you yet?

not yet but I have defeated "The Meat Master" (no homo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:09 pm

Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

how'd you find my classified ad?

Has Joel called you yet?

not yet but I have defeated "The Meat Master" (no homo)

The "Meat Master?" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, the "no homo" just won't cut it on that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:12 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

how'd you find my classified ad?

Has Joel called you yet?

not yet but I have defeated "The Meat Master" (no homo)

The "Meat Master?" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, the "no homo" just won't cut it on that one.

Does Meat Master ride the Midnight Meat Train?

_________________
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:49 pm

Hedinnweis wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

how'd you find my classified ad?

Has Joel called you yet?

not yet but I have defeated "The Meat Master" (no homo)

The "Meat Master?" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, the "no homo" just won't cut it on that one.

Does Meat Master ride the Midnight Meat Train?

no but he had Meat-vision
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:52 pm

Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

how'd you find my classified ad?

Has Joel called you yet?

not yet but I have defeated "The Meat Master" (no homo)

When you you say you defeated him, don't you really mean you beat him? Was it a fast beating or more more of a dance, where you took some pounding too?
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:14 pm

Jim! wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

how'd you find my classified ad?

Has Joel called you yet?

not yet but I have defeated "The Meat Master" (no homo)

When you you say you defeated him, don't you really mean you beat him? Was it a fast beating or more more of a dance, where you took some pounding too?

No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Jim! wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shaun wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

how'd you find my classified ad?

Has Joel called you yet?

not yet but I have defeated "The Meat Master" (no homo)

When you you say you defeated him, don't you really mean you beat him? Was it a fast beating or more more of a dance, where you took some pounding too?

Haha!

Damn, you know you've hit rock bottom when even Jim's making lowbrow masturbation jokes at your expense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:17 pm

The ARA's sent out a spy to investigate the infamous Meat Master and we think we've discovered his identity! Apparently he has his own shop in Chinatown and doesn't mind placing his image on his sign. Our investigator, however, was too stricken with fear to go in alone to see what went on in this shop.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:04 am

DanElectro wrote:
The ARA's sent out a spy to investigate the infamous Meat Master and we think we've discovered his identity! Apparently he has his own shop in Chinatown and doesn't mind placing his image on his sign. Our investigator, however, was too stricken with fear to go in alone to see what went on in this shop.

Photobucket


BWA HA HAAAAAAAAA! At least now everyone will get Sherry's name right-HE IS THE MEAT MASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:07 am

GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
The ARA's sent out a spy to investigate the infamous Meat Master and we think we've discovered his identity! Apparently he has his own shop in Chinatown and doesn't mind placing his image on his sign. Our investigator, however, was too stricken with fear to go in alone to see what went on in this shop.

Photobucket


BWA HA HAAAAAAAAA! At least now everyone will get Sherry's name right-HE IS THE MEAT MASTER!

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Testosterone Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Testosterone Thread
Back to top 
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Flat/Satin Black Thread
» A Miyu Thread
» Thread Basting or Safety Pins?
» My Z71 Tahoe thread...build thread...um, "having a truck and not doing anything" thread..I dunno.
» The Official Sailor Moon Picture Request Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: